Who will be better?

SES vs Dominico GOATardi Vote_lcap64%SES vs Dominico GOATardi Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
SES vs Dominico GOATardi Vote_lcap36%SES vs Dominico GOATardi Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

SES vs Dominico GOATardi Empty SES vs Dominico GOATardi

Post by Cassius Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Who do you see having the better future?

Both Italian wonder kids owned by 2 of the biggest clubs in the country hmm

My vote goes for Berardi. Followed him since we were linked to Zaza but always thought Dominico was a more interesting prospect.

His story is unbelievable too. GOAT starlet. Has to stay at Juve next season. :bow:

Apparently Berardi is the only player in the entire history of serie A to score 4 goals against Milan. :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SES vs Dominico GOATardi Empty Re: SES vs Dominico GOATardi

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Wasn't he doubted as the new Del Piero ? Still has much to prove to be compared to SES.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

I don't mean to sound like a dick here but what has SES proved that Berardi hasn't?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 pm

SES needs to prove he's more than a one season wonder.

Berardi needs to prove he's more than a one game wonder.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm sorry but Berardi is not a one game wonder. He's been great in most games he's played this year for Sass.

Those who follow him will testament to this, given the right platform e.g juve who knows what the lad could do.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:59 pm

lol, obvious troll thread that wouldn't exist if Juve didn't own Berardi.

Yeah, let's compare a player who has been injured all season to a player who scored 4 goals in 1 game. rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Berardi, 2nd Serie A goal scorer on par with Tevez Very Happy

Obviously we can't compare him to SES yet who carried Milan for a period, but the kid looks like a possible future star.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 pm

lol how is this a troll thread? I compared him to SES because they both have similarish styles of play, age, position although opposite flanks and both are Italian.

Berardi has been amazing this season he's been Sassuolo's best player and is on 11 league goals so far, making him joint 2nd scorer in serie a.. for Sassuolo ffs. i'v wanted to make a thread comparing the 2 for a while now but obviously SES is a more well known player so there would have been no point.

Now Dominico has forced people to keep an eye on him with his perfomances so it was the perfect time to make the thread. U jus mad cuz he scored 4 past milan :coffee:

On Tuddors point, so is it harder to carry AC Milan or carry Sassuolo in serie a? Imo the 'worse' team, that is Sass, is harder because thats exactly what they are, worse. Getting less chances to score, less possession etc etc to make an impact. But thats exactly what Berardi's doing for them, hes keeping them in the top flight with his perfomances and goals :bow: Season is only half way through aswell, no reason Berardi cant score 20 goals this season.

im not even saying Berardi is better right now, the thread question was who will have the better future.. and in my opinion SES isnt head and shoulders away from GOATardi, its not crazy to compare the two.

When is SES back btw?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:21 pm

ATM : berardi
future : depends on berardi and ses , most probably ses

The thing is scoring 4 goals in a games against Milan could make him rush into a team like juve and rut on bench or he can use his mind and go for playing time that does wonders but ses is already over that phase duo to Milan situation he ccan be a starter if he just be fit to play

Last edited by Lupi on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:24 pm

I Berardi wasn't a juve's player , the thread wouldn't exist.

Also perfoming for Sass is different from Milan .

Nonetheless, he seems talented but it barely means anything (just look at where are Destro, Borini , giovinco nowadays )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 pm

No that's bull. This thread would exist. Just because the majority don't know who he is doesn't mean I haven't followed him. So what if he's owned by juve? That's got nothing to do with the lads ability.  Laughing 

Borini, Giovinco and Destro were never giving performances like Berardi has at 19.

Yes it is different playing for Milan or Sassiolo but there's pro's and con'a for both sides..

Lupi brings up a good point but there 2 sides to that. Look at pogba for example he came in and challenged straight away and people are now touting him as one of the best midfielders in a few years. No reason why Berardi can't achieve the same given a similar platform.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Cassius wrote:No that's bull. This thread would exist. Just because the majority don't know who he is doesn't mean I haven't followed him. So what if he's owned by juve? That's got nothing to do with the lads ability.  Laughing 

Borini, Giovinco and Destro were never giving performances like Berardi has at 19.

