RED
huntsman
urbaNRoots
chad4401
Lex
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires

Post by jibers Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:57

huntsman wrote:Let's not talk about this anymore. It was a clear penalty and the referee did good, real good.

@motogp, reason he started getting low is same reason sprinters start getting low at the finish line, to overtake their opponents by any foreseeable margin. nothing wrong about that. There's no grey area; its either a penalty or not and in this case Ramires overtook his opponent, over smarted him as he clearly dribbled past him and he still had full control over the ball at the moment of collision. Even if this attempt was premeditated, it was engineered to perfection so let's not talk about this any more.  
Gil wrote:Half this forum is clueless.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires

Post by M99 Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 7:48

I agree, Ramires is quite good.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 17:54

Not surprised Real Madrid are interested in him.

Ramires wrote:I see the interest of Real Madrid as recognition of my good work in Europe, but I'm under contract with Chelsea and it would be unethical of me to comment.

For the moment, these are only rumours. I am very happy here. I am respected and part of the club's history.

If I leave, Chelsea would have to make the decision. Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have realised my dream here.

The Premier League is one of the toughest competitions in the world. I can only say that we have the means to win. Our team is strong and we can win it all this season.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:39

we don't have a backup for Khedira atm so of course we are interested Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 19:28

halamadrid2 wrote:we don't have a backup for Khedira atm so of course we are interested Proud
I'd rather have Raambo than Khedira. But RM doens't like players like Rambo. The last one similar to him they had was Make : Not a star but a player who works his socks off
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 19:37

Bénin wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:we don't have a backup for Khedira atm so of course we are interested Proud
I'd rather have Raambo than Khedira. But RM doens't like players like Rambo. The last one similar to him they had was Make : Not a star but a player who works his socks off
Most people who don't follow a given team regularly won't rate the ones who don't score goals or aren't flashy.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 3 Empty Ramires

Post by EL Patron Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:33

How Dirty is this guy, not Charlie Adams dirty but quite dirty. He gets away with it as well at time. about times a proper ref like Foy caught up with him

IN BEFORE HE IS NOT THAT TYPE OF PLAYER
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:42

I had such high hopes for him. Too bad he doesn't have a brain to go with that athleticism.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:49

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 3 Gj95iF

Let's All Laugh (And Cringe) At: Ramires - Page 3 169z0p

:facepalm:

Last edited by Lex on Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:52

That was with intent, the scumbag. Horrible, dirty player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:58

That was horrible
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:13

Scum bag . Didnt he do the same against goetze .typical chav *bleep*
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:18

Disgusting player managed by a disgusting coach
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:37

Don't see how you guys can say that's intentional. He's on the air already when El Ahmadi gets the ball. Everything looks intentional in slow mo, but that happened pretty fast.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:41

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Don't see how you guys can say that's intentional. He's on the air already when El Ahmadi gets the ball. Everything looks intentional in slow mo, but that happened pretty fast.
Was going to type this but then figured they'd all come at me for being "biased." It was a bad tackle but to say it was intentional is just stupid.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:53

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Don't see how you guys can say that's intentional. He's on the air already when El Ahmadi gets the ball. Everything looks intentional in slow mo, but that happened pretty fast.

Oh come on, that's no way to reach for the ball, he was clearly looking to just hurt the guy. At no point was his leg shaping up to kick the ball.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:55

The ball goes flying, yet Ramires keeps his eyes locked onto Karim El Ahmadi's legs. Even if that's not the case, how did he think he was going to win the ball with a lunging tackle like that? scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:55

Art Morte wrote:

Oh come on, that's no way to reach for the ball, he was clearly looking to just hurt the guy. At no point was his leg shaping up to kick the ball.
Reckless? Sure. Intentional? Absolutely not.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:55

When you go into a tackle like that, your intention is not to win the ball......
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 23:01

From first look I really can't say for sure Ramires did that intentionally.

REGARDLESS, he has temper problems which he needs to fix. Every match he makes a stupid foul and then looks at the referee like the referee is an idiot. Then subsequently screams at the ref whilst making a punchable-like face. Chelsea player or not, I absolutely loathe players having a dig at the referee every time, and Ramires just takes it to new heights. I liked his behavior when he first came; he wouldn't say much and just got on with the game (because then he was man enough to admit he committed a foul). Now? I don't know what he thinks of himself as, as if he's on top of the world. Needs to fix his attitude, not that it harms Chelsea but it results in a very bad image.

Oh, and stop diving as well!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 0:35

While that is a horrible tackle, i doubt that it was intentional, but it was reckless.  Theres not alot of other places he can land since he was mid air, and it does not look like he took an abnormal stride so as to time it perfectly to land on the guys leg...
And Foy didnt exactly "catch" Ramires, from the tv it seems like he was casually walking away from the incident, not immediately pulling out a red which lends to the idea that an AR or 4th official thought it was a red, not Foy.

Still a straight red, but lets not blow things out of proportion, Ramires is in a full sprint and took a heavy touch, the opponent is flyng in on a slide tackle after watching ramires dribble past 2/3 of his team mates, shit happens, doesnt make it intentional, but it isnt acceptable.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 2:49

LOL clearly intentional.. He could of jumped him if he wanted to, or not come down so hard.. You don't have to thrust your legs downward to land when you're in the air
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwanga Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 11:15

Intentional.
Kwanga
Kwanga
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 11:36

The thing is, If someone is going to kick the ball away very hard from your path, The only way you can stop is lifting your leg and blocking the shot from the bottom of your studs. Most of the guys that still play or have football would understand this. That's the safest for the player running in because he's either going to get the full force of the ball on his body or the other guy's shoe, Other options are either using your body to block the clearence ( people don't usually do this ) or jumping out of the way.

Its not exactly intentional, Its reckless, I agree with I have Mono.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 11:42

There was no intent in that at all,  Ramires was in the air before the Villa player even reached the ball. I'm surprised that we don't actually see stuff like this happen more often, with players constantly having to try and jump over the legs of another player who slide in for the tackle, you'd think they'd be way more incidents of this nature.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 16 Mar 2014 - 12:05

Nishank wrote:The thing is, If someone is going to kick the ball away very hard from your path, The only way you can stop is lifting your leg and blocking the shot from the bottom of your studs. Most of the guys that still play or have football would understand this. That's the safest for the player running in because he's either going to get the full force of the ball on his body or the other guy's shoe, Other options are either using your body to block the clearence ( people don't usually do this ) or jumping out of the way.

Its not exactly intentional, Its reckless, I agree with I have Mono.

While I agree with your method of coming in to block the ball, it's not normal to continue that motion all the way to the ground, with most of your weight in the landing, too, and that's what Ramires did and that's what makes it intentional for me. You leave your leg hanging in the air when blocking like that or certainly don't stamp down with your body weight behind such a blocking movement.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next