VendettaRed07
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
24 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014 - Page 6 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Leave them to it RG brah, we'll stick to GOAT games like WWE 2K14, WWE here comes the pain, Smackdown vs RAW and Smackdown; shut your mouth

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014 - Page 6 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014

Post by RealGunner Fri May 09, 2014 5:18 pm

ffs real men's game
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:That concept looks enticing. I don't believe in more than 2-3 hours of gaming a week but Deus Ex HR kept me hooked beyond that limit, was a stunningly good game in every aspect. Developers need to learn from that polish.

One of my favorite games of all time. The story, gameplay, setting & soundtrack was simply mindblowing.

Agreed on all the points. The varying pathways and powers are amazing. There are so many ways you could complete a level it was ridiculous. There were literally like more than ten ways you could go past one level, waltz through the room with poison gas if you have the lungs augmentation, jump 50 feet down from a window if you have the Icarus landing system or lift vending machines covering vents if you have the super strength augmentation. Room full of enemies, hack the turret to clear them off, hack the camera and use invisibility to sneak past them, snipe them from the rafters or go You Obviously Love Owls on them with assault rifle and grenades?

Then there were the sidequests of high quality and quantity. Not to mention Adam Jensen was a badass too. The only parts which sucked were the boss fights. Apparently there was an amazing boss fight on the DLC for the game which righted all the wrongs so expect the developers to draw inspiration from that on the future. Kojima said that there will be a lot of influences from Deus Ex Human Revolution and Splinter Cell Conviction in MGS 5.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri May 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Planetside 2 on PS4 runs at 1080p, will be at E3

Sony's massively multiplayer FPS, Planetside 2, runs at 1080p on the PlayStation 4 and will be seen next month at E3.

On the latest Command Center stream on Twitch (via IGN), creative director Matt Higby talked about bringing the game up to Sony Computer Entertainment America's headquarters to show it off recently. He talked about the strides that have been made in recent months that allowed the game to be demonstrated with dozens of players playing on Indar (one of the game's three continents), adding, "We were able to demonstrate all that stuff on the PS4 running at a smooth framerate, running at 1080, so we're very happy with the progress that's being made on that."

Higby described the PS4 version as "really good" and said the biggest focus now is on optimization--presumably ensuring that framerate remains "smooth," as he describes it--and designing a user interface that works well as the game transitions from PC to console.

Plans for the game's release were discussed with Sony, but Higby gave no indication as to when that might be. He did, however, mention when players would be able to start going hands-on with the game, saying, "We will be at E3."

As E3 is a press-only event, that won't be chance for the public to play the PS4 version, but Higby said players could expect to "start seeing some hands-on videos of the game in action." Fans will get the opportunity to play the game for themselves not long after, as Higby said the game will also be at the MLG Championship Anaheim event that runs from June 20-22.

When it was announced at E3 last year, the PlayStation 4 version of Planetside 2 was expected to be available by the end of 2013. It was delayed in October until an "early 2014" release, which obviously hasn't proven to be the case. Whenever it is released, the game will, like its PC counterpart, be free-to-play.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Love Planetside.

Hopefully with this sequal they making it easier to actually win. Laughing

It takes sooooooo long to win one game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 09, 2014 8:34 pm

M99 wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:That concept looks enticing. I don't believe in more than 2-3 hours of gaming a week but Deus Ex HR kept me hooked beyond that limit, was a stunningly good game in every aspect. Developers need to learn from that polish.

One of my favorite games of all time. The story, gameplay, setting & soundtrack was simply mindblowing.

Agreed on all the points. The varying pathways and powers are amazing. There are so many ways you could complete a level it was ridiculous. There were literally like more than ten ways you could go past one level, waltz through the room with poison gas if you have the lungs augmentation, jump 50 feet down from a window if you have the Icarus landing system or lift vending machines covering vents if you have the super strength augmentation. Room full of enemies, hack the turret to clear them off, hack the camera and use invisibility to sneak past them, snipe them from the rafters or go You Obviously Love Owls on them with assault rifle and grenades?

Then there were the sidequests of high quality and quantity. Not to mention Adam Jensen was a badass too. The only parts which sucked were the boss fights. Apparently there was an amazing boss fight on the DLC for the game which righted all the wrongs so expect the developers to draw inspiration from that on the future. Kojima said that there will be a lot of influences from Deus Ex Human Revolution and Splinter Cell Conviction in MGS 5.

Agreed 100% with Versace and M99.

The game challenged you intellectually and was a beacon of choice, option and dilemma to which derived the outcome of how you would play the game. It was just polished with so much finesse and attention to detail within every aspect that you could not help but marvel as the designers work. Adam Jensen indeed was a superb character yet what the game represented as a whole within its themes and direction, was the best part by far.

Soundtrack was indeed amazing as Michael McCann is very talented. Game just grows on you as the year passes, so memorable it was.

@RealGunner pls, I am well aware of your aptitude as that false modesty can GTFO. Cannot say the same about Tom who couldn't crack a walnut.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Anything past Fifa and COD RG gets confused sadly.

He'd still probably be stuck on TLOU's first level without my help tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Why gon' der crack a wall nut wen u can gon get sumhere to do it for ya Mr. genius?

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 09, 2014 9:01 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO TOM rofl

Dem excuses Proud

Walnuts Proud

As for RG, that is hilarious Mole yet I surmise its probably an attention span difference as slow games such as Skyrim, Witcher, Deus Ex or most RPG's do require a degree of patience to which could be better used elsewhere.

Speaking Witcher, hopefully they display more than just glimpses of Witcher 3 in E3 as so far after MGS, that is the game that has impressed me most within next-gen.

Thank god its on both consoles.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 09, 2014 9:27 pm

It will be shown Arq, that's one of the very few certainties we have.

Who knows maybe we will get actual gameplay this time hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anything past Fifa and COD RG gets confused sadly.

He'd still probably be stuck on TLOU's first level without my help tbh.

can't believe I was stuck at that level for an hour. I swear it was harder than the last mission of the game.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It will be shown Arq, that's one of the very few certainties we have.

Who knows maybe we will get actual gameplay this time hmm

Mole, gameplay was shown in Witcher 3 first glimpse in 3rd person camera pans yet quite briefly. I only hope that it will be shown beyond panoramic glimpses etc.

Yet that is what drew me to the preview, how it visually was displayed in an in-game perspective.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 pm

I mean actual running gameplay, not particular bits edited together for a trailer Razz

It did look great though hmm

Apparently they showed some missions off to the press behind closed doors last year, something like that without spoiling the story arc would be good.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 10, 2014 7:33 am

I hope CD Projekt RED also shows us some Cyberpunk 2077 along with The Witcher 3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 am

Completely agree M99 everything about cyberpunk sounds awesome.

And after Witcher 2 i have complete trust in them to make a great game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Agreed with Mole again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 10, 2014 6:41 pm

After seeing the supposed announcement leaks from Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony I'm convinced its all BS.

Like every year lol, most of it screams fanboy nostalgia. Obviously some will be correct like Halo, Zelda and Uncharted in the main i think of most of it won't happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 10, 2014 8:36 pm

The Sony PlayStation conference at this year's E3 will take place on June 9, 6pm PT.

Though not yet officially announced, a number of invitations have already been issued to select members of the gaming press, including IGN's own Colin Moriarty.

Joining the line-up is Microsoft's Xbox briefing at 9.30am PT and EA's presser at 12pm PT.

Nintendo, on the other hand, won't be holding a traditional press conference this year, instead holding a Digital Event on June 10.

For more on the big conferences at E3 2014, check out IGN's wiki.

If you're curious, you can check out what Sony has revealed at past E3 conferences.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/10/sonys-e3-2014-press-conference-gets-a-time-and-date

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 10, 2014 8:46 pm

2am UK time lol

Just like last year
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 10, 2014 8:47 pm

2am is midday for me. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Not that I watch it live anyway. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 10, 2014 8:48 pm

do something productive you scrub.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Watching E3 conferences is productive IMO hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm

MT just cares about FIFA 15 and the next COD game, single players are too hard for him. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 10, 2014 9:03 pm

He doesn't even play COD anymore

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 pm

The last COD I actually liked was MW3. Last COD I got was Black Ops 2 but barely played it. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next