- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

+10
The Legend
Cassius
elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
salmano9
Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Off topic talk and everything goes here Smile


Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Liking the changes so far but there are some suggestions i want to make.

1.Regarding the transfer rumors,unless we are very close to signing a player reported by reliable sources ,only then we create a separate thread otherwise all the other trash should be moved in the rumor section.
2.Player threads concerning co-owned and loaned players can be covered in one single thread imo,the Juventini watch thread.I hope it isnt deleted.

I would like to contribute a lot but unfortunately exams are approaching for me but still i'll try to post whenever i can find time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Ty S, I won't delete a thread with so much effort into it I was just trying to figure out what to do with it and I like your idea tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:24 pm

S wrote:Liking the changes so far but there are some suggestions i want to make.

1.Regarding the transfer rumors,unless we are very close to signing a player reported by reliable sources ,only then we create a separate thread otherwise all the other trash should be moved in the rumor section.
2.Player threads concerning co-owned and loaned players can be covered in one single thread imo,the Juventini watch thread.I hope it isnt deleted.

I would like to contribute a lot but unfortunately exams are approaching for me but still i'll try to post whenever i can find time.

Yea both are very good suggestions. You guys should make a thread for rumours where all the far fetched rumours and just tabloid rumours can go there. If a player has a high chance then you can make a thread for it.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 pm

The Rumor | News Thread| is for that far fetched rumors or rumors that emerge if they are serious than we can make separate threads
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Btw what happened to the Youtube thread ? Did you merge it ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:32 pm

S wrote:Btw what happened to the Youtube thread ? Did you merge it ?

Juventus Museum Thread that's where all pictures went and Video because from when we post them they become history and I didn't want to have to many stickies
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Btw what happened to the Youtube thread ? Did you merge it ?

Juventus Museum Thread that's where all pictures went and Video because from when we post them they become history and I didn't want to have to many stickies

Fair enough.

And btw once January approaches i think we can unsticky the Transfer rumor thread since there'll be a lot of gossiping during that time and hence a lot more activity too.Just saying beforehand.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Is it better to leave it unsticky all the time?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Btw what happened to the Youtube thread ? Did you merge it ?

Juventus Museum Thread that's where all pictures went and Video because from when we post them they become history and I didn't want to have to many stickies

Fair enough.

And btw once January approaches i think we can unsticky the Transfer rumor thread since there'll be a lot of gossiping during that time and hence a lot more activity too.Just saying beforehand.
Yeah 'we have' time to see how it works if the one thread like this works and only 'official and close to' signings have their thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is it better to leave it unsticky all the time?

Yeah probably lol,we can go ahead with that idea.Since most people here dont tend to notice stickied threads.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:39 pm

What we have it in the Arsenal section as well. Think we can try and leave it unsticky for few months and see how that works out

Devi constantly posts rumours so it will always stay up anyways.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:What we have it in the Arsenal section as well. Think we can try and leave it unsticky for few months and see how that works out

Devi constantly posts rumours so it will always stay up anyways.

Yeah agreed,considering Nainggolan rumors are already hotting up anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Think i'll make a Nainggolan thread, seems to be a legit target and has been for like 3 years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 pm

What happened to the La Famiglia thread? I enjoyed seeing a comprehensive list of all our members. We should make a new list together and have the first post show all of ours members and their bios if they wish to share them.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Juveman17 wrote:What happened to the La Famiglia thread? I enjoyed seeing a comprehensive list of all our members. We should make a new list together and have the first post show all of ours members and their bios if they wish to share them.
In the Juventus Museum thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Devi can we make a La Famiglia Part 3? I would be willing to keep it updated and compile a new list of members since Part 2 is outdated


Last edited by Juveman17 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:01 am

Couple of good suggestions from Juveman.

I really dont think substitute players such as Padoin,Storari,Rubinho and Pepe warrant individual player threads since the main core of the discussion will involve only first teamers.So i think all those players' threads can be merged into one and can be renamed as 'The Bench'.

Also it isnt necessary the Juventini watch thread has to be stickied as it will be updated every week anyway and it wont get lost since we have stopped with the old format of posting rumors and FI articles as separate threads.
Like i said earlier, individual player threads created for our co-owned players (the likes of Berardi,Gabbiadini etc) can be merged into the Juventini watch thread.

A few of these minor touches i thought i'd mention.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 am

Could we tag posters Devi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:59 pm

I made separate threads for Gabiaddini and Berardi because for them its talked a lot this and will be. As for LA Famiglia Part 3 go ahead do it I will put it in the Player Profiles thread the link its ok Smile.
tagging is not yet possible in the forum I think if you meant like fb
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:09 pm

But we only really discuss them when they score or assist during matchdays and they would hardly make up for the day to day discussion in comparison to our first teamers.
I thought updating their performances through the Juventini watch thread seems like an ideal option and lets also consider they only belong to Juventus and dont really represent us on the pitch at this point.

But, as you wish.

Also surely Motta,Padoin,Rubinho,Storari,DC and Pepe threads can be merged into one single thread ? There's barely much to discuss about them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm

S wrote:But we only really discuss them when they score or assist during matchdays and they would hardly make up for the day to day discussion in comparison to our first teamers.
I thought updating their performances through the Juventini watch thread seems like an ideal option and lets also consider they only belong to Juventus and dont really represent us on the pitch at this point.

But, as you wish.

Also surely Motta,Padoin,Rubinho,Storari,DC and Pepe threads can be merged into one single thread ? There's barely much to discuss about them.

Yeah lets leave Gabbiadini and Berardi at test period, as for the The Bench thread I like it I'll make it:)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I made separate threads for Gabiaddini and Berardi because for them its talked a lot this and will be. As for LA Famiglia Part 3 go ahead do it I will put it in the Player Profiles thread the link its ok Smile.
tagging is not yet possible in the forum I think if you meant like fb

Do you mean you will make it a separate sticky thread or in the player profiles? It would be better for la famiglia part 3 to be separate a sticky
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I made separate threads for Gabiaddini and Berardi because for them its talked a lot this and will be. As for LA Famiglia Part 3 go ahead do it I will put it in the Player Profiles thread the link its ok Smile.
tagging is not yet possible in the forum I think if you meant like fb

Do you mean you will make it a separate sticky thread or in the player profiles? It would be better for la famiglia part 3 to be separate a sticky

We would have to many stickies like that it will be same like the Transfer Rumors thread with a link in the Player Profiles sticky
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Honestly Devi,i think player profile sticky is kind of needless imo as all the player threads will mostly remain on the first page due to regular activity and hence easily accessible.

I think replacing it with a La Famiglia sticky thread is a good idea imo,agree with J-Man.It was an important part of this forum.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

 - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum