sportsczy
C.Marchisio #8
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Juve: 'We could poach Januzaj' Empty Juve: 'We could poach Januzaj'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Juventus dg Beppe Marotta warns Manchester United “are right” to fear they’ll poach Adnan Januzaj the same way as Paul Pogba.

The Bianconeri famously signed Pogba for minimal compensation when his contract was allowed to expire at Old Trafford in 2012 and is now worth over €40m.

Now 18-year-old Belgian starlet Januzaj will be out of contract in June 2014 and Juve are again keeping a close eye on the situation.

“Are Manchester United afraid of another Pogba scenario? They are right, because frankly I don’t understand how they got to eight months from the end of his contract without being able to renew it...” Marotta told Tuttosport.

“He is a player of great quality and shows a lot of promise.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve: 'We could poach Januzaj' Empty Re: Juve: 'We could poach Januzaj'

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Januzaj is a great talent and of course has potential to be a future star just as Pogba but i don't want the Pogba's situation to happen again,if we want Januzaj let's spend few money on January.Waiting to sign another Man.U young player for free will damage our reputation.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Januzaj is a great talent and of course has potential to be a future star just as Pogba but i don't want the Pogba's situation to happen again,if we want Januzaj let's spend few money on January.Waiting to sign another Man.U young player for free will damage our reputation.
Yeah but why spend millions when his club are not offering him deal and place in the team when we can? Its not like we are forcing him to leave..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:Januzaj is a great talent and of course has potential to be a future star just as Pogba but i don't want the Pogba's situation to happen again,if we want Januzaj let's spend few money on January.Waiting to sign another Man.U young player for free will damage our reputation.
Yeah but why spend millions when his club are not offering him deal and place in the team when we can? Its not like we are forcing him to leave..
Be sure that United wont let themselfs to let another gem to Juve or any other club
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Be sure that United wont let themselfs to let another gem to Juve or any other club
The ball is at their hands

Уба слика пријави на фб Smile

Nice picture btw Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
I think it's too early to talk about this.Man U can't let such a great talent go,i think they are just waiting to make the right offer,Januzaj is already playing for one of the best teams in football history and is just 18 years.Both would be happy with a new deal,atleast this is the most probable choice.
None more than I would want Januzaj to Juve ( he's my compatriot ) but a move to Juventus is almost impossible atm...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
I think it's too early to talk about this.Man U can't let such a great talent go,i think they are just waiting to make the right offer,Januzaj is already playing for one of the best teams in football history and is just 18 years.Both would be happy with a new deal,atleast this is the most probable choice.
None more than I would want Januzaj to Juve ( he's my compatriot ) but a move to Juventus is almost impossible atm...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 pm

juvealbanian wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
That's why I said We are not forcing him to leave its all on him and Man Utd. I don't care about nationality of the players this guy is amazing so far
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm

who cares if Man U gets their feelings hurt. Poach away Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:47 am

Let's fck them over english teams always steal our talent anyway they can get stuffed look at city for example we wanted half of their current team it's the way it is now get on it Marotta
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 am

Do it ffs!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:40 am

Why would ManU-s terrible youth management damage our reputation? A club like MU should be able to get hold on their youth.. If they can't, then it's not our problem

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

i dont think they will do a Pogba situation again, but who knows!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down