Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 2:41 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Lol, I didn't say I live in Palestine, I said I'm from Palestine. I actually live in Canada lol, I've been here since I was 3. By the way, I'm not actually a 23 year old, I just put it like that when I made my account. Where are you from? (If you don't mind saying) Also, what do you mean by you had trouble with the away kits? And ok, Friday night is good, but I don't know when night time is for you because we might have different Time Zones.
Oh, ok I thought you lived in Palestine. But thats alright lol Smile. I'm from Bahrain, I think I said that before ^^ lol. You speak arabic right? We'll discuss the details of Fifa in the pM lol Smile

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Empoli makes training camp in my city and I am helping them taking pictures, meeting with the staff, translating, and all of that. and I met scouts from Empoli and AC, Juve, Fio. And they told me Vidal has transfer agreed with Real and that juve are selling him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 pm

They told me we were loaning Buffon out to Udinese. hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 9:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Empoli makes training camp in my city and I am helping them taking pictures, meeting with the staff, translating, and all of that. and I met scouts from Empoli and AC, Juve, Fio. And they told me Vidal has transfer agreed with Real and that juve are selling him
Devi please tell me you are joking or I'll kill you :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is BS Sad Sad How could they know? Did the Juve staff tell you? :'(

Vidal has Juve in his heart... He can't leave. Impossible. This won't happen! I'll go mad, crazy, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 8 2276801876 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Empoli makes training camp in my city and I am helping them taking pictures, meeting with the staff, translating, and all of that. and I met scouts from Empoli and AC, Juve, Fio. And they told me Vidal has transfer agreed with Real and that juve are selling him
Devi please tell me you are joking or I'll kill you  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is BS Sad:(How could they know? Did the Juve staff tell you? :'(

Vidal has Juve in his heart... He can't leave. Impossible. This won't happen! I'll go mad, crazy, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 8 2276801876 

Juve's staff arrives tomorrow or the day after tomorrow this was said to me by the Empoli and other clubs scout. I hope its not true thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Juve's staff arrives tomorrow or the day after tomorrow this was said to me by the Empoli and other clubs scout. I hope its not true thou
Yeah yeah, that's some BS and knowing that you are a juventini, they would ofcourse want to provoke you... Understand this: Its Juventus VS all of Italy.

You could make sure with the Juve staff when they come. I really doubt that Vidal would leave. If they want, they could give us 80-90m and take pogba, but not our MVP in the past 3 years (talking on average)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 am

But Conte said he's staying.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 23, 2014 1:30 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah yeah, that's some BS and knowing that you are a juventini, they would ofcourse want to provoke you... Understand this: Its Juventus VS all of Italy.

You could make sure with the Juve staff when they come. I really doubt that Vidal would leave. If they want, they could give us 80-90m and take pogba, but not our MVP in the past 3 years (talking on average)

They said Pogba won't leave this summer. btw that scout is Juve fan. born and raised
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 2:06 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

They said Pogba won't leave this summer. btw that scout is Juve fan. born and raised
Wow that's interesting. You gotta get some confirmation for the vidal news from the juve scours, even though I doubt that they would provide you with any confidential information about vidal and his transfer
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Happy Friday everyone lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Scouts wouldn't know about that lol

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Trust me everyone in the club wouls know if our bbest player is leaving Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 pm

If everybody in the club knew it, so would a tonne of journalists. Vidal rumours would be all over the internet with new ones flashing all over the web.

If Vidal leaving had trickled down the club as far as scouts, then everybody in Europe would know about it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Hahahaha lets see what Dev can find out Very Happy He already heard something from Empoli scouts.

Gigi has something in Fifa... He literally raped me 3 nil in the first match!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Empoli scouts certainly wouldn't have inside info on Vidal either

It's a classic case of people who are associated with something I.E a football club using their position to create fake 'inside knowledge'

There's only a handful of people on this planet that would know if we were secretly planning to sell Vidal, and scouts certainly aren't amongst them
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Your absolutely correct Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 26, 2014 5:25 am

@Gigi: Did you win your soccer game?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Lol, ya we won like 5-2 or 5-3, but the other team only had 4 players while we had five. I played bad though. I seem to play good vs 5 players LOL.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 am

Hahahahahah lol why what happened? Was their player injured?

And yeaah, do you play fifa in weekdays?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 27, 2014 2:46 am

Not really, except for Fridays, and maybe Thrusdays. But weekends I will most likely play with you, it's actually pretty fun. I wanna find new teams to try out though, but Italy and Juventus will always be first choice.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 am

Hahahahahahw yeaaah. Lol im glad that we lost vs juventus that day. ... why do they always take Chelsea? Lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Ik lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm

I wanna play with u vs my friends. Is it possible? Like 2 on 2 online friendlies?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 28, 2014 12:37 am

Ya, just as long as your friends are on separate systems.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 28, 2014 2:17 am

What happened to that partnership with Osasuna? I think it would be a good idea because we can loan our players and if they succeed we can bring them back without losing money/without losing anything. But it would be better with a different team, because Osasuna got relegated.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh ok, fine. I wanna kick their butts on the weekends lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next