Il Diavolo
Forza
Kaladin
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pippo Empty Pippo

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 am

Many journalists are reporting that he has been selected as the replacement for Allegri. (Di Marzio: https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/422521971671592960)

Obviously there is no official statement for the club but what do you think about it?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Pippo Empty Re: Pippo

Post by Forza Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

Better than Seedorf. Would have liked to have seen some experience come in instead though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:08 am

I don't think Pippo is ready yet. He is more experienced then Seedorf, so I would prefer him over the two. But with the current situation our team is in and the horrible excuse for a squad that we have (mostly our defense), it will be really hard for Pippo. I don't see us getting any better this season. We just need to avoid relegation. We can't in a million years make the Champions League, and I don't really care for the Europa League.

Inzaghi would be a good option, but I'm scared this is going to end up like another Leonardo episode, where the clubs relations with another club legend are ruined. If he is to come in, I'd rather have him come in at the end of this season, so at least he gets a fair chance to prove himself.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 am

i admit with everyone's opinion.... thats why allegri should have never started this season. he should have been kicked out last year. over and over again the likes of el sharawwy and balotelli bailed him out.

he was just one game or i would say one goal away from defeat, ready to get sacked even last year, for example palermo game when milan were 2-0 down before el sharawwy brace saved him!!!!

back then allegri was super praised..... no one saw that he was making a colossal tactical and coaching mess.

i dont know what to think because i agree with everyone that it would be unfair for pippo to take over this mess and then leave it by end of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:05 am

The good thing about pippo is that he has passion, and I believe this could be a huge factor in turning things around.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am

If we do sack Allegri (which looks more and more likely with every passing game), IMO the best option for now would be to bring in someone like Tassoti (who has been part of managerial team since forever and knows the team inside out). Then at the end of the season we can bring in a new coach (Inzaghi or whoever) and give them the summer to shape the team the way they see fit.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:59 am

We should be aiming at a real world class manager(doesn't necessarily mean high profile) for a change. I know it's not the Berlusconi's Milan style, but it didn't used to be Milan's style to be cheap bastards signing loads of second rate players either.

The Guardiolas of the world might work when you inherit a world class team with an outstanding structure behind, ready to work for you, like Barça. Otherwise it's really hard.

As it stands, if we give the team to Seedorf or Pippo we would have a so-so squad (with some potential, granted), without true leaders, and led by an inexperienced coach. Recipe for mediocrity.

Don't get me wrong, we need change urgently. But I'd give the team to an experienced caretaker for now, and next season either sign an experienced world class coach or trust one without experience that seems promising but give him full backing with some neat coups, not this struggling roster with almost no real leaders.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 am

I still can't beleive you blame Allegri for this mess
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 am

DeviAngel wrote:I still can't beleive you blame Allegri for this mess

Well, nobody here said that Allegri is the prime reason for our current situation, but him being completely clueless doesn't help one bit.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 am

Zlatan wrote:

Well, nobody here said that Allegri is the prime reason for our current situation, but him being completely clueless doesn't help one bit.
The guy did the best he could with the players he had, I mean you guys sold Ibra and Thiago Silva in one season who were your defense and attack tbh, let Pirlo go on a free and stuff like that it was always going to comeback and bite your ass. And you replaced Thiago Silva with average defender like Mexes and Ibra with Pazzini,Matri and SES ( not including Balo). SES is still a talent and a young player who still needs to prove consistency ( I am sure he can) but apart from him your market has been horrible. If reports are to be trusted Allegri asked for Hamsik once he got Montolivo and Muntari.... I know he is not tactically the most flexible coach but still trust me its near the maximum you can take out of this current players. Last season he took the maximum out solely because we had weak Roma and somewhat Fiorentina squads this year the competition is bigger and it was and is expected to not qualify for UCL because tbh Roma/Fiorentina invested far more than you in terms of money and quality.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Milan next year in UCL because I always root for the Calcio teams but......

If you ask me its 100% Berlusconi's and Galliani's fault....

P.S. If anyone should get the chance to guide Milan at least until the end of the season it should be Mauro Tassotti.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 am

He has always done sod all against big teams, and not many here criticized him heavily for that, since all of us know that we don't have that extra talent to dominate in such games, but this season, the team has been completely unmotivated, lacked any ideas on the pitch even against relegation candidates, and the manager is the one who has to pay.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 am

There is no way Allegri has done the best he could. Our management are hugely to blame for not investing in the club properly by replacing key departures over the years, dating back to the season after our 2007 Champions League win. Injuries have also played their part. However, to say that Allegri has done the best with what he has is a complete fallacy. Looking at our squad, we have some players of quality that should at least be able to beat the mid-table teams and relegation candidates. At the moment, we are not even doing that and Allegri is definitely at fault.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

Allegri has been sacked, Tasotti will take control.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Zlatan wrote:

The guy did the best he could with the players he had, I mean you guys sold Ibra and Thiago Silva in one season who were your defense and attack tbh, let Pirlo go on a free and stuff like that it was always going to comeback and bite your ass. And you replaced Thiago Silva with average defender like Mexes and Ibra with Pazzini,Matri and SES ( not including Balo). SES is still a talent and a young player who still needs to prove consistency ( I am sure he can) but apart from him your market has been horrible. If reports are to be trusted Allegri asked for Hamsik once he got Montolivo and Muntari.... I know he is not tactically the most flexible coach but still trust me its near the maximum you can take out of this current players. Last season he took the maximum out solely because we had weak Roma and somewhat Fiorentina squads this year the competition is bigger and it was and is expected to not qualify for UCL because tbh Roma/Fiorentina invested far more than you in terms of money and quality.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Milan next year in UCL because I always root for the Calcio teams but......

P.S. If anyone should get the chance to guide Milan at least until the end of the season it should be Mauro Tassotti.

Tassotti has been on the bench for 17 years or something, I think we need some fresh blood. Things are clearly not working.

One could also say that Allegri would never have won anything with Milan if it wasnt for Ibra, who alone can win you a league title, and Silva, the best defender in the world.

Allegri will be forgotten in a few years, as he did nothing in a dark era of the club were a change of philosophy was at hand, and he was caught in the middle of it. He should never have gotten the job in the first place, as it was too much of a jump. Just another weird signing by the confused management we have.

It seemed he almost quit the club when the 2 best players left, and it would have been a smart move, but one will always want to grind out that last bit of money, no?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Eivindo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Zlatan wrote:

Tassotti has been on the bench for 17 years or something, I think we need some fresh blood. Things are clearly not working.

One could also say that Allegri would never have won anything with Milan if it wasnt for Ibra, who alone can win you a league title, and Silva, the best defender in the world.

Allegri will be forgotten in a few years, as he did nothing in a dark era of the club were a change of philosophy was at hand, and he was caught in the middle of it. He should never have gotten the job in the first place, as it was too much of a jump. Just another weird signing by the confused management we have.

It seemed he almost quit the club when the 2 best players left, and it would have been a smart move, but one will always want to grind out that last bit of money, no?

Sorry but its kind of stupid argument tbh you can say tat Guardiola would have done nothing without Messi all those record breaking games, Real without CR. Those are world class players ofc they are always going to make the your job easier because they have crazy talent.

Allegri did great in an era when your club had shitty finances and put you guys in UCL when tbh no one thought you would go. This year simply there was no motivation for him maybe, players stopped following him but I think Seedorf won't fix a thing.

More like you guys kept him over and over it wasn't him that wanted to stay, I bet that he could have gotten job in elite club in EU to if he resigned in the summer after making that stunning UCL qualification and tbh I am sure he will go to an Elite club now. The reality is that this is how strong your players are you have no good GK, no good defense and fullbacks ( except MDS if we can consider hi fullback) and on top of that you are having injury crises almost whole season.

I wish you luck boys btw I used to love Seedorf as a player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:27 am

He's won the Viareggio cup and advanced to the semi-final of the UEFA youth league hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Inzaghi seems full of progress since his first day . I wish he has a great coaching carreer and obviously , get the Milan job one day . But there's time for that , i think .

Great news about the semi final btw. I am eager to see what happens.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:He's won the Viareggio cup and advanced to the semi-final of the UEFA youth league hmm

Im pretty sure Milan got kicked out by Chelsea 4-1, in the Uefa youth league round of 16.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 27, 2014 5:18 pm

"A Mentality to Be Winners" by Filippo Inzaghi

"His choice of a thesis topic was intriguing and perhaps as unique as the former player's penchant for scoring goals: The psychology of winning. Certainly, it is not a research theme we might expect to see from a new manager.

The length of this thesis was 60 pages. There were two parts divided into six sections in the first, and four in the second, respectively. I will provide key quotes from each section and full translations of his introduction and concluding remarks.

Introduction: The Sense

Part 1: Theory, Experience and Philosophies

1.1 Pedagogical characteristics of a successful manager
"A coach must:
Know:  Have culture, knowledge of limits, sense and scope of activities that he undertakes.
Know how to do:  He'll know how to translate knowledge and culture into practice.
Know how to give: In all environments of interpersonal human relations, in an exchange of information, in the ability to transmit and the essential capacity of 'knowing how to give attention' and 'knowing how to be in the moment.'
Value: To have personality and values to transmit. The manager is an example for the entire team and coaching staff. And above all, he'll be able to influence, in a special way, behavior.

1.2 The psychology of success
"Summing up a few concepts from various authors (psychologists et al), you can say there is a relationship between Psychology and Success. Therefore, the same essence of success seems to be psychology.
You can define success as 'a favorable or advantageous result or end of each action taken'.  
We can then say that the mind, or better yet, the mental quality of a certain person, is the only essence of its real success or failure. Therefore, luck does not exist. Our 'luck' is the development of our abilities and relationships to the maximum extent as is possible."
The qualities that are typical of 'fortunate' persons or perhaps better defined as successful ones, are curiosity, attention to unexpected phenomena and mental flexibility."

1.3 The mechanism of success
"Don't be afraid to make mistakes or to go against momentary failures. The mind reaches a purpose going forward and backwards, making mistakes and by correcting them immediately.
Everything that happens in life offers the possibility to be considered as a winner. It is possible to learn from every experience by using past experiences in order to obtain a pattern of growth. Everyone can emerge from an activity to be a winner, and even more, with the possibility to gain further expertise in that certain activity. Such a positive attitude decreases feelings of fatigue and even the 'resistance' to training session work which present themselves later on.
These two variables are the 'real matrix' that determine success or failure for the skills and standards of the ideal coach's profile: 1) Locus of Internal Control and 2) Sense of Self-Efficacy."

1.4 Locus of control
"In particular, those who believe they are able to have control over the events in their lives, and who feel that their efforts, commitment and capacity can determine what happens to them, are defined as persons with a locus of control.
From the point of view of interpersonal relations, scientific studies have demonstrated that the most active possess an internal locus of control rather than an external one.
It is seen that wherever a perception of control is present, or potential control over events, it's easier to take on stress in an adequate way.
An external locus of control generates a vicious circle of disorganization and abandonment. A life permeated by a sense of victimization and impotence that degenerates into self-defeat."

1.5 The sense of self-efficacy
"The beliefs of efficacy originate from four main sources:
1. Self-efficacy and processes of motivation (to have intrinsic motivation and know how to motivate.) Beliefs control the quality and quantity of motivation.
2. Self-efficacy and affective-emotional processes (knowing how to deal with difficulties, knowing how to relate, confidence in yourself and with others.)
3. Self-efficacy and processes of choice (knowing how to choose).
Persons who have achieved positions of prestige in their chosen fields are equipped with an inextinguishable sense of effectiveness and a firm conviction in the value of their own capacities.
4. An evolved analysis of their beliefs of self-efficacy (controlling processes)."  
1.6 Philosophies, opinions and experiences of colleagues
People with a strong motivation to succeed know their potential, know where they can arrive, behave with humility and share experiences with others ("Victory is noble only if it is shared.")
"The winning mentality in sport is therefore an open one, that has a tendency towards success. One that knows how to manage good times and respond to eventual failures ('It is from a defeat that you need to depart in order to construct a victory.')

Part 2: From Theory to Practice, How and What to Do

2.1 The presence of the manager, managing the network and communication
"If a group is composed of four elements (A, B, C, D) and if A messages B, this in turn will stimulate C and lastly, D. Which in turn then gives input to A. This means that in a group relationship, a conflict between two members inevitably will also involve other components of the group.
Fairness can mold a team and its absence can destroy it.
I firmly maintain that the primary condition of communication is to be 'real'. And falseness destroys any encounter from the start. To be real, in my opinion, is to be yourself in the totality of your own life.
In my career as a player, I always appreciated coaches and persons who communicated their opinions with clarity and sincerity."

2.2 A method to develop a winning mentality
"Becoming winners certainly depends on the method used, since the latter is tied to the philosophical and psychological choices of the coach. From the mentality of the latter will be a model for the development of the footballer, expression of play and who goes on the pitch. Also for this reason, the coaching staff and players must have the same mentality.
The method (in its etymological meaning: 'meth - odon', through the road) is based on the theories and forms of learning. In fact, it can be considered a choice, and a way in which to work, to achieve objectives and transmit principles."
"Win" is a word that encompasses many aspects of life. Often it is determined by luck. However, the interpretation is such as to allow one to consider a defeat a victory and vice versa.  

2.3 From saying to doing, my experience
Fair play is an unwritten rule but dictated by an honor code present in the game of football and in many other sports. The word Fair Play (correct play) can be translated in fact with loyalty. Fair Play is the name of an official commitment taken by UEFA and FIFA to increase professional ethics within football and to prevent discrimination in this sport.
I have therefore sought in corrective actions to use the verb 'to be' in a positive reinforcement (You've been good at kicking in that situation), while the verb 'to have' in corrections on 'to do" (But you made a mistake not to aim for the second pole).
Players must then be stimulated to improve continuously since the desire to 'overcome' and 'outdo yourself' (challenge) is essential to the formation of a winning mentality.
A behavior that i think is very important is the assignment of the match kit by the manager before the match as a sign of personal trust. But especially to raise awareness among players of an attachment to the club's colors.
Personally, I have always felt inside of me the thrust to want to try to win. But as I have passed along to my players, I cried when I won but never when I lost.
I have always kept players under pressure during workouts with rhythms of engagement almost identical to, or higher than, match situations. And with methods to always have an increase of the cognitive load to stimulate their attention spans more and more.
A manager must transmit optimism and positivity because if he is timid, the team will also show the same attitude on the field. Charisma and personality are essential traits but they should not limit the character and expressiveness of the players."

2.4 Weekly training schedule
He also included a very concise, detailed, one-page training sheet on Page 60 that covered Tuesday to Friday sessions. This page illustrated individual technical, tactical and motor drills. He also discussed possession drills, neuromuscular exercises, velocity/pace work, etc. These drills ranged from 10 to 40 minutes, respectively.
Conclusion

Bibliography (He listed 20 sources)."

Source :http://www.soccertranslator.com/2014/03/thesis-review-mentality-to-be-winners.html

---------------------------

A very interesting read, especially on how Pippo thinks. There's an in-depth analysis in the link above, well worth your time.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Read it. It is indeed quite impressive , what Inzaghi had to present . I could analyse it , in great depth if i bothered. Yet i think i would probably be doing it injustice , so i won't , it's better for someone to read it all and grasp it's meaning fully.

Now , what is his thesis going to mean for Milan , when he becomes our coach? Nobody can tell and everybody who says they know , they lie. Nobody knows how Inzaghi will be doing as our coach.

Yet , what i read was certainly encouraging . I would and i will of course support Pippo to the best of my will as a fan of Milan. But even though i liked what i read from him , i have to say , that all of that relate to players , to personalities that are inclined to be on the same page with him.

Meaning , unless the club provides him with the required roster to work with , turning damaged goods into characters who are possessed of the mentality of winners , will be yet another Seedorf case , where he tried to inspire them to play the game in a beautiful way , only for them to fail at it , because they've learned other things on the road , other methods developed them to be what they are today ..

In that sense and now that i see a bit more deeper into Inzaghi , i have to take a step back and say this . Inzaghi needs young players to work with , because he feels inclided to transmit and teach his team. Educate them in his own ways and it is difficult to teach that to people that already know stuff and to detail this , to those who think they know stuff , those unable to relearn and unlearn.

If a glass is full of water , any new water will be spilt all over . It won't matter. So , after all the bullshit and disrespect Seedorf got dealt with. If Inzaghi is indeed meant to become our next coach , i hope he gets the freedom to clean this squad of players who won't be on the same page with him .

He would be better getting some of his players from the primavera with him , so he can actually build something unique in Milan , something of his own , something he put his hands on to grow. What better of youngsters to achieve this.

I was firmly deep balls in , that if we want to be in the CL , we have to invest significantly again . But after seeing Pippo's ideals , Milan will be better suited to build anew with youngsters again. Pippo has proven to be usefull with the younger players and thus he should continue on that path. We already have many of them being part of the first team.

Adding more to the mix will only augment Inzaghi's methods , ideology , passion and will to strengthen Milan. Having said all that , i am dead sure had Seedorf been able to present his own thesis , be certain that it would also be equally interesting and impressive.

He didn't do a bad job . He just didn't avoid the inevitable and he has been punished for that , because our circus of a management knows no better these days. Best of luck to Seedorf and best of luck to Pippo. I am pretty sure both will evolve to become two of the best managers around , one day .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed May 28, 2014 12:38 am

dumb move. pippo will get fired before xmas. 4 coaches in a year? we're turning into a more popular palermo.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 am

The aforementioned changes are really promising and all, but I'm really hesitant right now, as we never know when Mr. BB will change his mind, and we'll have to start once again from scratch.

