sportsczy
chad4401
Onyx
The_Badger
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Where will Ilkay Gündogan play in the next season?

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap9%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap26%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap22%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Empty The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Will only have 1 year left on his contract by June and RM, United and Barca are already heavily linked to him. Where will he go and where should he go?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by The_Badger Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I hope he stays as I despair seeing BVB's team being torn apart, but I suspect he'll go to Barca.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:00 pm

I hope we don't sign him. Don't need him with Alonso signing a new contract.

Best choice for him would be Barca with Xavi getting on and rumoured to be leaving.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm

He can take isco spot if isco still has a spot to give Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

I see not just MT but quite a few Madrid fans saying that....

I don't get it personally.... for one Alonso probably has like 2 years of top quality max left and secondly Gundogan shits all over anything else Madrid has.

Anyway i always expected him to go to Spain so if Madrid are truly pulling out then it will be Barca IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 pm

You need diversified profiles in the midfield Mole... Madrid's issue (especially with the injury to Khedira) is that we have a lot of CMs, but no B2Bs or DMs.  In a perfect scenario in a 433, you have a DM, a B2B and a CM.  

We already have Alonso and Illaramendi who are very similar...  with Gundogan, you now have 3 players that are CMs.

It doesn't make sense for Madrid.  But we'll probably do it anyhow Laughing

If Modric goes down right now, we're frakked lol. He's still a CM... but he's been doing the B2B thing for us since Khedira has gone down and doing it well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 pm

If I were him and I had an offer from Barca, I'd take it. He would do great in that system, he would get lots of playing time and likely start right off the bat with Xavi and Iniesta getting on a bit- pretty much guaranteed trophies as well. No real downside.

At Madrid he would be walking into a very turbulent midfield that already has 3 players very similar to him- or at least like to occupy the same space.

Bayern would be tough for any midfielder to get playing time in.

and United- why?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Gundogan is more of a B2B with DLP skillsets to go along with it than someone like Alonso or Illara.

It would work IMO, obviously need a Khedira type in there too though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm

sad to see stars of bvb leaving 1 by 1.

even tho im far from being their fans.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gundogan is more of a B2B with DLP skillsets to go along with it than someone like Alonso or Illara.

It would work IMO, obviously need a Khedira type in there too though.
What is the 'Khedira type'? This fraud has less balls obtained and has higher turnovers than Modric ffs.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 pm

got a feeling he might actually go to ManU if Moyes would be smart enough to make an offer that is...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 pm

I meant a B2B ballwinner BC lol.... they have been linked with Vidal a lot and the likes.

Also while i expect Gundogan to join Barca or Madrid i wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea and City get involved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 pm

The ballwinner aspect is what I'm complaining about Mole, the 'Spartan' is anything but Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm

I have to admit i don't watch Madrid much anymore lol.

Only seen two games this season vagi.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Alonso's got 2 years left, however he's still going to be starting. Plus Modric isn't going to be dropped. He's our best midfielder this season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm

I'd doubt our chances even if SAF was still in charge, tbh.

He'll go to Barca, imo. Although, I would like him to stay at Dortmund.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 pm

He'll come to Madrid.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:29 pm

should stay put. why go to a team that his own team thumped 4-1 last year, or moyes circus. Can't dortmund just up his salary
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Madrid, Barcelona or Chelsea will be his next destination. Can't see him elsewhere.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 pm

United are arguably the team that need him the most. Don't see why they would not make a significant push for him. With these kinds of teams interested, Dortmund is sure to get a good price for him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:37 pm

i think he should know quite a bit about sahin's spell at madrid. therefore i would suspect that he is looking for a big club that has a clear vacuum in his position like ManU. and if it's true that they'll get all this money for transfers, they might be able to convince him that other good players, no fellainis, will come as well..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Except Man Utd are 6th in the league and the idea of a Man Utd without a Sir Alex doesn't sound that appealing.

I'm pretty sure that if so Madrid were interested, convincing him would be the least of our problems. I'm not sure Madrid is interested though... Have no idea why we would be without buying another DM first.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see not just MT but quite a few Madrid fans saying that....

I don't get it personally.... for one Alonso probably has like 2 years of top quality max left and secondly Gundogan shits all over anything else Madrid has.

Anyway i always expected him to go to Spain so if Madrid are truly pulling out then it will be Barca IMO.
or maybe it's time to mindlessly overrate him like he is the second coming of matthaus or something. he was very good last season, but Modric is having a great year, and Illarra is quite excellent and settling very well.

better than our players means what to us? he had one very good season at club level so he is forever better? sounds a bit ridiculous to me. And better at what exaclty? because the lads we have around are doing their job quite well. He really isnt needed given the type of players we already have around. Us trying to sign a Vidal makes much more sense.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes he shouldn't go to Madrid because of Sahin (despite Real not having the maniac as coach anymore), instead he should join Kagawa who's been such a huge success under Moyes.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Sahin was never as good as Gundogan. Still, a midfield of Modric-Xabi-Gundogan is compatible and up there with the best imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next