+4
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Abramovich
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Premier League - Crystal Palace vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:58 pm

On my tablet so can't post your SIG. But your SIG shed answers all.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Crystal Palace vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Mourinho's cost us in a number of individual games but he's also the reason we're as high in the league as we are in the first place with a squad as limited in several key, key areas as ours. We were without a decent CM for the entire first half of the season and haven't a competent striker in sight, yet with less than 10 games to play we were top of the league and right up there competing with a side who's better than us all over the pitch and another whose strikeforce has scored more goals than 75% of entire PL clubs have. I'd say his influence has had far more of a positive effect on us over the course of the campaign as a whole than a bad one, and there is little doubt in my mind things will only get exponentially better during his second season next year. Looking forward to it already.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:04 am

^Shed I think the pessimism you have been displaying for the past few days had a direct impact on the catastrophe today. Just a theory

BTW my Mou sig is better than yours :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:55 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:^Shed I think the pessimism you have been displaying for the past few days had a direct impact on the catastrophe today. Just a theory

Translation: Sheddy, the healthy doses of pragmatism you have served up on these boards throughout the season that I've sought desperately to deny are now being proven more a reality by the day. Plz stahp makings me look bad Sad

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:BTW my Mou sig is better than yours

I put this one up several hours before you did yours last Saturday. You're merely a copycat. A cheap knock-off of the real, and highly superior, thing :coffee:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm

OK Shed. But you really do need to change your sig because it's too similar to mine- and mine is better. Just deal with it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 am

Disappointed, the only word I have for this game.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum