Eman
FalcaoPunch
43 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead II - Page 6 Empty Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:20 am

Told you guys that Judith wasn't dead!

Another strong episode. Director with dat poverty portraying of Glenn being a walker by not showing that walker's face with the curly black hair in the bus.
Glenn is back imo. Out of that sloppy, lump state of his. Hershel's death will re-energise his and Maggie's character. (Beth as well)
Carol with Tyrese now... Writers didn't disappoint on that Proud

They need to keep them apart for as long as possible without dragging it or making it become boring. Glenn and that girl (forgot her name) are most probably off with those new guys now. Tyrese and Carol will probably run into Maggie and the other two, and they'll surely keep Rick, Carl and Michonne on their own.

Inb4RGtellsmewhathappensinthecomics

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:08 am

Getting a little bored of this now. Just not wowing me or doing anything compelling. Acting is pretty up and down and the characters are flat.

Writing needs a serious overhaul. But maybe I'm expecting too much and I should just accept it for what it is. Setting carries the show.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:11 am

ABRAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cheers cheers cheers Had a freakin huge grin when he came out ffs. Judging by the few dialogues. The actor seems really good.

He is anything but the Governor MK 2 RED. But obviously I am not gonna say anything more.

Episode was ok. Didn't really like much of it but it was gripping enough to watch in one sitting. Hate Rick-less episodes. Tyrese arc was horrible. They have ruined Tyrese. Those two girls need to be eaten alive. I will enjoy that. Was good to see Carol though. Lizzy is a psychopath lol.

You can't blame Maggie. She wasn't sane and had to look for glenn. She told the other two to go so it wasn't like they were forced.

Daryl dat hobo. The make up was incredible to show him looking half dead and exhausted. Really acted well as well. Beth's narration was hindsight mostly.

I do hope the group gets together fast personally.

Also, pls come out if any of you jumped when the walker popped up on the Bus' window Laughing I knew it would happen but i still slightly jumped Laughing

6/10 episode

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 am

Anyone know how these guys are surving without any food or water? We never seem to see them fetching for food or water, just evading Zombies.

And yet they all look healthy.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 am

For McAgger

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 am

RED wrote:Anyone know how these guys are surving without any food or water? We never seem to see them fetching for food or water, just evading Zombies.

They 'imply' that they hunt for rabbits/squirrels while eating wild berries and wild fruits. They will never focus on that unless they want to kill someone off due to weakness or hunger.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 am

RealGunner wrote:
RED wrote:Anyone know how these guys are surving without any food or water? We never seem to see them fetching for food or water, just evading Zombies.

They 'imply' that they hunt for rabbits/squirrels while eating wild berries and wild fruits. They will never focus on that unless they want to kill someone off due to weakness or hunger.

Thumbs up 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 am

Darryl should get with Beth. It's been God knows how long since he's been with a woman, and there is no guarantee he'll get another chance.

If I were him, I'd tapp that. Oh Michonne aswell is hot too. Some of these men should take advantage of these vulnerable chicks and get them some. lol
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am

Lmao RED calma

Decent episode. Tyrese :facepalm: leaving 3 kids to try save some jobbers.. Good thing Carol teleports out of nowhere ffs Laughing

Glenns part was my favorite. Although that part where he goes through a huge group of walkers was hilariously stupid Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Lmao RED calma

Decent episode. Tyrese 🤦leaving 3 kids to try save some jobbers.. Good thing Carol teleports out of nowhere ffs Laughing

Glenns part was my favorite. Although that part where he goes through a huge group of walkers was hilariously stupid Laughing

The Tyrese and Glenn part where so stupid, not sure what the creators thinking there? Shocked  Glenn could have just ran around then, rofl

Ending was great though. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Such an amazing name, Abraham Ford, as epic as he is in the comics. However...

Spoiler:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Decent episode. Tyrese 🤦leaving 3 kids to try save some jobbers.. Good thing Carol teleports out of nowhere ffs Laughing

I really liked Glenns part too. It was so much like playing TLOU Laughing The way he was stashing those medicines lol.

It was Glenn of the old where he takes risks and do something crazy to escape. :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:46 pm

RED wrote:Episode was sh*t. And woopdy do, looks like we've got The Governor mk 2 and his bunch of cronies being introduced next week.

Some of the dialogue and acting by those 2 young girls, sheesh...I know they're young, but by goodness it was horrid.

And Tyrese leaving the 2 girls alone with the baby in the wooded area while he went to be a hero. Yeah nice going dumbass, like what's the probability that, erm, a zombie might just attack them. And just by magic, Carol saves them. Perfect timing.

lol at Glen and his over emotional self. Never seen such a pussified character. He is either sulking, breathing heavily or fainting. Why can't he just man up? ffs. I lol'd so hard when he wore that SWAT protective gear then barged into the swarm od Zombies like he was in the NFL, rather than going around them to save him all that effort.

And how long was that women he found chilling in that one spot? Staring into space. If Glen hadn't of found, how long would she have remained there? lol.

Why did Maggie feel the need to jeopardise her safety and Sacha and Bob's by opening that bus full of Zombies to see if Glen was there? Like what good would that have done? I know closure is important, but not if it meant it cost you or others' lives.

Beth's narration at the beginning was alright, but it seems they just added that there for the sake of it. It seemed too cliche and unoriginal due to Darryl and hers small part in this episode.