We also can't say for sure how well Inzaghi will be able to execute his plans, with impending sack on the back of his mind.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm

we have become a paradigm to avoid . I am pretty sure our circus of a management know their mistakes.. at least i hope they do Proud

I don't want to see another manager for the next 3 years. Really. I am disgusted with what happened with Seedorf , i will never ever see them with the same eyes again. All this time i have been gratefull enough i think and many a times i attempted to back them here and there , giving them the benefit of the doubt sometimes, or simply trying in the slightest to place myself in their boots and what they have had to come up against..

Not anymore , so many bs.... Absolute disgrace what happened to Seedorf and to the image of the club .

Inzaghi has the world to change , i am afraid . He will need a lot of luck , the numnuts at Milan know no boundaries in their arrogance and stupidity.

I would even say they have to support him big time in the market after getting themselves and the image of the club in such trouble , but i know better . As if it's not enough the market is ultra inflated , they don't want to spend what's needed in the first place...

So yeah , brace yourselves , more scrubs coming our way . Though good luck to Pippo , succesfull season or not , i am genuinely happy for Pippo (that's when looking away from the rest that lead to his appointment..) , it will be without a doubt a very interesting and a long season . I hope he gets some youngsters to work with . That will be an important sign , won't go through it again but , Inzaghi has to work with younger people to create and trully achieve changes.

Although... if we want to be in the CL. We need at the very least , 1 trully important signing. I won't be the one to say which player that will be , but i know we need at least one new signing that can make the difference and raise the morale and expectations . We need anything that can be close to star signing , even if it's only just the one and all the rest are youngsters ( and free players Proud )
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Smart signings...thats what we need, not bargain bin deals.

I really hope we do ship off the deadwood this summer, it'll be interesting to see what will happen with Poli, Saponara and Vergara what with the whole co-ownership system being scrapped off.

Hopefully then, we can start hunting for a LB, CB, CM and RW.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 28, 2014 4:51 pm

smart singings come from smart people mate . You know that. Galliani had been suggested all the talent in the world these years , from Eriksen to Pastore , to Mastour (where he did listen) and whatever , you name it.

The thing is this teams morale is crushed after this season . Many have to go , even though going only solves half the problem , for instance Amelia is practicaly gone and we got his scrub younger version of him in return. Why? He was free.

There's nothing smart in that , especially when we look at Abbiati . This is all madness , madness which Milan will unfortunately continue to pay on the road.. maybe not on the road to Palermo , but in season success ratio terms , yes we will , after all these years , these things leave no room for doubts .

I'd suggest we offload deadwood to the point we can't afford to replace them , not in money neither in time. So we turn to the Primavera which Inzaghi knows well.. added bonus will be these players will be trully his players. They will become what Inzaghi wants them to become.

Already made men and players will only nod their heads and follow his lead and program , youngsters on the road of fullfilness have the room to be shaped according to Inzaghi's views and needs of the team.

Still , i hope for Milan we get at least one significant player . It will boost the team , there's no denying that . Last season , i suppose that was supposed to be Matri , lmfao.. I am certain , despite what Inzaghi and management are planning , that our roster is in dire need of a great player , anywhere in the field .

Most of all i agree with what you said though. Ship off the deadwood , how long we desire that. damn , let it be this summer .

I'd say that , Constant and Zaccardo are gone from Milan . Possibly Birsa too , i really don't see him staying with Ses back and especially if Taarabt stays. He's gone too. Amelia is gone too , though Agazzi  :facepalm: .. lol

Anyway , one thing i like about Inzaghi is his opinion of the 4-3-3 and the 4-3-1-2 . If he can alternate between that succesfully. If he could find the right mix , between El Shaarawy , Balotelli and Kaka .

He should be doing some serious work come next season. He should... it's still way too early to say anything. I suppose though , that if we do see Inzaghi playing Ancelotti's diamond formation ...

i will finally get to see Kaka behind Ses and Balotelli . I waited an entire season to see that and i only saw some glimpses in the last couple of games where Ses got back. I am still eager to see how it works , yet i have doubs about the midfield. I think Montolivo will finally play his prefered role now , as the last man in front of the defence.

Maybe De Jong in Gattuso's role ? that would be interesting , no ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next