M99
McAgger
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  Empty Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Who is better now and who has the highest ceiling of the 4 of them ? hmm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  Empty Re: Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Deulofeu > Sterling > Gnabry > Januzaj.

Januzaj is so overrated btw....he's done nothing since Sunderland lol people are just wanking him off coz he's 18 and that's the cool thing to do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  Empty Re: Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou

Post by EL Patron Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Deulofeu > Sterling > Gnabry > Januzaj.

Januzaj is so overrated btw....he's done nothing since Sunderland lol people are just wanking him off coz he's 18 and that's the cool thing to do.

little bit unfair Molo, his performance against Swansea was very good.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Sterling has been arguably one of the best players in the league in the past month. Since December 4th against Norwich he's been on an unbelievable run of form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Deulofeu > Sterling > Gnabry > Januzaj.

wtf Januzaj done nothing since Sunerland. He was brilliant against Swansea and also had some decent games before that too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

All but Gnabry overrated which is only because he's not rated as highly as the others.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

zigra wrote:All but Gnabry overrated which is only because he's not rated as highly as the others.

Why exactly Gnarby not being rated as highly (well because he's played less games of course), makes the others over-rated ? confusing logic  hmm 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 pm

lol I don't even know how can a footballer who has started 2-3 times and hardly known to the world be overrated
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Meh. First I wanted to write they're all overrated but then I thought if I do so someone will tell me stuff like "how can Gnabry be overrated when noone rates him" so I pointed out that he's not overrated.
So what I tried to say is that the three players are overrated and Gnabry isn't a special talent.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Imo 1 Deulofeu 2 Januzaj 3 Sterling 4 Gnarby
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

zigra wrote:Meh. First I wanted to write they're all overrated but then I thought if I do so someone will tell me stuff like "how can Gnabry be overrated when noone rates him" so I pointed out that he's not overrated.
So what I tried to say is that the three players are overrated and Gnabry isn't a special talent.

What made you come to that conclusion?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Janusaj>>Deulofeu>>Sterling>>Gnabry.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:
zigra wrote:Meh. First I wanted to write they're all overrated but then I thought if I do so someone will tell me stuff like "how can Gnabry be overrated when noone rates him" so I pointed out that he's not overrated.

What made you come to that conclusion?

Watching him play some games. It's not as if I said he's shit or won't become a good player. He's a nice talent and can certainly become a starter for Arsenal but lacks the ability to become one of the worlds best. Of course I could be wrong though I've never been before  :coffee:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

The only real answer is it's too early to tell. That's the one thing I've learned from watching all these wonderkids.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 pm

I wouldn't rank them yet.

Next season, Sterling and Januzaj could get horribly injured and never reach their potential or something like that. Or Deulofeu (Delafouleou, wtf? Laughing ) could have his progress stalled and never reach his potential.

Too soon to tell.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 am

Sterling has SOME end product now. :bow:

Deulofeu ? Sterling >>> Gnabry ? Januzaj probably.

Last edited by ExtremistEnigma on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:38 am

Januzaj is the best I've seen in the Premier League. Overall I would say Deulofeu then Januzaj.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Deulofeu = Januzaj >>>>>>>> Gnabry > Sterling
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Sterling form is only recent, He was not even the best young winger in the LFC squad two months ago.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 pm

^ :facepalm:   4 goals and 3 assists in one month for a guy who just turned 19. People play way too much FM these days expecting kids to become world beaters over night since they can finish a FM season in a week.

and Sterling was by far our most dangerous attacking player last season before new years and purchase of DS15 and PC10. How quickly people forget :facepalm:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ :facepalm:   4 goals and 3 assists in one month for a guy who just turned 19. People play way too much FM these days expecting kids to become world beaters over night since they can finish a FM season in a week.

and Sterling was by far our most dangerous attacking player last season before new years and purchase of DS15 and PC10. How quickly people forget :facepalm:

Yes and I presume Suarez was just jerking off on the sidelines while this was going on
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:55 pm

McAgger wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:^ :facepalm:   4 goals and 3 assists in one month for a guy who just turned 19. People play way too much FM these days expecting kids to become world beaters over night since they can finish a FM season in a week.

Yes and I presume Suarez was just jerking off on the sidelines while this was going on

I thought I had included "after Suarez" in my sentence, I just realize I hadn't.  :whistle: 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:34 pm

No Sterling wasn't, Gerrard, Enrique, Henderson were better than him if we exclude Danny and Cou. He was a headless chicken for most parts of those seasons, The trend he continued into this season until he found his feet during these december+november games. I still dont rate him that high. I can't wait for Ibe to tear it up in the bigger stage ( also want Sterling to do well duuh)

He was played because we were forced to play him, Like Suso and Wisdom.

He'll probably be dropped this week for Cou xP
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Nishank wrote:No Sterling wasn't, Gerrard, Enrique, Henderson were better than him if we exclude Danny and Cou. He was a headless chicken for most parts of those seasons, The trend he continued into this season until he found his feet during these december+november games. I still dont rate him that high. I can't wait for Ibe to tear it up in the bigger stage ( also want Sterling to do well duuh)

He was played because we were forced to play him, Like Suso and Wisdom.

He'll probably be dropped this week for Cou xP

Henderson wasn't even starting in first half of last season :facepalm:

Gerrard was bashed time and time again for costing us goals through silly ball give aways and hence we got caught on the counter

Enrique played like 3 games as an attacking player Laughing

Your blind hate towards him is embarrassing. Sterling, when playing in reserve, looks like Maradona playing in Serie B. That's how easy it is for him...Ibe still hasn't shown that at all, and his footballing brain is yet to develop as much as Sterling's. (well he is a year younger tbf).

guess you're logic is Ibe is taller and stronger Laughing , totally ignoring Sterling is one of the strongest players we have (see him holding off Cameron to set up Suarez for the 5th goal vs. Stoke), not to mention Sterling's pressing is fantastic (how he won the penalty).

but yea, let's hate on a 19 year old because we disagree on his life choices and the fact that he has 3 kids and didn't get on well with his ex-gf  Rolling Eyes 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:16 pm

My opinion about Ibe is irrelevant until he proves it on the big stage, But i feel he'll do much better than Sterling.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next