Arquitecto
juventus101
Fuzail
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Europa League SF Leg 2 | Juventus VS Benfica | - Page 4 Empty Re: Europa League SF Leg 2 | Juventus VS Benfica |

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Will not repeat what I have repeated before. In a cup competition, you cannot play a formation to which is needed for long-term grind as dynamism and adaptability in semantics regarded their roles and outlets are needed, something Conte is failing to understand.

The midfield playing this inward, introspective and introverted play amongst themselves is only interacting to dominate games yet never actually creating beyond the spectrum unless the whole midfield line reaches the box. This flaw is causing a very low percentage of touches to Llorente and Tevez, Llorente who since the turn of the year has blatantly been told to station himself with the CBs (a Caparrosian mistake) while Tevez collecting the ball deep to make runs from deeper is a testament of the cavernous gap between the midfield and attack. Llorente will not be able to be his usual self in this archaic system while Tevez will not be afforded to roam the spaces he prefers to.

This works in the Serie A considering defences only press from the flanks while the central sit deeper and anticipate. Even then if we look at Juventus' poor source of play since January, in which the grind of results have fooled the less observant in thinking that improvement is not needed. Than we see Conte and his squad's transmitted attitude towards the Europa League in which he plays a Full XI vs Sassuolo in a league that is won, three days before the biggest game of their season.

Until he does not streamline his formation and adapt, Conte will lose even more hair than he has lost.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Europa League SF Leg 2 | Juventus VS Benfica | - Page 4 Empty Re: Europa League SF Leg 2 | Juventus VS Benfica |

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 pm

juvealbanian wrote:We could find a lot of excuses,referee mistakes,players simulating etc. but we didn't deserved to go to final.
We had 2 matches 180 mins and amazing fans on our side but we failed.This is not what we all expect from Juve.

Top player was Pogba and Flop was Llorente.
:bow: we didn't deserve it.

Marrota should be conte's slave in the summer. If we do not change to a 433, we will be screwed again in europe. Really guys, if we don't convert next season, im considering like we make a petition or something... its absurd that we are losing against benfica with them just sitting back...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 01, 2014 10:38 pm

salmano9 wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:We could find a lot of excuses,referee mistakes,players simulating etc. but we didn't deserved to go to final.
We had 2 matches 180 mins and amazing fans on our side but we failed.This is not what we all expect from Juve.

Marrota should be conte's slave in the summer.  If we do not change to a 433, we will be screwed again in europe. Really guys, if we don't convert next season, im considering like we make a petition or something... its absurd that we are losing against benfica with them just sitting back...
if we really don't change that sh*tty 3-5-2 next season, the fans in Turin should really grab pitch forks and give Conte and Marotta  a good beating ffs.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 10:41 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Marrota should be conte's slave in the summer.  If we do not change to a 433, we will be screwed again in europe. Really guys, if we don't convert next season, im considering like we make a petition or something... its absurd that we are losing against benfica with them just sitting back...
if we really don't change that sh*tty 3-5-2 next season, the fans in Turin should really grab pitch forks and give Conte and Marotta  god beating ffs.....
I'm gonna make sure that you and I will be there Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 01, 2014 10:44 pm

We performed as a mediocre team with no history on CL leaving qualification to discuss on last match...we lost...again we were poor on EL,passed Fiore only by a Pirlo free kick,so it's not that we are unlucky,we aren't good enough to be lucky.

So switch that damn 3-5-2 and by some quality players.I couldn't see Licht crosses,terrible.As Tom said we need attacking midfielders,wingers and a wc striker. switch to 4231 or 433 asap
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Conte's complete dependence on these wingbacks is simply failing him. Lich is class, but the system is really making him fatigue, as you saw by the end of the match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 pm

But guys, you need to remember, 3 years ago no one expected us to be where we are now. Jokes aside, I'm not even gonna lie, I cried. I agree with Salmano about being unlucky, but only a bit. I agree we NEED to switch to a 4-3-3 next year and I swear if we buy some next scrub for RW or a bad player, I'm gonna get pissed. I wouldn't say this is a failure of a season, maybe in Europe, a bit yes, but not fully. We were unlucky at times, but we seriously need to start beating teams like Gala and Benfica by a lot of goals, like Madrid, Barca, Bayern ETC. Not that Benfica is bad, but we know we're a better team, just a stupid Bonucci corner first game and we could've been in the Finals. We still have Serie A, which I know isn't the best league, but we had a pretty good challenger in Roma. Let's hope Italy win the World Cup which will make me soooooooooo happy. Take it easy guys, I know we're all mad at losing, but it will pass and there's always a next year. Our season wasn't bad, it was alright, teams like MAN U and Milan had bad seasons.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:But guys, you need to remember, 3 years ago no one expected us to be where we are now. Jokes aside, I'm not even gonna lie, I cried. I agree with Salmano about being unlucky, but only a bit. I agree we NEED to switch to a 4-3-3 next year and I swear if we buy some next scrub for RW or a bad player, I'm gonna get pissed. I wouldn't say this is a failure of a season, maybe in Europe, a bit yes, but not fully. We were unlucky at times, but we seriously need to start beating teams like Gala and Benfica by a lot of goals, like Madrid, Barca, Bayern ETC. Not that Benfica is bad, but we know we're a better team, just a stupid Bonucci corner first game and we could've been in the Finals. We still have Serie A, which I know isn't the best league, but we had a pretty good challenger in Roma. Let's hope Italy win the World Cup which will make me soooooooooo happy. Take it easy guys, I know we're all mad at losing, but it will pass and there's always a next year. Our season wasn't bad, it was alright, teams like MAN U and Milan had bad seasons.
UTD had a bad season cuz of moyseeee lol... Milan's situation is different.

Don't blame it on Bonnuci, cuz we had another 90 minutes to score 1 goal and we fked it up. Don't talk about 3 years ago, cuz once we are back on track, we must play serious. We gotta be just like Chelsea not real, cuz real would beat almost every team, as you've seen in the group stages. Its fine to loose here and there, but its important to win the significant games that decide whether you are in or out, like the easy games
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 am

No excuses we should be ashamed of ourselves

This means no European trophy for another 6 years. And that is why Italy has just three spots.

I just broke up with my girlfriend so everything feels like shit to me. But seriously I have never been more disappointed, why does conte keep using pirlo? We should rest him in serie a and use him in big games

When Marchisio came on we had three clear scoring chances but lich was tired

There are a lot of reasons. But we should accept, we are not one of the big teams and there are no excuses

We have tevez we have everything but we are not world beaters

At least there is the world cup to look forward to now

I will obviously still watch juventus all the time, but will not be proud.

Yes luck was not on our side, but we never deserved it. Conte is too afraid to make changes. The red card should have been our go signal

Sorry guys we are not a top club right now

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am

@fuzzail don't say that... losing oit the scudetto will only make matters worse for you. We just need to finish it off this week and start thinking about next season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri May 02, 2014 12:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:But guys, you need to remember, 3 years ago no one expected us to be where we are now. Jokes aside, I'm not even gonna lie, I cried. I agree with Salmano about being unlucky, but only a bit. I agree we NEED to switch to a 4-3-3 next year and I swear if we buy some next scrub for RW or a bad player, I'm gonna get pissed. I wouldn't say this is a failure of a season, maybe in Europe, a bit yes, but not fully. We were unlucky at times, but we seriously need to start beating teams like Gala and Benfica by a lot of goals, like Madrid, Barca, Bayern ETC. Not that Benfica is bad, but we know we're a better team, just a stupid Bonucci corner first game and we could've been in the Finals. We still have Serie A, which I know isn't the best league, but we had a pretty good challenger in Roma. Let's hope Italy win the World Cup which will make me soooooooooo happy. Take it easy guys, I know we're all mad at losing, but it will pass and there's always a next year. Our season wasn't bad, it was alright, teams like MAN U and Milan had bad seasons.
UTD had a bad season cuz of moyseeee lol... Milan's situation is different.

Don't blame it on Bonnuci, cuz we had another 90 minutes to score 1 goal and we fked it up. Don't talk about 3 years ago, cuz once we are back on track, we must play serious. We gotta be just like Chelsea not real, cuz real would beat almost every team, as you've seen in the group stages. Its fine to loose here and there, but its important to win the significant games that decide whether you are in or out, like the easy games

I think Bonucci played well in the 2nd game, but it was his fault we conceded the first goal in the first game, and I was joking about the 3 years ago lol Very Happy

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri May 02, 2014 12:05 pm

We are a big club, just be patient.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Lol gigi...bonnuci almost scored a header too Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4