Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Juveman17 Fri 13 Jun 2014, 09:30

Not sure if Spurs 3-1 vs Heat or Spurs 3-1 vs Cavs 07 hmm

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 13 Jun 2014, 11:56

LeSwagg James wrote:Bron as usual is the only player bringing it

Look at it more closely Laughing

Most of Lebron's points were garbage points which meant nothing in the game and for 2nd straight game Kahwi dominated.

He had the worst +- of anybody with -21 Laughing

Dat efficiency doe :Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 13 Jun 2014, 13:42

So many things from last night to pick up on.

First of all, Lebron came out firing and giving everything in the 3rd. Where was the rest of the Heat? None of them came with the belief and desire he had.

That being said, the game wasnt lost in the 3rd, it was lost in the 1st and 2nd. Him and Wade did nothing. Lebron was just passive floating through the game, on both ends. Wade was just...he was just terrible, the whole night.

Moving on, I agree about Haslem. Birdman isnt himself, I see no reason why Haslem shouldnt be out there. He will pick up fouls, but he is a better Duncan defender than anyone else and I just think good things can happen when he is out there. Too late now though I guess.

Overall though, the Spurs just are performing at such a high level. Diaw is totally balling, even hitting post jumpers when the clock is running down. Mills is coming off the bench and balling. Splitter is finishing around the rim. Just the entire roster is working right now.

On the Spurs, two questions for me.

1. Is Leonard better than George? When he plays like this, I think he is. Just a dominating performance.

2. Who the hell is finals MVP if they win this thing? Diaw is the most valuable player in this series, all games. However, Leonard has taken over on both ends these last 2 games...the big 3 are taking turns coming up big in each game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 13 Jun 2014, 16:49

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Bron as usual is the only player bringing it

Look at it more closely Laughing

Most of Lebron's points were garbage points which meant nothing in the game and for 2nd straight game Kahwi dominated.

He had the worst +- of anybody with -21 Laughing

Dat efficiency doe :Proud

Garbage points? What? Since when is the 3rd quarter considered garbage time? All of the Spurs best players were out there

The +/- doesn't tell the whole story though, they were getting raped the whole game and when he's out there so are the best players for the Spurs.. It's not like when Wade and Bosh start the 2nd and 4th quarters against the Spurs bench for example
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 13 Jun 2014, 21:02

Finals MVP is tough but I guess they'll give it to Duncan. Which is what they do whenever it's close, they make it an career achievement award ala Pierce over Allen. But Diaw and Leonard have arguably been better.

Diaw Finals MVP just sounds Laughing to me but he would deserve it. I watched him on Charlotte two years ago and he was a bad basketball player honestly... cause he was asked/tried to do too much. Put him on a good team and he thrives.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri 13 Jun 2014, 21:57

I want them to give it to Diaw so badly just because of the LOL. Just like I wanted Danny Green to get it last year.

But itll go to duncan because he's retiring this season.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 13 Jun 2014, 23:51

Diaw deserves it, him being a starter changed this whole series..

If they win of course, it's not over until it's over eco smile
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 14 Jun 2014, 00:05

I dont think Duncan is retiring if they win, I think he would like to try to repeat it, they never done that.

Regarding Diaw, he is like the ultimate role player. Put him around scorers who play team ball and he enhances everything they do. Put him with crap like they had on the Bobcats and there is nothing he can do.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 14 Jun 2014, 13:12

To be fair Duncan has been the most consistent player in the series.

Game 1 he was the reason they won, Game 2 again he was probably their best player even though they lost and while he was outshined by Leonard in game 3 and 4 i think its close enough where a great performance from Duncan in game 5 lands him the MVP.

It's close IMO, due to Leonard not being a factor in the first two games a performance either way will sway it but the other thing Leonard has in his favour is he's dominated the best player in the world on his home floor its hard to argue against that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 14 Jun 2014, 13:59

Is Leonard better than Paul George Mole? I think he is.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 14 Jun 2014, 14:14

When he plays like that yes, if he continues to play agressively like this it won't even be a debate.

The only issue with Leonard this season is he kinda defers to the big 3 too much instead of being agressive by either penetrating for an open shooter, driving to the rim himself or catching and shooting immediately.

When he does those things he's absolutely outstanding, also as good a defender George is i don't ever recall Lebron having this much of a problem as he has with Leonard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 14 Jun 2014, 15:44

I think he might even be a little better defensively, he seems stronger physically. I remember him on one offensive possession, I saw him backing down Chris Bosh. Plus those gigantic hands allow him to get to things, steals, blocks, boards etc.

