RED
B-Mac
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adnan Januzaj Empty Adnan Januzaj

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:24 am

He get's his own thread now, I'm all over the Januzaj hype train Proud

not sure of his best position yet, he appears to be able to play anywhere in advanced midfield, was impressive playing as SS vs Sevilla yesterday

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Adnan Januzaj Empty Re: Adnan Januzaj

Post by RED Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:10 am

A special talent in the making. He's still raw, but you could see the signs of a top player in the making- The confidence in his ability. Plays with so much swag.

Our best player this pre season. We need to tie this kid down on a long term contract asap and make sure he plays in the first team (he is good enough), we wouldn't want another Pogba situation.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Beast Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm not sure if I want him to go on loan (he has stayed he wants to stay). I don't want him to go on loan and then not get games, because he could be doing that here with better staff. Really annoying when clubs do that.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:24 pm

What the hell is happening? People and mass-media are talking about a possible departure of Adnan Januzaj. City are interested in him.

They say that Adnan doesn't want to renew his contract with Man United. Why Adnan? Sad
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Moyes said he's confident he'll sign a new contract. Honestly, I won't believe he's leaving 'til he has left. Too many times the media has got it wrong, including the ones that are said to be "reliable" papers.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:What the hell is happening? People and mass-media are talking about a possible departure of Adnan Januzaj. City are interested in him.

They say that Adnan doesn't want to renew his contract with Man United. Why Adnan? Sad
Get in there Beppe !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 pm

I know what Moyes said, but we can't be sure that he will be right.

S, chill out mate! Proud
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

noo that cant happen. Sad

give him more games and make him feel at home. that i hope can tie him down. seriously cant see him leaving, such a huge player he is gonna be. will be the shocker of a lifetime if he quits us.
fellow belgian fellaini... get in there and aid moysey to make it work, the new contract Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:56 am

If the club doesn't want to pay the wage requested by Adnan, then we can consider ourselves fools. Give him the money he wants and he will renew his contract!

Anyway, I am not sure why he didn't want to renew his contract. He played a lot of minutes in the pre-season and he played against Crystal Palace more than he expected to play. He seems to be happy, I saw him in MUTV videos...I don't know what could possibly go wrong with him.

Adnan Januzaj wrote:“I felt great and shocked because I played for about 25 minutes and that was my first [league] game," Adnan told MUTV. "I think I did some good things, but it is only my debut so I have to keep doing well on the pitch. I appreciate the very good fans, they gave me a bit of power when I came on the pitch. I am very happy.

“I hoped to get a goal but I tried to do my best for the team and tried to give goals and score goals. I just tried to do my best. Of course, I want more games to play and I hope I will have another chance to play for the first team. If I have the chance then I will give everything for the club.”
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Heard the board is in disagreement to the 100k pounds signing on fee and 20k a week deal which the player's reps are demanding. And a shite like Young is paid 100k each week. :facepalm:

If Moyes, Wood***ward and co. cant tie him down, the best young player and a future star on a long term deal to us, and once again lose a gem to some Italian robbers come next summer citing monetary reasons, then we will be a joke once again in front of the whole world.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 pm

20 k a week? Sign him Zubi ffs!

He isn't very fast though, isn't he?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 pm

He's not the fastest but he has good acceleration.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Adnan Januzaj has hinted that he intends to commit his future to Manchester United.

The 18-year-old, who scored twice against Sunderland on his Premier League debut two weeks ago, says he is happy at Old Trafford.

The club are hopeful of agreeing a new long-term deal with him and Januzaj told Kosovo's KTV: "I am happy at Manchester United and I want to commit myself 100% in every game to do my best. I want to help Manchester United win the Premier League and become the best player in the world."

Januzaj's international future remains unclear, with the teenager eligible to play for a number of countries. The Football Association have shown an interest in the midfielder who would qualify to play for England on residency grounds if he stays in the country for another three years.

Yet Januzaj insists he has not made up his mind yet on which country to play for, adding: "It is my dad who decides which national team I will play for so I will listen to him."
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/18/adnan-januzaj-commit-future-manchester-united
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Smile
hope everything turns out well and for once these 'man U hunting' media bring some truth and relief.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Adnan Januzaj N52618f2d36972_large
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:48 am

Adnan Januzaj 0187AB96232A4AEF8A0EE8AA9465104A
Januzaj signs new United deal

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Adnan Januzaj has signed a new five-year contract to June 2018.

The 18-year-old Belgium-born winger made his competitive first-team debut as a substitute in this season’s Community Shield at Wembley. In his first Barclays Premier League start, he scored both United's goals in a 2-1 win at Sunderland before the recent international break.

David Moyes said: "I'm delighted that Adnan has committed his future to United. He is an outstanding talent and has impressed me consistently since I came to United in July. His balance, poise and ability to beat players is truly exceptional for a boy of his age. It’s great that he recognises that this club, with its tradition for developing young players and giving them a chance on the biggest stage, is the best place for him to be."

Adnan Januzaj said: "It’s a great thrill to be able to sign for Manchester United. Since arriving here I have always felt like this was the right club for me. This season has been great for me – going on the pre season tour, making my debut in the Community Shield win at Wembley and then breaking into the team at Sunderland – it’s like a dream. I want to work hard now and establish myself as a Manchester United player."
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Oct/adnan-januzaj-signs-five-year-contract-with-manchester-united.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 am

Absolutely brilliant news Very Happy 

We have a star on our hands here. I was dreading another Pogba situation.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Best place for him was Manchester United anyway, a team with history giving young players a chance when they deserve it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:58 pm

can now order my Januzaj jersey :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:03 pm

5 February is meant for great footballers ffs

Hagi, Maldini, Tevez, Ronaldo, Neymar, Januzaj Shocked 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 am

future #7 goat

YANUZAYYYYY :bow: (I swear I was saying his name as jah-nuh-zaj this whole time.)

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:48 pm

It's Yanoozuy :coffee:

Razz
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Januzaj wants to stay for life

"You always have to keep going and work hard if you want to be even better. My parents always told me to keep my feet on the ground, keep working and, if you can, try to be the best player in the world"

"In football it's not [about] age. If you're good enough to play, you have to play. I think the boss gave me the chance because he's known for giving a chance to young players. He's a top manager and knows exactly what he is doing with the players and everything else.

"My first opinion was to sign for Manchester United – that was my first choice. Now I've signed for them and I'm happy here. If I could play all my life at Manchester United, I would do it for winning trophies is the only thing I want and to try to be the best player."

"I think, to score two goals on my debut, I can't ask for any better," he stated. "I was really happy with those two goals and now have to continue to score more if I can. That was my first game, giving me the chance to play, and I had to prove I could play at first-team level"

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Dec/adnan-januzaj-mutv-interview-wants-to-stay-at-manchester-united-for-life.aspx?pageNo=1

It's still a long time away, and we never know what will happen in football that might lead him to move away in the future, but for now Proud
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:29 pm

I hope that quote doesn't come back and embarrass him one day lol.

But great to hear/read.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next