Nedved
Abramovich
El Chelsea Fuerte
Shed
Kick
19 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Thread

Post by Nedved Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:25 am

Very Happy 

Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Thread

Post by Nedved Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

Higuain rumor seems to gather steam. Any striker would be better than our current lot. Having said that Torres is not given an extended run with Mous stupid rotation. Also I may be wrong, but I noticed Torres was not given enough service and players are reluctant to pass him in the final third as they don't seem to have confidence in him. Instead I see them passing to Hazard.

Also Ba deserves to play more than Eto. I hope Eto leaves in Jan.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Eto'o will leave in the summer, if a CF leaves it will be Ba.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Kick wrote:Oh yay, could have gotten him for 30 odd million in the summer but we got Willian.

So, were you clairvoyantly demanding for Costa to be signed last summer, or is this just a case of hindsight knowledge..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:56 pm

I was talking about Matic. I never wanted Costa.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Nedved wrote:Higuain rumor seems to gather steam. Any striker would be better than our current lot. Having said that Torres is not given an extended run with Mous stupid rotation. Also I may be wrong, but I noticed Torres was not given enough service and players are reluctant to pass him in the final third as they don't seem to have confidence in him. Instead I see them passing to Hazard.

Still going with this tired, worn-out excuse?

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Shed wrote:
Nedved wrote:Higuain rumor seems to gather steam. Any striker would be better than our current lot. Having said that Torres is not given an extended run with Mous stupid rotation. Also I may be wrong, but I noticed Torres was not given enough service and players are reluctant to pass him in the final third as they don't seem to have confidence in him. Instead I see them passing to Hazard.

Still going with this tired, worn-out excuse?

I think I didn't make my point. I had a few shots then Wink.

I was n't giving an excuse for Torres' goal drought, but an observation on the past few matches. Point is no matter how good a striker is he needs service. Higuain is a typical poacher, only thing lacking in his game is a typical drogba physical play mou wants. I think lack of options for Mou may have forced his hand on Higgy. Lets see.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Torres doesn't get passed to because attempting to involve him in any way is a certain dead end. Countless attacks break down the second the ball is given to him. Wasteful to even try.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Mario Balotelli's Agent wrote: Mario wishes to leave Milan in January. We don’t know where he will go at the moment, we are looking at the different possibilities. Chelsea is one of the options, but there has been no offers and I cannot comment [on whether] we have been contacted.

Source: http://www.thenational.ae/sport/mario-balotelli/possible-english-return-mooted-by-balotellis-agent

I don't know how credible that site is but there are two things that stand out to me here, first, these are direct quotes which are either entirely made up or completely true, none of this 'our sources tell us' bs. With Milan's current position, it is very possible that they need to sell some players, they're not good financially and they're doing poorly in the league so Balotelli might want out because of it.

Second, he has a better relationship with Jose than he does with most managers and is technically good enough to play our style and do what Jose asks of him.

If you ignore his ad attitude and off field drama, he'd be a perfect signing, available, cheapish, young the right kind of player, even with his off field problems I'd still be inclined to say go for it, offer 20m pounds, what do we have to lose? Everyone already hates our players anyway.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Also:

Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Ramires Matic
Schurrle Oscar Hazard
Balotelli

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Kick wrote:
Mario Balotelli's Agent wrote: Mario wishes to leave Milan in January. We don’t know where he will go at the moment, we are looking at the different possibilities. Chelsea is one of the options, but there has been no offers and I cannot comment [on whether] we have been contacted.

Source: http://www.thenational.ae/sport/mario-balotelli/possible-english-return-mooted-by-balotellis-agent

I don't know how credible that site is but there are two things that stand out to me here, first, these are direct quotes which are either entirely made up or completely true, none of this 'our sources tell us' bs. With Milan's current position, it is very possible that they need to sell some players, they're not good financially and they're doing poorly in the league so Balotelli might want out because of it.

Second, he has a better relationship with Jose than he does with most managers and is technically good enough to play our style and do what Jose asks of him.

If you ignore his ad attitude and off field drama, he'd be a perfect signing, available, cheapish, young the right kind of player, even with his off field problems I'd still be inclined to say go for it, offer 20m pounds, what do we have to lose? Everyone already hates our players anyway.

That like saying if you take away the jamming a lit cigar in a youth player's eye, running over a guy with his car, numerable arrests for battery, assault, affray, etc., punching, stamping, kneeing, general thuggery, and so on and so on, Joey Barton really is a stand-up guy. You cannot take one away from the other. Balotelli is what he is and he's not going to change - for anyone.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:01 am

that site is not credible , I expalined in Milan's thead what Raiola said and 2 months ago (it is not even a recent statement...)

Anyway totally agreed with Shed, this is Balotelli and I don't know if his hype never will fade, he hasn't scored more than 13 goals in a season (with some penalties) and he's a forward...

and I was a Balotelli fan . but I have ceased to be.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 am

Chelsea shelve Kurt Zouma bid...but will be back for the St Etienne defender in the summer:
Jose Mourinho wants the Saint-Etienne defender and is red-hot favourite to land him, but the Stamford Bridge outfit have decided to shelve plans to buy Zouma until the summer
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-shelve-kurt-zouma-transfer-2968252

Or how about not at all? Sounds good to me.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 am

Chelsea eye Alonso as player snubs Real talks:
Chelsea are on alert after Xabi Alonso snubbed contract talks at Real Madrid
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/450931/Chelsea-eye-Xabi-Alonso-return-after-Real-Madrid-talks-snubbed

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:06 am

No, way too old. I'd rather keep Lampard.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 pm

The Official Winter Transfer Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mymgqdSqu61ruhh4yo1_500

Telegraph's Matt Law

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Shame. I suppose it's best we don't sign him anyway.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:51 am

Jose Mourinho wrote:"I keep saying that they are not this profile of player that scores every weekend and scores 20, 25, 30 goals in a season. But they are giving everything they have and I am happy with them. No new strikers in January, because we trust these guys and we go with them."

Looks like we'll be signing Matic/Guarin and no one else.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:06 am

Know he more or less has to defend his players, but this 'our strikers aren't out to score, they're there to run a lot!!1' line of bull he keeps bleating out makes him look daft. No one believes that's what he actually thinks for an instant, and least of all him.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 pm

I'm sure that he is just making a sacrifice to wait for Lukaku...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 pm

The player he didn't even think was good enough to play over these 3 clowns just this summer? Hardly think his opinion has changed to the complete opposite end of the spectrum in just 4 months.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:51 pm

The Official Winter Transfer Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_myqhsb8zxe1ruhh4yo1_1280

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 am

I imagine your sig might have helped change his opinion, Shed.

Lukaku has been in fine form.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Chelsea have £50m bid for Gonzalo Higuain rejected:
Chelsea have had a £50 million bid for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuaín turned down, but are preparing a second bid for the Argentine hitman to strengthen their forward options this month
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10547871/Chelsea-plan-second-bid-for-Napoli-striker-Gonzalo-Higuain-after-having-50-million-offer-rejected.html

........BAHAHAHAHAHA roflroflrofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Laughing

Yeah, no.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:12 am

Maybe on his PS3!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next