I been looking for this play for a while, him palming a rebound in mid air..with his left hand.

https://vine.co/v/MMHVDIOO9AJ
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 18:54

who is the better defender? Dwayne or Harden?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 14 Jun 2014, 21:36

Yup, Wade's defence in this finals has been shockingly poor. Same problems as Harden's...loses cutters all the time, rarely ever in a defensive stance and just unaware of everything.

Ill give Wade the edge still, because at least this is the Spurs, Harden does it vs everyone.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun 15 Jun 2014, 02:39

Wades been a joke defensively, but still better than Haren.

and I think Kawais better than George defensively, thought so even before this series began.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 15 Jun 2014, 02:42

Kawhi is a big time player, but Paul George is the main guy in Indiana.. Kawhi plays within the best system of the past 15 years, I would like to see how well he plays as the main guy

Defensively I think he might be better though..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 15 Jun 2014, 02:47

The Franchise wrote:Maybe the answer is draft Napier and start Cole.

Ray probably stay another year right? Grab that sparkplug type guy...likely some kind of combo guard, Stuckey is a FA. Or even Jodie Meeks. Maybe Jordan Hill for the centerspot. Nocioni wants back in the NBA, maybe he can replace Battier.

Or maybe, they can let Bosh walk and grab a real big man and a point?

Could they theoretically get Lowry and Gortat?

Gortat/Bird/Haslem
Lewis/Bron
Bron/Allen
Wade/Meeks or Stucky
Lowry/Cole

Drafting Napier would probably be the best thing that could happen to Miami, that would be ideal but I don't see him dropping that far tbh.. I would also take Meeks, Hill or Nocioni if he still has game.. I'm not a big fan of Stuckey, and he was making 8 mill a year so I don't know if he would take a paycut

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Bosh and getting a few good players for him, Lowry is fine but I don't want Gortat.. I've watched enough Washington games this year and I don't like him at all
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 15 Jun 2014, 14:08

Its not just Wade, Miami's entire team defense has been absolutely shocking.

Its the reason why i have been confident for a long time now they wouldn't win 3 in a row, their defense is just not what it was and its been like that all season and through the EC.

They got through Indiana because of their offense but their defense was still horrendously abhorrent and as soon as they face a team who can score 100+ with their eyes closed and able to lock you down they can't do anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun 15 Jun 2014, 16:21

Yes, Leonard is part of a system and therefore has it easier in some ways than George. But being part of that system also limits him, in another team he would shoot the ball alot more.

George isnt just the main guy because he is very good, but because the Pacers have noone worthy of it but him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun 15 Jun 2014, 16:25

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Maybe the answer is draft Napier and start Cole.

Ray probably stay another year right? Grab that sparkplug type guy...likely some kind of combo guard, Stuckey is a FA. Or even Jodie Meeks. Maybe Jordan Hill for the centerspot. Nocioni wants back in the NBA, maybe he can replace Battier.

Or maybe, they can let Bosh walk and grab a real big man and a point?

Could they theoretically get Lowry and Gortat?

Gortat/Bird/Haslem
Lewis/Bron
Bron/Allen
Wade/Meeks or Stucky
Lowry/Cole

Drafting Napier would probably be the best thing that could happen to Miami, that would be ideal but I don't see him dropping that far tbh.. I would also take Meeks, Hill or Nocioni if he still has game.. I'm not a big fan of Stuckey, and he was making 8 mill a year so I don't know if he would take a paycut

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Bosh and getting a few good players for him, Lowry is fine but I don't want Gortat.. I've watched enough Washington games this year and I don't like him at all

According to some mocks I have read, Napier is around the 20-24 mark so your probably right about that. Though maybe the Heat can look to move up from 26 easy enough. Or draft Tyler Ennis if he is still on board.

Not a big fan of Stucky game too, just him and Meeks are probably the only realistic options to fill that sparkplug role.

What dont you like about Gortat? His offensive game I presume?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 15 Jun 2014, 19:41

Yeah, he misses way too many easy shots down-low.. Also I don't think he's that good of a defender.. He's probably better than what we have right now, but I would rather avoid getting him

Also this series shows that getting Melo wouldn't be a good idea, it's best to improve our depth.. Or maybe Wade can take a paycut down to the vet minimum, or retire all together Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 15 Jun 2014, 23:46

Big game tonight, one game at a time baby.. One game at a time Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:27

Wow LeBron is playing like a man possessed
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon 16 Jun 2014, 04:12

What an embarrassment. This looks like 07 Cleveland ffs. Feel terrible for Lebron he is getting no damn help.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 16 Jun 2014, 04:15

Yup disgraceful stuff right here.. What's he supposed to do? Put up 17 every quarter? They gotta share the load ffs

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 16 Jun 2014, 04:16

Now Beasley gets some playing time, what a joke
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next