Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or?

+17
rwo power
FalcaoPunch
Lord Awesome
Kick
Khaled
chinomaster182
the xcx
Donuts
Blue Barrett
Casciavit
LeSwagg James
Onyx
Pip
futbol
The_Badger
Harmonica
Art Morte
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Messi win Ballon d'Or again?

Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 14 ]
Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or?

Post by Yeezus Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:42 pm

absolutely not.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or?

Post by M99 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm

That timing.

That jinx.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:21 am

Of course, its not even a question. Only thing preventing would be injuries, otherwise he is still far and away the best.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Yohan Modric wrote:If he suddenly regains his form from previous years he's got a good chance.

I think the Sevilla game showed again he regains his best form quick quickly whenever back from injury. Its already into the final front and CL round knock out now and he really must and then the WC, I dont see any reason to stop him regain his best form straight away now.

Casciavit wrote:If he wins the WC or CL, then yes he will win, no doubt about it.

I mean, he was going to win it this year lol. If Fifa didn't extend the votes he would have been the winner.

Like many others know, this.

the xcx wrote:I doubt Messi will ever attend the gala from now on. It will be most likely CR7 and Suarez battling each other.

Need I say more?  Laughing 

chinomaster182 wrote:Of course he's going to win it again, he's 26 and about to enter his peak. Ronaldo is most likely on the way down, who else is going to compete against him in his peak?

I'm sure he'll win it again even if he doesn't win the WC or CL.

There is a good chance for both or 1 of these trophies I think. Definitely winning the WC would guarantee it, if the CL, almost the same. Its likely going to be vs Ronaldo again, Portugal arent gonna win the WC, so the only one I see is if Ronaldo win the CL and Messi wins nothing then Ronaldo has a chance, otherwise, its Messi Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Messi's decline making it to major magazines:

Is Messi going to win another Ballon d'Or? - Page 2 BgWyCvmIgAACwzn
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Towards a better condom? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:58 pm

So what other countries need to learn is to keep their best player away from Burger King hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2