billy_gr
The Franchise
windkick
BarrileteCosmico
futbol
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LL: Real Valladolid - FC Disgrace  - Page 2 Empty Re: LL: Real Valladolid - FC Disgrace

Post by eelir Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:38 pm

I just woke up, and I have to say, I am not surprised with the results. We really suck for a while.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LL: Real Valladolid - FC Disgrace  - Page 2 Empty Re: LL: Real Valladolid - FC Disgrace

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:07 pm

There was nothing new in this performance that wasn't there few weeks ago. Same old problems.

Thought Mascherano was quite good today though. Pedro with one of the worst performance in a barca shirt. Might as well have started Tello. Was clear the team was jaded. Valladolid worked 3 times as harder and their physical peak was much much higher. They had nothing to worry about in terms of counter or losing possession high up because it was so easy for them to recover in contrast with Barcelona.

Was disappointed with Busquets. From being one of the most reliable with the ball to this. Could have started Sergi or Song instead of him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Barta was probably thinking: What does Pique have to do to get benched?

It's somewhat amazing that all four players in the backline made mistakes that led to the goal.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Dis Mascherano as much as you like, he is not a CB anyway. But he is a gazillion times better than Piqué. Even at ball playing.

Please go and watch Koscielny to understand a ball playing CB isn't a player who takes 5 seconds to make a decision as to who to pass to, can't even hoof the ball with his left foot and can't head the ball period. And above all, as a defender, can't defend...

Forget about Barcelona...how this guy still plays for Spain after an awful Euro 2012 and Confederations Cup is beyond my understanding. Actually wait, it isn't. Del Bosque is too scared to make changes to a "winning team", failing to realise it isn't 2010 any more.

The attitude of Barça is so bad that I haven't really watched them in the second half of the season. Though you can't blame players who have won it all, but you can and you should blame the clowns who run this club.

It is a shame though, that Madrid are going to walk this La Liga without even being good. Let's say their "luck" with referees and also in some decisive matches got them the trophy but Barcelona got only themselves to blame.

PS: If Pellegrini is a half decent coach he should beat Barcelona at Camp Nou. Time for him to prove himself.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 pm

RM league with Mou was largly due to awful refereeing. This one, we have only us to blame.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Wow this was poor. But lets give credit to Valladolid, I thought they played just right. But it doesnt take away of couse that we were pretty shite Sad

Everyone seemed tired from international duties perhaps? How Neymar scores a hattrick got Brazil and then is meh for this match is puzzling...

We NEED INIESTA. Its sad news btw....of his wife.... but I guess Tata is really having problems now, its not just the defense, its overall it seems. In the past we vs similar situations but we can still solve it, but this game we looked so troubled and look lost of ideas...

4 points likely.... this was very bad. Final chance now, if we dont improve after this our season is really gone....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Alves: "Those who cannot trust in us should get off the boat."

What boat you clown? A boat 3000 miles beneath the surface is not a boat. It's a wreckage.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Alves has some nerve to be talking after the match he played... nearly all the first half chances came from his wing.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:24 pm

condolences to iniesta.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Soooo, khaled, so far so good and all that rubbish?
Our league form since December is woeful. We have no chance to win the league. I don't think we'll win any title, but maybe the cup or the champions league if we play counter attacking. it's the only way we can score under paTata.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

We have not scored first in a league away game since Betis in November. Laughing

Spoiler:

The clasico will end up as a 5-0 at this rate.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:13 pm

I dont understand why anyone is really being singled out, like anyone comes out of that match with any credit whatsoever.

Name a players, I will tell you what they did wrong. An awful performance.

I think we need to get to the stage Man Utd are at. Not performance or result wise, but I mean it needs to be laid out perfectly clear that the players who want to be around next season have to show it because based on recent stuff, not many are showing it.

Tata wont make a second season if he dont stop the bleeding.

The attitude of this team is criminal.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Tata shouldn't get another season regardless based on his job so far. We play worse and worse everyday.

Even if we fluke the champions Chelsea stile, he should be sacked.

Only a radical improvement on our play would be good enough for him to stay.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Have you watched Spain - Italy 3 days ago? Pedro was beasting, Iniesta was looking so motivated that I thought "dafuq, this is just a friendly, calm down dude" and overall the tactical mechanisms were all clicking. Beautiful build-ups from the back, quick ball recovery, very good pressing, keeping the lines compact, nice triangulations all around, unpredictable movements all around. Even when they weren't at their very best. Stylistically it simply looked like Pep's Barca. So at this point I can only question the coach, not the players. The players still got it but if the tactical frame around them fails they look like headless chickens. Busquets, Iniesta and Messi don't look themselves this season, pretty much our 3 most important players. Meanwhile Alexis is poaching goals and Fabregas is poaching assists. Says it all about the system.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:36 pm

free_cat wrote:Tata shouldn't get another season regardless based on his job so far. We play worse and worse everyday.

Who would you want to replace him with? Not disagreeing with you I'm just curious.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Personally, i would promote Luis Enrique...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:17 am

sportsczy wrote:Personally, i would promote Luis Enrique...

random comment in a Real Madrid forum Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:50 am

I couldnt watch the match because of work.Is it worth downloading and watching or will be smashing my laptop afterwards?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 am

If you can get past the first 30 minutes without smashing it your laptop will be fine, after that the attitude/mobility/whateveryouwannacallit of the team starts improving but by that point they already parked the plane and we did not manage to break them. Either way it will be a frustrating performance to watch.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:41 am

zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:Tata shouldn't get another season regardless based on his job so far. We play worse and worse everyday.

Who would you want to replace him with? Not disagreeing with you I'm just curious.

I said several times my favourite options: Valverde or De Boer.

Other options would be Robert Martinez or Luis Enrique.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont understand why anyone is really being singled out, like anyone comes out of that match with any credit whatsoever.

Name a players, I will tell you what they did wrong. An awful performance.

I think we need to get to the stage Man Utd are at. Not performance or result wise, but I mean it needs to be laid out perfectly clear that the players who want to be around next season have to show it because based on recent stuff, not many are showing it.

Tata wont make a second season if he dont stop the bleeding.

The attitude of this team is criminal.

I think this is important.It needs to be made clear to all players that if they dont pull their weight they are out.And that needs to start at the top with Messi.It wont work if we just send the message to the pawns.If the king walks around as if he owns the pitch,the pawns are not going to bother.
It needs be made perfectly clear to Messi first that he needs to show commitment and effort when he walks out on the pitch.If he cant,then he can leave.Once he is delivered the message,the others wont even need reminding.They will fall in line.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah. Now is the time, people will come out with their personal hatred toward specific player and hang them. this is no surprise.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 pm

free_cat wrote:
zigra wrote:

I said several times my favourite options: Valverde or  De Boer.

Other options would be Robert Martinez or Luis Enrique.

Don't know about Valverde but I'm not sure de Boer would be up for this. We play like shit 9/10 games which is mainly because our midfield isn't envolved enough. Of course this is mainly down to our pathetic midfield but he had three years to adress that issue and so far he hasn't really improved the situation so maybe he's happy with that. Certainly would be interesting to see but so far I'm not convinced he's ready to manage such a big club.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:46 am

Watch the game if you're planning on killing yourself Alex.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm

neuro11 wrote:Yeah. Now is the time, people will come out with their personal hatred toward specific player and hang them. this is no surprise.

Agreed. Messi is putting a reasonable effort the last matches since Valencia day, when he really had a walkfest.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2