Yes it is different  playing for Milan or Sassiolo but there's pro's and con'a for both sides..

Lupi brings up a good point but there 2 sides to that. Look at pogba for example he came in and challenged straight away and people are now touting him as one of the best midfielders in a few years. No reason why Berardi can't achieve the same given a similar platform.

Pogba? different cases really as for position ,available players and formation wise
juventus had a spot that pogba could jump right in and he benefited from marchisio injury and grabbed his chance but the situation for berardi is different , i think the manager has to reconsider the entire system in order to fit him in but isn't that way to extreme and whats the possibility of that ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:17 am

Shit thread is shit.

SES was the best player of Serie A in the first half of last season. He literally carried Milan in his back. Even though he was fatigued in the second half he was still one of our very most important players as his overall play and support to Balotelli and Pazzini was vital. While he is injured, Berardi scores a couple of goals credit to him, and scores 4 past Zapata and Bonera and suddenly he is better than him :facepalm:

Calm down.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 pm

I've been keeping an eye on Berardi this season and he's certainly a promising player, however the caution I would give is that there is a risk that Berardi becomes a player, much like Giuseppe Rossi, who sacrifices their overall game in search of goals. Berardi's performance against Milan was one which showcased excellent movement, composure and skill in front of goal and a killer instinct. Such characteristics provide an excellent foundation for a young player as they are talents that are difficult to acquire. Much in football can be taught and learnt, however there are intangibles which are instinctive and in this, Berardi is very similar to El Shaarawy.

What Berardi has yet to encounter and prove as a player - understandably due to his age, this is not meant as a criticism - is the need to consistently break down a deep lying defence, to operate in tight spaces, to work as a provider as well as a goal scorer, to participate in a build up against a stubborn defensive outfit in which he must sacrifice himself as a target to open up space for others, to make the unrewarded runs to create space, to choose the intelligent pass over the individualist effort and to do all of this when the opposition have chosen him as the target of their attentions.

There has been a tendency in Serie A to take talents such as Jovetic and Cerci and reduce their overall responsibilities in the build up and craft them into goal scoring weapons, sometimes largely on the counter. As Sanchez's experience in Barcelona has shown, success in such a system can breed unrealistic expectations and whilst Sassuolo are a side who are willing to take the game to the opposition and remain at times quite accomplished on the ball, Berardi will have to adjust to a very different set of circumstances and pressures should he move back to Juventus in the summer. I feel that Conte is a coach who will help Berardi to become a more complete player, however this remains a very premature thread and one that is difficult to respond to fairly in the case of El Shaarawy as he must now take significant time to recover from an injury ridden year and, upon his return, a new coach who remains a complete unknown. I do like Berardi though; if he shows that he can back up such performances in the second half of the season then I would encourage Prandelli to experiment with him in the remaining friendlies before the World Cup, he's got nothing to lose by testing out youngsters.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:35 pm

SES always has been and always will be a 1 season wonder.

Nothing player. Berardi gunna win Juve dat CL Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:08 am

Bump.

Both are at an interesting stage in their careers at the moment.

One got a second chance to revitalize his career while the other will be soon making a big step up in his career.

So to answer the OP as for who's going to have the better future,i'd certainly go with Berardi at this point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Berardi. El Shaarawy can rebuild it in Roma, and I think he can still be great, but so far Berardi comes through consistently and contributes to every facet of the game.

El Shaarawy is a better dribbler and more offensive minded, but he is worse at the basics and needs to improve his finishing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:41 am

Berardi must improve in various things if he wants to become a top player ... firstly he must learn to face all matches at same way, not just the big matches, and he still gets stupid bans for things as blows with the elbow ( he risked even against us ) . not still matured
Anyway he offers more guarantees for the future than SES atm , because SES comes from two years of nothing , and I can't change idea for a great goal against Frosinone
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum