Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

+23
Adit
Kamikaze692
RealGunner
Jack Daniels
Kaladin
Pedram
Nedved
shadexticos
FennecFox7
Le Samourai
Mamad
LeSwagg James
rwo power
Zealous
LeVersacci
izzy
titosantill
halamadrid2
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
terrance511
Cyborg
Onyx
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Robben, Müller, Ribéry; Mandzukic

Real Madrid: Casillas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Alonso, Modric, Di Maria; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:54 pm

#HalaMadrid
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 pm

3-0 Half Time

Ramos & CR7  :bow:

Waitress at the sports bar almost dropped the beer for my screams Very Happy
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm

HALA MADRID HALA MADRID HALA MADRID
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:42 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Real Madrid manager, Carlo Ancelotti was elated with his side’s 0-4 (0-5) Champions League semi-final win over Bayern Munich on Tuesday evening and is happy to have led Real Madrid to their first Champions League final in 12 years.

In his post-match press conference via UEFA.com, Ancelotti spoke about the unpredicatable win and praised his team for their incredible performance.

“I offer huge congratulations to everyone; our players did so well. When everyone works together, you can then apply quality and you can then play a perfect game.

“We prepared our dead-ball moves well as we know they have problems at the far post. Sergio Ramos is having a magnificent season; he is the best defender in the world. In order to win we needed an enormous effort from everyone. I really liked our defensive work while the full-backs and midfielders supported our attack very well.

“I had already won in Munich before and that gave me confidence. I have had a good run here but the most important thing is to congratulate and thank the players. After 12 years Madrid are going back to contest a final.

“Reaching a Champions League final was our first objective. We didn’t do so well in the return leg against Borussia Dortmund [in the quarter-finals] but we have been doing well [since that game].”

Ancelotti then spoke about defensive midfielder, Xabi Alonso, who will miss the Champions League final due to yellow card accumulation.

“Xabi Alonso is a little sad and we feel for him [as he will miss the final through suspension]. But what’s important now is that we go on and win the final.”

The Italian went on to praise the sacrifice of the ‘BBC’ and how he approaced Tuesday’s semi-final.

“Bale, Benzema and Cristiano sacrificed themselves for the team tonight. The performance was fantastic, but it’s difficult for me to say this was the best match of my career. I don’t have any personal goals; football has given me a lot. I’m excited to take this team to the final.

“I thought a lot about how we could win this game but the way in which we did so was hard to imagine. This team never ceases to surprise me and today they were very good. I am so happy because the players and everyone at the club has worked hard for this. We are going to compete in this final and look to win it.”

Ancelotti concluded by insisting that he doesn’t have a preference when it comes to their final opponent.

“I don’t know who I would prefer to face in the final. Chelsea have a lot of experience while Atlético are really eager. The most important thing from our perspective is that we are going to be there.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:20 pm

WHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Congrats on a hugely deserved win. You showed us who's boss this time around, I'm afraid.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Congrats Madrid. All the way from #Naija.  Smile 
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 am

Wow, what a great fuxking performance.. So proud of the team

Ancelotti is a GOAT
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:01 am

Great team effort yields another big game win. Well done Carlo for making our team do something your predecessor couldn't do

I don't care who we get in final because both will play the same way against us

Still undecided whether we will miss Alonso hmm If we get Atleti then its probably a good idea because they always get the worst out of him but if it's Chelsea then I don't know

Also love them or hate them having Barca in our league prepares us for big CL matches like this how ever bad they are because they have great attacking players which really test us. Bayern do not have the luxury and made mistakes that he would've rectified if he had a big team to compete with. The 4-3 loss really taught Carlo a valuable lesson that you don't win games unless you defend and attack as a team, he used to be content with the front three staying up and the three midfielders and defence doing the rest of the work which was the wtong approach
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:27 am

Great team effort. Having said that Pep's tactics let Bayern down. They were like a armored division last year under Jupp. With even better talent than last year they looked a shadow of that team - utterly clueless under Pep. Bayern should play their own way.

I think Alonso not playing may not hurt as much if we play the same formation, But his experience would be missed - no question. I was more furious than Alonso was - needless tackle. I think it is manageable, no choice either ways.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 6 Cl18tmp
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Not sure how we'll do against 2 defensive teams. Atletico I know we can beat them even though they're good defensively, our attack is just too good. We've done it before.

Chelsea however will park the bus and counter. Our weakness is defending counter-attacks/direct attacks as shown against Dortmund.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 6 BmdkAciIQAEaqvL

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Not sure how we'll do against 2 defensive teams. Atletico I know we can beat them even though they're good defensively, our attack is just too good. We've done it before.

Chelsea however will park the bus and counter. Our weakness is defending counter-attacks/direct attacks as shown against Dortmund.

We gifted Dortmund their two goals before that they did nothing. We showed in the first leg that we could deal with counter attacking teams by completely nullifying their threat

Chelsea players don't have the same chemistry as Dortmund so they will lose alot of balls trying to counter. Unlike Barca and Bayern we actually know how to open up ptb sides because of the different features our players posess. We were clueless last season but this season that has not been a problem. Also set pieces has improved so I am not even scared we will concede from them anymore
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Dortmund were creating plenty of chances against us, especially in the 2nd leg. We were lucky it wasn't 3 or 4.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6