Who is the best complete midfielder today?

+23
Donuts
Juveman17
Lupi
FilthyLuca
Highburied
Forza
El Gunner
Robespierre
Kaladin
the xcx
futbol
RealGunner
VanDeezNuts
M99
•MilanDevil•
ExtremistEnigma
harhar11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Valkyrja
Onyx
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who... ?

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 20 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 41

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the best complete midfielder today?

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 am

dont make me laugh , given points don't count as real to me

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the best complete midfielder today?

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 am

What does Vidal falling down got do with the debate whether he is the best complete midfielder or not?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 am

The part that he dives to cover for the fail lol
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:35 am

He does not dive...he slips.

The complaining to the referee is hilarious though Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:58 am

Wasn't he complaining about a previous challenge (not shown in the gif)?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

M99 wrote:What does Vidal falling down got do with the debate whether he is the best complete midfielder or not?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Vidal got tapped, then he swung at his own foot and fell over. It was funny, yeah. He looked stupid, yeah

How the fk is thatr relevant here? You say Vidal isn't a game changer? He's not complete? rofl

Lupi you're the biggest joke on this forum. How many goals has Vidal put past your team now anyway? Surely more than 1 per game.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Lupi wrote:dont make me laugh , given points don't count as real to me

As in, you gave them an easy 3 points?  or is it that the refs gave them 3 points by not overlooking the Bret Hart drop kick, or the double attempt to volleyball spike the ball out of the goal? which is it?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 pm

No from chievo and Torino , result straight from ref mistake = given points
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Lupi wrote:No from chievo and Torino , result straight from ref mistake = given points

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Mama

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Vidal got tapped, then he swung at his own foot and fell over. It was funny, yeah. He looked stupid, yeah

How the fk is thatr relevant here? You say Vidal isn't a game changer? He's not complete? rofl

Lupi you're the biggest joke on this forum. How many goals has Vidal put past your team now anyway? Surely more than 1 per game.

Nevermind ,the Italian Tottenham Hotspurs and their fans thinking they're competing for titles.By the end of the season,Vidal alone would've won as much as scudetti's as their club's entire history rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Lupi wrote:No from chievo and Torino , result straight from ref mistake = given points

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Image12
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Is that chielini or tevez? Yet again another argument with juventini goes of topic what a shock?! When totti speaks when milito speaks , these are from the game , not some random fans one has to wonder . Another thing is the most important game juve had in half season was home games , two away game against inter and Fiorentina went tie and a loss , even in this depleted league + referees help
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Lupi wrote:Is that chielini or tevez? Yet again another argument with juventini goes of topic what a shock?! When totti speaks when milito speaks , these are from the game , not some random fans one has to wonder . Another thing is the most important game juve had in half season was home games , two away game against inter and Fiorentina went tie and a loss , even in this depleted league + referees help

You were the one who went off-topic you clown.Bringing up a gif which dint hold any relevance to this thread.And now you're typically complaining about how we derailed the thread ? Thats so Roma-esque ,i mean Tottenham hotspurs-esque. Laughing

And let me reiterate.Vidal >>> Roma :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I don't see any related from spurs , and I see clearly the dive and failure to cross under lil pressure and the dive , is it of topic or seeing two from my club as candidate for most complete mid? Is it a myth? No I don't think so
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Lupi wrote:Is that chielini or tevez? Yet again another argument with juventini goes of topic what a shock?! When totti speaks when milito speaks , these are from the game , not some random fans one has to wonder . Another thing is the most important game juve had in half season was home games , two away game against inter and Fiorentina went tie and a loss , even in this depleted league + referees help

Who is the best complete midfielder today? - Page 3 Image13
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Posting chielini's photo ? Is not argument
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Neither is posting a pointless gif that adds nothing to an argument nor creates any type of actual conversation on the subject. Pls go lupi Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Lupi wrote:I don't see any related from spurs , and I see clearly the dive and failure to cross under lil pressure and the dive , is it of topic or seeing two from my club as candidate for most complete mid? Is it a myth? No I don't think so

How has a 'supposed' dive got to decide whether a midfielder is complete or not ? Please use your head,i shouldnt be telling you that.

Its a general consensus(and not just from Juve fanbase) over here that Vidal is one of the most complete if not the most complete midfielder right now as evidenced by the poll but you seem butthurt by that and bring up a gif of a dive,really ? How is that ever going to reinforce your argument in this case ?

Go ahead and make a thread if you think all of Roma's mids are better and more complete than Vidal if you are that bothered.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Is Luips derailing of a thread and continuous match fixing accusations in every 2nd post a reportable offense?

I'm sick of reading his shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Yes of coarse what else can decide if games against teams like RM not , a game against Catania or something ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Lupi wrote:Yes of coarse what else can decide if games against teams like RM not , a game against Catania or something ?

Again a wrong argument.Why should the strength of the team matter when you are judging whether a midfielder is complete or not ? I mean seriously you cant be this thick or you're just plain trolling.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Lupi wrote:Yes of coarse what else can decide if games against teams like RM not , a game against Catania or something ?

course*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Yeah I'm my phone , it happens
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 pm

I judge quality of players from important games and Cl games are important games and the quality of games. Are higher than league games
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Lupi wrote:I judge quality of players from important games and Cl games are important games and the quality of games. Are higher than league games

Well ,this is not about being the best midfielder debate,this is a debate about the most complete midfielder today.Otherwise the likes of Iniesta,Fabregas,Kroos would've made this poll.

And its arguable Vidal is one of the best CM's out there anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next