donttreadonred
Chumlum
RealGunner
RedOranje
Art Morte
92 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 am

^ Liverpool can't play away from home.

Luis won't get the support needed to beat Spurs on his own, unless he gets a free kick in which case there's a 90% chance he'll score it this season. hmm

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 am

Red Alert wrote:^ Liverpool can't play away from home.

Luis won't get the support needed to beat Spurs on his own, unless he gets a free kick in which case there's a 90% chance he'll score it this season. hmm 

Aye, why bother showing up on sunday eh. Just call the PL and tell them to add 3 points and +3 difference to Spurs point tally as we forfeit the game.

We can't play away, we will never ever play well away in our life time. It's not fixable. We are done. The woe is us. The second placed team in the league after 15 games.

Your AMAZING Chelsea and Man City teams you always used to bash our team with have 3 and 2 away wins respectively. More or less same as ours.

Every single team in PL bar Arsenal, Spurs, and Newcastle have been poor away from home this season.

As long as we don't play that ridiculous 3-5-2 , we will give Spurs a very tough game. I am certain of that. Gerrard or no Gerrard.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:55 am

If we lose at WHL for the 7TH !!!! time in a row (yes. it' bd 7th time IN A ROW), then I am going to walk to Ethiopia in protest.

Come on!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 am

Honestly, tell me which game Liverpool has actually played away from home this season? I can't think of one game this season where we've played anything over 70% intensity on the road. I'm not sure if that's down to us playing this "counter" game our team is not suited too, or BR just getting slapped across the face tactically consistency the players just give up.  

Go through each game individually.

Aston Villa: Brilliant solo effort from Sturridge. Not one chance was made after that goal. We decide to sit back and let Villa dominate possession.
Swansea City: Scored two goals from TWO MISTAKES by Jonjo Shelvey. Not one chance was made after those mistakes. Sturridge had no service what so ever.
Sunderland: Score line makes the result look better than it was. Suarez + Sturridge carry us, Sunderland the better team overall. They're on the bottom of the ladder and had NO manager.
Newcastle: NUFC dominated Liverpool with 11 men on the pitch. They go down to 10 men, and Liverpool restore the lead. Suarez gains us a point by opening the NUFC defence up again (he won the penalty earlier), and found Sturridge. Liverpool then go back to defending when it's 2-2, playing with an extra man.
Arsenal: Just, lol.
Everton: Derby's go either way, the only away game where we actually played okay and looked to actually play the full 90 minutes.
Hull: Liverpool complacently think Hull is 3 points and decide not to play. Result? Lose 3-1.

At the end of the day, the mentality of the squad is clear when we play away from Anfield. We're just picking up points at home to stay in contention to this top 4 spot. We've only played one "proper" game, and that was against Everton.

I've stated Chelsea and City have been well BELOW PAR this season on the road as well, so not too sure why you think I've called them amazing so please quote me where I've said they're "amazing". In fact, I've stated the only reason we've looked "good" is because of their poor away form too. And they're both adapting to a NEW COACH and SYSTEM, we just rely on one player that may or may not be here next season. I've stated that we'll lose to them both, but that's only because of their "amazing" home record and our average away record.

And that 3-5-2 best be dropped for good. Costed us so much points this season, it's unreal.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 am

Nice to watch the rise of Everton right now, but while the media is banging on about how much of a genius Martinez is and how much better he is than Moyes i can't be the only one thinking it's ludicrous?

Enjoy it while it lasts i guess, because this is as good as it gets for Everton.

Defaulu won't be there next season, Lukaku could even be recalled in January though In all probability Moureen will ask sugar daddy to buy him another striker, then Lukaku will be sold to someone Everton can't out bid. Barry & Pienaar have both revived their careers under Martinez but they are both a year or so away from playing in the MLS, the center back partnership of Distin and Jagielka are getting on a bit aswell. If by a miracle they finish in the top 4 & they hold on Baines & Barkley next season, they'll still need 3 signing just to cover the loanee's departure, 2 to replace ageing players then a further few signings to not lose ground on the others (Liverpool, Spurs, Manu etc) that would be challenging them for their 4th spot. And when you have too many new faces we've seen what happens (Spurs), this ain't Fifa or football manager.

Martinez at best will only be able to equal what Moyes has done.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:17 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Firenze wrote:Jibers looking a lot smaller than I imagined. Do you even lift?

I knew he was a fraud. What a pleb.

jibers rofl Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:33 am

1991 wrote:Nice to watch the rise of Everton right now, but while the media is banging on about how much of a genius Martinez is and how much better he is than Moyes i can't be the only one thinking it's ludicrous?

Enjoy it while it lasts i guess, because this is as good as it gets for Everton.

Defaulu won't be there next season, Lukaku could even be recalled in January though In all probability Moureen will ask sugar daddy to buy him another striker, then Lukaku will be sold to someone Everton can't out bid. Barry & Pienaar have both revived their careers under Martinez but they are both a year or so away from playing in the MLS, the center back partnership of Distin and Jagielka are getting on a bit aswell. If by a miracle they finish in the top 4 & they hold on Baines & Barkley next season, they'll still need 3 signing just to cover the loanee's departure, 2 to replace ageing players then a further few signings to not lose ground on the others (Liverpool, Spurs, Manu etc) that would be challenging them for their 4th spot. And when you have too many new faces we've seen what happens (Spurs), this ain't Fifa or football manager.

Martinez at best will only be able to equal what Moyes has done.
+1
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:28 am

Casciavit wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Firenze wrote:Jibers looking a lot smaller than I imagined. Do you even lift?

I knew he was a fraud. What a pleb.

jibers rofl Proud

Just how I imagined him tbh.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Verthongen and Gerrard both ruled out of Spurs-LFC game.

Henderson and Chiriches a doubt.

Spurs defense injury crisis Proud
Liverpool midfield injury crisis Proud
If I am Spurs, i would call EPL and tell them to give it as 0-0 draw...we cant score because we dont have MF (we dont MF to score so why to risk a loss, eh!!) and spurs wont score because they have THE midfield Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Verthongen and Gerrard both ruled out of Spurs-LFC game.

Henderson and Chiriches a doubt.

Spurs defense injury crisis Proud
Liverpool midfield injury crisis Proud
If I am Spurs, i would call EPL and tell them to give it as 0-0 draw...we cant score because we dont have MF (but we have Suarez so why to risk a loss, eh!!)  and spurs wont score because they have THE midfield Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 am

Chamakh has scored 3 goals this season, from 4 shots on target. Bendtner who? :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 am

Predictions on who's going down?

I can see Palace staying up under Pulis. They've won 2 in a row and the players look like they actually want to stay up now. Aussie Mile Jedinak is bossing it. :bow:

Think Fulham will stay up too with Rene.
West Ham should be fine as Carroll's returning back from injury soon.

Sunderland and Cardiff (next Blackpool) I think are going down, with maybe Norwich or Stoke too. Stoke have been very average this season, but did well to get the 3 points against Chelsea. We'll find out if they build up on that result in the next few games or go back to losing to the likes of Fulham and Norwich...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:13 am

Red Alert wrote:Predictions on who's going down?

Palace, Sunderland, Cardiff.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 am

I actually think Sunderland will manage to stay up. Over the last few games they have shown that they can score and if they can clean up their leaky defense against the bottom half of the table I think they'll just barely survive.

I would go with Palace and Norwich as definite relegation fodder, but I'm not sure who the un-lucky third team will be...so many "quality" candidates right now.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:56 am

Hull City: Hull Tigers name change submitted to FA

Hull City have formally applied to the Football Association to change the club's name to Hull Tigers from next season.

Owner Assem Allam wants to rebrand the Premier League club to appeal to a wider international audience.

Allam announced in August that the company name had already been changed to Hull City Tigers.

Unhappy Hull supporters have set up the "City Till We Die" protest group to oppose the plans.

Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 am

Sounds like an NFL team. Terrible.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:50 am

Just for that name change, Hull will go down with Sunderland and Palace.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:19 am

These owners are simply idiots. There's no leverage in such rebranding apart from wasting some resources.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 pm

EPL wrote:Manchester City  v  Arsenal
Newcastle United  v  Southampton

West Ham United  v  Sunderland
Everton  v  Fulham
Chelsea  v  Crystal Palace
Cardiff City  v  West Bromwich Albion
Hull City  v  Stoke City

Sunday

Norwich City v Swansea City
Aston Villa v Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
The boring Europe wont come back for some time now Thumbs up
Pls dont get embarrassed by predicting the fixtures in bold

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/447695/VIDEO-Glory-hunter-switches-allegiance-from-Manchester-United-to-Arsenal

Jibers VAGI

This fan is a disgrace lol. If there is one thing that will benefit us in this 'brief' shit spell we're in, is that it will weed out all the gloryhunters like this chap away from our fanbase. Also, what will he do if Arsenal hit a brick wall? It's still early in the season. Will he jump on the Chelsea, City or Liverpool bandwagon.

Love your new avatar btw. Proud
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 pm

All i know is we need to win.

Pointless beating Man Yoo away if we can't beat an injury ravaged dropping form Southampton at home.

I want Liverpool to win or a draw and Arsenal to win or a draw.

That keeps us in the hunt should we win, with an easy fixture list on paper to come.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

In the hunt for what Moal, if I may ask?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

McAgger wrote:In the hunt for what Moal, if I may ask?
Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Newcastle 4 points behind Liverpool hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:All i know is we need to win.

Pointless beating Man Yoo away if we can't beat an injury ravaged dropping form Southampton at home.

I want Liverpool to win or a draw and Arsenal to win or a draw.

That keeps us in the hunt should we win, with an easy fixture list on paper to come.

That's the funny thing about Newcastle, you never know what result they'll get. That's why I call them Jekyll and Hyde. Not in terms of consistency, but in terms of the teams you either beat or lose to. For instance you lost to Swansea 3-0 away(Same Swansea who failed to beat Hull a few days later) then 3 days later, you beat United at OT.

I'm hoping for a draw personally cuz a win for us would us see us leap frogging both NewC and Southampton
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 pm

McAgger wrote:In the hunt for what Moal, if I may ask?

Just staying within a 1% chance of EL spots really lol.

I don't believe we will do it but while we are in the pack i might as well dream about it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next