Freeza
RealGunner
StrugaRock
Adit
BAYERN_MUNICH
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid"

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Haha, what's the big deal about that statement? Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whining. Maybe a bit tongue in cheek?

Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid"

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Yeezus wrote:
RealGunner wrote:22 man Royal Rumble between Madrid and Bayern players

hmm

Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid" - Page 2 Hhtt10

mad photoshop skills.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 pm

M99 wrote:Lewandoski's agent has now called Madrid's offer immoral.

So Lewandowksi indeed rejected Madrid.

I just wonder what's immoral about 80m over 6 years for a world class striker who's out of contract. I always thought about 10m a year is common for such a player nowadays and obviously you'd have to pay a bit more if there's not transfer fee. I doubt Bayern is paying much less (probably something like 15-20m as they only sign him for 5 years).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:26 pm

I don't like Madrid but they did nothing wrong, Bayern are trying to ruin the league.

Hope they flop next season (sorry Alaba).
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:29 pm

I don't think it's immoral at all. Madrid fans hurled abuse at Di Marzio when he said Lewandowski rejected Madrid and said it's not true at all. That's what's funny.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:33 pm

harhar11 wrote:I am a huuuge Madrid hater, but I don't see anything wrong with Madrid putting in a cheeky bid to try and convince Lewandowski to sign for them..
this
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:50 pm

zigra wrote:I just wonder what's immoral about 80m over 6 years for a world class striker who's out of contract.
I think this term is a reference to the 1993 movie "Indecent Proposal" which in German was titled "Ein unmoralisches Angebot" (which can be back-translated as "immoral proposal").
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 pm

The thing they're mad about is the fact that they had a verbal agreement with Lewandowski, Lewandowskis agent signaled this to Real, and told them to back off, which Real then, in turn, took as an opportunity to amp up the expenditure to 11, trying to tempt Lewandowski out of an agreement.

I think "declaration of war" is hugely overstating it, but Real certainly would have known they were stepping on toes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, either.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I guess Bayern expected a degree of decorum and for Madrid to have enough respect to back off.

What planet do they live on again?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 pm

We have no friendship with Bayern anyway, what do they expect exactly?

we offered Lewa money to break up his commitment with Bayern, that's why they got all riled up. I dont think Arsenal who wanted him went that far for example
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Bayern is pathetic. poor Dortmund.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

Is HOEness the biggest crybaby in football? I truly think he is.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:17 am

Real Madrid's transfer policy though. "He scored 4 goals against us, let's make a bid for him." Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:17 am

On another note,does this mean Real want to replace Benzema?

Get in Arsene.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:19 am

yeah pretty much, Suarez Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 am

Vibe wrote:On another note,does this mean Real want to replace Benzema?

Get in Arsene.
Only fits one of the Arsenal trifecta: french, cheap & young. Benz is only French, but not cheap or young. Arsenal will only sign players that fit at least two of those criteria.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:46 am

what of Ozil? Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:30 am

Donuts wrote:what of Ozil? Smile

The exception thats proves the rules

Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5tEEDMMSukPpIG2NGAF7t0izxHN6DtNRhBzHRvmJriLck4WpR
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am

Bénin wrote:
Donuts wrote:what of Ozil? Smile

The exception thats proves the rules

Hoeneß: "This is a declaration of war from Real Madrid" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5tEEDMMSukPpIG2NGAF7t0izxHN6DtNRhBzHRvmJriLck4WpR

i don't think that phrase means what you think it means.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Well, as long as Real doesn't try to pounce on players Bayern want, Uli Hoeneß won't mind ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2