RED
huntsman
urbaNRoots
chad4401
Lex
46 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 am

Nishank wrote:The thing is, If someone is going to kick the ball away very hard from your path, The only way you can stop is lifting your leg and blocking the shot from the bottom of your studs. Most of the guys that still play or have football would understand this. That's the safest for the player running in because he's either going to get the full force of the ball on his body or the other guy's shoe, Other options are either using your body to block the clearence ( people don't usually do this ) or jumping out of the way.

Its not exactly intentional, Its reckless, I agree with I have Mono.

While I agree with your method of coming in to block the ball, it's not normal to continue that motion all the way to the ground, with most of your weight in the landing, too, and that's what Ramires did and that's what makes it intentional for me. You leave your leg hanging in the air when blocking like that or certainly don't stamp down with your body weight behind such a blocking movement.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires

Post by Kwanga Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 pm

He stamped on the leg! I play football a lot and that could have been avoided easily. He leaped and landed like a jumper would.
Kwanga
Kwanga
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:While I agree with your method of coming in to block the ball, it's not normal to continue that motion all the way to the ground, with most of your weight in the landing, too, and that's what Ramires did and that's what makes it intentional for me. You leave your leg hanging in the air when blocking like that or certainly don't stamp down with your body weight behind such a blocking movement.
I agree with Art. While the motion is understandable, it the continuation and follow-through that show, at best, reckless intent and, at worst, malice.

To be honest, I can't say I would've made the same judgment in real time. The incident happens so quickly that it's easy to miss. However, on replay it appears clear that Ramires leaves his foot in longer than necessary, misses the ball completely and adjusts his tackle to "leave a little bit" on El Ahmadi. This isn't based on the speed of the incident (real time verus slo-mo) but on Ramires reaction to El Ahmadi's challenge.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:11 am

Got suspended for 4 PL games during his second match back after returning from a 3-match ban.

I want to see him leave in the summer. Rumor has it Juventus will take him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:52 am

He is a mouthrinho player down to the core .i dont see him leaving .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:57 am

sree999 wrote:He is a mouthrinho player down to the core .i dont see him leaving .

Except he's nowhere near good enough to overlook his rash tackling and poor discipline.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 am

sree999 wrote:He is a mouthrinho player down to the core .i dont see him leaving .

A Mourinho player is disciplined.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

A Mourinho player is disciplined.

discipline buhahaha

drogba  rofl del horno  rofl   pepe   rofl 

Rough tackling, clogging and bullying are core parts of morinhos philosophy
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 am

David Luis :facepalm:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Got suspended for 4 PL games during his second match back after returning from a 3-match ban.

I want to see him leave in the summer. Rumor has it Juventus will take him.

Same 'rumour' said Vidal's worth 20M
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4