Catania Vs Roma

2 posters

Go down

Catania Vs Roma  Empty Catania Vs Roma

Post by Lupi Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 am

The 10th win in a row could be after this match but meanwhile castan has slight injury problem, ninja is suspended and toloi unavailable. It would be interesting to see if Garcia use Romagnoli-DDR or he starts romagnoli-jedvaj. Benatia would be too risky because he just returned from injury and we better not to rush him back to another one.if he deploys, change of form might be the case because the retreat of De Rossi would result in a change of form: 433-4231, exactly as in the first leg. In front of the defense there would be Pjanic and Taddei, Totti behind the lone striker Gervinho, Ljajic and Florenz or Bastos to make a super offensive Rome. Against the last team on table (26 goals scored, 63 conceded) and with a clear lead("for us the league is closed," as Garcia said) so he can afford to be more daring than usual. On the other hand, the best defense, especially in games like this, is to attack

Forza Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Catania Vs Roma  Empty Re: Catania Vs Roma

Post by Lupi Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 pm

they didn't show up for the game :facepalm: 
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 05, 2014 2:04 am

Meh, not worried about the loss. I'm honestly glad the title race is done. It was a dead horse that needed to be put out of its misery. Now we can face Juve without desperation or pressure. They can face us without the need to look over their shoulders at the EL.

This should make for both sides to focus on playing a good game of unadulterated football. As a purist, I could ask for nothing more.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 am

pjanic is suspended, i think so is ljajic , i honestly dont see any good outcome from that match now, would have been different if we actually could beat catania
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue May 06, 2014 3:17 am

my bad chiesaditotti made my judgment clouded, looks like both pjanic and ljajic are available and so is destro  Cool 
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum