Cassius
salmano9
DeviAngel
elm_baraja_shaman
S
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus : Final Score - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus : Final Score

Post by juvealbanian Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:09

Also Pirlo shouldn't get full 90 min playing time,we have Marchisio on the bench who has showed he is in good form,Pirlo often makes mistakes and can't go with match pace when he get's tired,it's normal for a player of his age and position but it does affect our game sometimes.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus : Final Score - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus : Final Score

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:11

They pass it back to Buffon and he rarely passes to them under pressure, he kicks it out when he has no options. He also mad a nice save at 2-1. @salmano, I'm pretty sure Peluso left the RWB open for the 2nd goal. I don't know why we subbed him on instead of Marchisio.

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:12; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:11

I agree with everythin u said S , the arrogance of the team and buffons shitty concentration and our poor passes, but bonnuci was a beast today.. none of his goals are his fault. Silly avoidable goals ... our weakspot = over head balls
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:14

S wrote:Again ,no barzagli = vulnerable defense.

No Chiellini is even worse as evidenced by the last 10 mins and the schoolboy defending of some players.bonucci got schooled again today by a veteran so thats no surprise.

Pogba and Vidal being poor making misplaced passes all around just dint help either.

Good thing Roma drew today.

So far Barzagli and Chiellini are the only defenders we can trust,when one of them isn't starting then too much pressure goes to Bonucci who is our weakest point of defense.Anyway i don't think if we had Barzagli we could have won,we simply were playing like a mid-tab team on 2nd half putting too much presure on our defense as you said in your post above.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:14

salmano9 wrote:but bonnuci was a beast today.. none of his goals are his fault. Silly avoidable goals ... our weakspot = over head balls

Beast who kept losing his marker to Toni rofl

Toni destroyed him today.Fittingly enough ,he took advantage of our weakest link.

Last edited by S on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:14

that second half:

mehbgonna and bonucci :facepalm:

as for behffon, i think his concentration levels sometimes is poor.....

inb4osvaldotakesllospot

inb4OsvaldobecomesContenewlovechild

llorente was poo, I hate how he always wants to lay off balls with his back to post right after getting the ball from the midfield instead of taking on the defender and facing post....

his lack of running and close control dribbling will cost him his place if Osvaldo hits form quick.... that I feel is Llo's weakness (he is still a great striker)

but compare him to the likes of Mandzukic, lewandowski, Higuain,

who easily take on the defense, llo is clearly not doing that, and I thought he used to dribble past defenders with ease in Meh Liga,
don't know if he is working on Conte's instructions or something but that is bad....\

anyway we are lucky Roma refs didn't help Roma as always and they drew....

Last edited by elm_baraja_shaman on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:16; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:15

GIGItheBest wrote:They pass it back to Buffon and he rarely passes to them under pressure, he kicks it out when he has no options. He also mad a nice save at 2-1. @salmano, I'm pretty sure Peluso left the RWB open for the 2nd goal. I don't know why we subbed him on instead of Marchisio.
Yeah, marchisio shudve came in to control the MF our mf was hell tired and bored...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:18

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:that second half:

mehbgonna and bonucci :facepalm:

as for behffon, i think his concentration levels sometimes is poor.....

inb4osvaldotakesllospot

inb4OsvaldobecomesContenewlovechild

llorente was poo, I hate how he always wants to lay off balls with his back to post right after getting the ball from the midfield instead of taking on the defender and facing post....

his lack of running and close control dribbling will cost him his place if Osvaldo hits form quick.... that I feel is Llo's weakness (he is still a great striker)

but compare him to the likes of Mandzukic, lewandowski, Higuain,

who easily take on the defense, llo is clearly not doing that, and I thought he used to dribble past defenders with ease in Meh Liga,
don't know if he is working on Conte's instructions or something but that is bad....\

anyway we are lucky Roma refs didn't help Roma as always and they drew....
Hahahahah u sae wat I saw with osvaldo? XD great. ...
Bonnuci was gold... if it wasnt him, it woulve ended 10-2...
Yeah at least roma drew... but we had our chance :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:23

What drives me crayz sometimes is that Loki is to static and he passes the ball back to damn often he showed with his dribbles today that he is more than Target Man.

Peluso played at LWB not RWB its not his job to watch over the RWB it was licht's don't blame Peluso now.

When Chiellini was marking Toni he didn't win even one duel
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:26

I agree about Chiellini but saying Bonucci had a beast game is absolutely ridiculous.Only Caceres in defense was something close to decent.Shocking 2nd half performance from most of the team actually.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 17:39

HOW DID WE TIE :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 09 Feb 2014, 18:51

The sooner we sell Bonucci the better

Also, our entire team can never put in a consistent 90 minutes

How many times to we blitz the opposition in the first half then suck for 45 minutes and give them a chance to get back into the game?

Too f*cking often, pathetic.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 09 Feb 2014, 19:05

@Devi the cross came from the right side meaning our LWB should've been covering. Look at the goal again, that's where Asamoah was playing before they subbed him for Peluso, meaning it was Peluso who was suppose to be there. @elm, why do you always seem so negative? Also, do you guys think Osvaldo will take someone's spot in striker? What would we do if we had Llorente, Osvaldo and Tevez all playing well, how would we play them all?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 09 Feb 2014, 19:13

At this point in time, a back 4 switch would be great

We can then Bench Bonucci and field another attacker. Win-win situation. Trade a liability for somebody who can make a difference.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 09 Feb 2014, 19:43

GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi the cross came from the right side meaning our LWB should've been covering. Look at the goal again, that's where Asamoah was playing before they subbed him for Peluso, meaning it was Peluso who was suppose to be there. @elm, why do you always seem so negative? Also, do you guys think Osvaldo will take someone's spot in striker? What would we do if we had Llorente, Osvaldo and Tevez all playing well, how would we play them all?

Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus : Final Score - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfeWUipsO6n_8AxKElfljwLQJPPb6RZo5x4gmS4UaR1axxFUSq

Last edited by elm_baraja_shaman on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 19:48; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 09 Feb 2014, 19:45

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The sooner we sell Bonucci the better

plssss Mehnucci is one of Conte's love childs, keep wishing......

watch them sell Caceres and let Mehnucci keep wasting precious mins...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:06

@devi
No.. the goal came from the right side of hellas ... which means left side of our team = mehlusos fault...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:16

Smart tactics lets all blame peluso for the loss
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Mon 10 Feb 2014, 00:43

The whole team is to blame for the draw. This bunch of players sometimes are abit too arrogant when they have been winning for some games, this is especially obvious when playing against small teams. This is not the first time that Juventus leading 2 to 3 goals in first half and could have easily killed the game, yet they started to think they've already won the game lost concentration to allow opponent team to come back. The loss against Fiorentina is a very good indication in team's mentality in such times. Conte has been doing fantastic work so far and instill a great winning mentality and often seeing him shouts at players from the sidelines but some players just too hard to be changed. They should count themselves lucky that Roma drew with Lazio.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 04:33

I wasn't blaming Peluso for the loss, I'm just saying that's where he was suppose to be.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 11:15

Peluso added nothinhlg to the game when he came in... he only was disposessed to allow the oponents to ecorr
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon 10 Feb 2014, 11:57

Bonucci OUT > Benatia IN ,that would be perfect even though we had more chances to sign him when he was at Udinese,plus Bonucci is one of Conte favourite players  Mad 
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 10 Feb 2014, 14:11

juvealbanian wrote:

Bonucci OUT > Benatia IN ,that would be perfect even though we had more chances to sign him when he was at Udinese,plus Bonucci is one of Conte favourite players  Mad 

Dont even harbor hopes of something like that happening.We had our chance to sign Benatia when he was still at Udinese ,but we passed.He's more likely to be sold to United or some oil team.

Anyway i read a headline in Tuttosport which says Conte will drop players who make mistakes.Dont know who he might be referring to,but i hope Bonucci gets closer to that bench.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 14:24

@S
He is referring to vidal. Vidal made lots of mistakes yesterday
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 10 Feb 2014, 14:34

What proof do you have ? Where is the source ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 10 Feb 2014, 16:04

Yeah, Conte's threatening our best and 2nd most consistent player after Barzagli Laughing

Clearly he's talking about the defence first and foremost. I just hope Bonucci doesn't have a one off World Class game and escape the 'boot'

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next