Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

+23
Adit
Kamikaze692
RealGunner
Jack Daniels
Kaladin
Pedram
Nedved
shadexticos
FennecFox7
Le Samourai
Mamad
LeSwagg James
rwo power
Zealous
LeVersacci
izzy
titosantill
halamadrid2
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
terrance511
Cyborg
Onyx
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion Empty Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 12:55

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion 1987338_w2

Draw this Friday at 12:00 CET.

Teams in the semi so far:

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Fri 18 Apr - 10:36; edited 2 times in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by Cyborg Wed 9 Apr - 13:49

all tough teams, madrid should want to avoid chelsea. i prefer bayern in a one leg tie, the final.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by terrance511 Wed 9 Apr - 13:51

athetico would be best draw for us.

but it wont be like copadelrey anymore.

i think us vs chelsea will be a fun 1.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 9 Apr - 14:06

Atletico or Bayern.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 9 Apr - 19:05

Why not Chelsea?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 9 Apr - 21:05

I want Chelsea or Atleti

Chelsea because they don't have fast tricky players with the ball up top, their counters won't work against us. Also Ronaldo will force Ivanovic to sit back all game meaning he will render that side useless for Chelsea. Without Matic and red card waiting to happen Ramires instructed to mark Modric/Alonso he will probably get red carded in one of the games. Bale I just don't know anymore, when you need him the most he plays pathetic. Wish Jese was available

Atleti because they know they will need to score in normal time if they want to go through against us. If we manage to stop them (thank god for iker) we will go through

Bayern is too unpredictable rather play them in the final
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 10 Apr - 2:23

i'd rather we meet atleti.....i don't want mourinho getting into these players' heads, cos knowing their character (especially pepe and ramos), they may just let their emotions get the best of them in such a game
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 11 Apr - 3:04

Bayern it is.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 11 Apr - 3:13

Another German team it is.......
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 11 Apr - 4:24

#SaveusVarane
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 11 Apr - 4:25

I quite calm about this one. Everyone in Germany wanted Bayern to get Madrid, let's give them what they asked for.

If Carlo makes use of Morata and Casemiro I think they will have an impact.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 11 Apr - 4:39

We'll need Marcelo back for this game.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 11 Apr - 4:41

FalcaoPunch wrote:We'll need Marcelo back for this game.

Agree, but I would start Coentrao atm considering he is in good form and Marcelo is coming back from injury.

Marcelo as a super sub wouldn't be a bad idea imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 11 Apr - 5:04

Zealous wrote:I quite calm about this one. Everyone in Germany wanted Bayern to get Madrid, let's give them what they asked for.
You know why? Because it promises two entertaining matches! No one wanted to have two matches Bayern vs brick layers again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 11 Apr - 5:11

rwo power wrote:
Zealous wrote:I quite calm about this one. Everyone in Germany wanted Bayern to get Madrid, let's give them what they asked for.  
You know why? Because it promises two entertaining matches! No one wanted to have two matches Bayern vs brick layers again.

Haha fair enough eco smile

But I am sure there are some people who felt that Chelsea and Atleti had more of a chance to knock Bayern out than we do.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 11 Apr - 7:33

This is the kind of game we will need all our attacking players to come down and defend like crazy, hope Carlo reminds them of this

As Zeal said We will need Morata in this game, as a CF not winger because he is a true CF who makes runs, and is a great target man, when we get pressed at the back we can just long ball to him

Alonso and co will need to minimise mistakes in this game, against Dortmund there were too many unforced errors that led to needless counters. They don't quite pressure as well as Dortmund and if they start Thiago as the furthest down midfielder we will punish them

predicting 2-1 win for us in the first leg and 2-1 win for bayern in the sevond with either team winning in extra time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 11 Apr - 12:43

i'd rather coentrao played this game over marcelo....people will use the argument that coentrao offers nothing offensively. in these kinds of games neither does marcelo to an extent, and i'll be more comfortable with coentrao taking on robben than i would marcelo....its best our wingers help out the wing backs, cos ribery and robben would be tough to handle for 180 mins of football
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 11 Apr - 12:56

I've lost faith in Pepe years ago, but this year I have officially lost faith in Ramos (since the last El Clasico).. I don't feel confident about anything anymore tbh

They're a goal or a penalty waiting to happen
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri 11 Apr - 13:59

titosantill wrote:i'd rather coentrao played this game over marcelo....people  will use the argument that coentrao offers nothing offensively. in these kinds of games neither does marcelo to an extent, and i'll be more comfortable with coentrao taking on robben than i would  marcelo....its best our wingers help out the wing backs, cos ribery and robben would be tough to handle for 180 mins of football

Marcelo was by far MOTM 2 years ago. They couldn't contain him in attack and owned Robben and Lahm defensively. If there's some who can make the difference in this match besides Cristiano that guys are Marcelo and Di Maria. Coentrao is the reason we don't have 10 UCL titles to date, by screwing us in the first leg in 2012. When the Brazilian is in form, there's no way to stop him. You need 2 players to contain him and even then it's hard. Besides that he has the ability to keep the ball and dribble better than any of ours players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 11 Apr - 14:29

this isn't two years ago...bayern are a better team now, with better confidence having won the tournament last year... marcelo's inability to track back in these kind of games is of major concern to me. i however do not understand coentrao, he shows a lot of offensive fortitude for portugal, if he can bring that same attitude to this game, he'll be a much safer bet than marcelo....not to mention, marcelo will still ust be recovering from his injury (the guy has become quite inury prone of late, no?)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 11 Apr - 22:54

Coentrao is shite going forward and he is not that great at defending either. the last time he played against Bayern he got owned by Lahm and was the one to blame for the goal they scored.

we need creativity. we need Marcelo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 11 Apr - 23:18

It might be a good idea to use both. Just sayin'
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 12 Apr - 7:06

Zealous wrote:It might be a good idea to use both. Just sayin'

We're using Di Maria too though. I think that's overload. Di Maria can pick up Lahm.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 12 Apr - 17:48

Coentrao was good today. He's clearly better then marcelo defensively. But he doesn't have the confidence marcelo has.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat 12 Apr - 23:58

Varane and another defender must play.
If we use both pepe and ramos, we are screwed!
Ramos and pepe suffer against teams that keep the ball on the ground, especially ramos.
We need Varane.
We need everyone to track back
We need to launch an early assault on them

I am hoping ronaldo misses this game, I av been waiting for years to see a clasico or a very big game without ronaldo/predictability in it.

I know some people would say we should look at what happened against dortmund second leg without ronaldo, but must I remind you that ronaldo played in the 4-1 drubbing against dortmund last season.
That shows that ronaldo's absense had nothing to do with our defeat to dortmund.
We all just got it wrong and I believe we have learnt our mistake
I predict a win for us if ronaldo doesn't play and then hopefully, he comes back second leg.

If you watch our matches very well, you would know that when ronaldo needs a goal, we suffer a whole lot cos he just becomes so selfish, shoots aimlessly, blames everyone, makes us play bad, probably draw or lose, and still doesn't get his goal.
That attitude is what we don't need against bayern.
We can afford it in the second leg but not in d first.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next