Meh..

LMAO exactly how I felt. Horrible horrible episode in terms of acting quality. Goodness it was like watching some poverty acting class.

The only part I disagree with is Maggie opening the bus and making sure Glen wasn't there for closure as I personally would want to make sure as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:For McAgger

Spoiler:

Proud

I'd kill Glen and make it look like I was trying to save him from walkers. Then take advantage of a vulnerable Maggie. Eventually when there's a hotter milf in the show, I'd get Maggie pregnant and leave her for the milf claiming to her that I can't afford post-apocalyptic child support.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Some of you are way too harsh honestly. You complained when the show was in safe zones like the farm and the prison and now you complain when the shit has hit the fan and everyone's scattered? FFS.

And honestly, it's tough to top the tone set by the opening episode. This episode wasn't anywhere near as powerful, but I thought it was well written nonetheless. Sure the acting wasn't as strong, but these characters do tend to grow more into their roles at the season wears on.

I personally enjoyed this episode almost as much as I did the last one and I'm frankly glad that a lot of it is out in the open again. One thing I do wish is that that they be a bit bolder in killing off characters that really aren't needed (looking at you, Bob). I'm also willing to bet the chick Glen's with will die within the next couple of episodes imo. Heard some dialogue in the previews that said as much.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:

I really liked Glenns part too. It was so much like playing TLOU :lol:The way he was stashing those medicines lol.

It was Glenn of the old where he takes risks and do something crazy to escape. :bow:

It really wasthe Glenn of old days. Maggie pls stay away No
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:59 pm

McAgger wrote:
RealGunner wrote:For McAgger

Spoiler:

Proud

I'd kill Glen and make it look like I was trying to save him from walkers. Then take advantage of a vulnerable Maggie. Eventually when there's a hotter milf in the show, I'd get Maggie pregnant and leave her for the milf claiming to her that I can't afford post-apocalyptic child support.  
rofl rofl rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 am

Agger loooooooool.

Yeah, decent episode but the kids piss me off, thank god Carol clicked on 'join session' and respawned next to the kids because a story arc with 1 adult, 2 kids and a baby in a survival show would have been horrible

Bad dialogue and you know 100% that every scene will involve one of the kids being a liability and just waiting for them to be inevitably saved at the last second.

I don't understand Glenn either. If I had a near zombie-proof suit and was faced by a hoarde of zombies i'd find a long, sharp weapon (Not hard in a broken prison) and just pick them off one by one until gradually there's enough space to get through.

Seriously, a sword or a long sharp object is >>> everything and if you take your time you can just pick zombies off without them ever getitng close enough to bite you

Although, common sense takes a back seat because it wouldn't be so much fun if most of the characters were never in danger

Still though, a bit more thinking and people would be alive longer ffs. Also, that group of scrubs rofl

On a huge empty road and getting snuck up on from behind by a growling zombie :facepalm:

Natural selection, they deserved to die.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 am

^^ I found that strang that those group of survivors managed to get ambushed in an open area such as a train track. Like wtf? rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 am

McLewis wrote:Some of you are way too harsh honestly. You complained when the show was in safe zones like the farm and the prison and now you complain when the shit has hit the fan and everyone's scattered? FFS.

And honestly, it's tough to top the tone set by the opening episode. This episode wasn't anywhere near as powerful, but I thought it was well written nonetheless. Sure the acting wasn't as strong, but these characters do tend to grow more into their roles at the season wears on.

I personally enjoyed this episode almost as much as I did the last one and I'm frankly glad that a lot of it is out in the open again. One thing I do wish is that that they be a bit bolder in killing off characters that really aren't needed (looking at you, Bob). I'm also willing to bet the chick Glen's with will die within the next couple of episodes imo. Heard some dialogue in the previews that said as much.
Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 am

Listen to this, there are only 5 survivors from the very first camp introduced. Rick, Carl, Glen, Daryl and frickin Carol. Carol of all people ffs. She has outlived Shane, TDog, Andrea, Dale, Lori, and Merle. If I had taken a guess back then I would've thought she'd be one of the first to go.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Some of you obviously haven't read the comics  :coffee:

Anyways, back on topic:

Spoiler:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 pm

What exactly happens at the end of the last episode of the last season of the show in the comics? Do they find a cure or something that makes everyone normal/kills all walkers?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 pm

The comics have not ended, it's still ongoing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:What exactly happens at the end of the last episode of the last season of the show in the comics? Do they find a cure or something that makes everyone normal/kills all walkers?

lmao why would you want to know that? That would just ruin the whole show. Unless you are planning to give up.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

McLewis wrote:Some of you are way too harsh honestly. You complained when the show was in safe zones like the farm and the prison and now you complain when the shit has hit the fan and everyone's scattered? FFS.

You have a valid point. Like I said in my post, the episode was gripping enough to watch in one sitting. Specially with the suspense etc but as you would know, watching Tyrese like this is really sad. Lizzy did try her best to act as psycho as possible but that whole scene was a bit meh. Enjoyed the others though. Wish Daryl had a bigger role but I guess his arc wasn't really that important.

Half of them will reunite soon imo. They are basically all in the same region and matter of time till they meet up.

Regarding killing off characters. You know where Tyrese etc are headed? It's THAT town Wink

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next