juventus101
StrugaRock
ronalessi
Cassius
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How many goals will Juve concede?

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 39

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Empty Re: How many goals will Real put past Juve?

Post by Kaladin Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 18:50

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 F45

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 4 Empty Re: How many goals will Real put past Juve?

Post by RealGunner Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:40

I think 2. Might be wrong though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:41

Fantastic prediction RG.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 7:39

Scathing analysis of this game coming-up. Do not read if you know you can't handle it...

I recorded the game and just finished watching it and the first thing that needs to be said is that Real Madrid are a team of primadonna players and their club management are more concerned about big names and big money than good football. They were getting dominated by 10-man Juve at one stage. Ancelotti's substitutions and tactics at that stage were un-inspiring, and always left the door open for an equalizer. Ronaldo's individual quality was really the difference between the two sides.

Juventus lost, but they played as a team and I thought Conte's subs were spot-on. Although, I must say that the 4-3-1-2 is less defensively solid than the 3-5-2. Bonucci is a huge upgrade over Ogbona and I don't think Og should be playing WB at all. Really, the 3-5-2 is the only formation that gives Juve the opportunity to start their best 3 defenders - Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli - in their best positions.

Di Maria, Ronaldo and Vidal are diving scum, although the latter was actually tripped up by grass, lol. Still, it was an absolutely dick move to try and claim a penalty. That will now go down in history as one of the worst dives ever filmed, right next to Rivaldo's for Brazil. But there's a silver lining for someone... Luckily for Benzema, Vidal's farcical moment came straight after one of the misses of the season by any player, in any league, in any competition. No surprise then when Benz was taken out after what was one of the laziest displays by a striker I have ever seen. Only to be replaced by Bale, a player who delivered no impact whatsoever and made Real Madrid's forward third get awfully confused and out of shape. He got more camera-time warming up on the sidelines than he did on the field. He is useless to Madrid. Useless.

Illara is another player who woefully underperformed. It's going to take more than back passes and side passes to impress me. He was ordinary in every way. Khedira-ordinary. The only thing remarkable about him is his transfer fee, although in the context of Real Madrid I realise that wasting money is quite normal.

Juve don't escape my wrath either. Although Chiellini's red card was brought on by Ronaldo's play-acting, there is no denying that the earlier penalty was 100% correct. You can't grab a man from both sides of his body,pull him down to the ground and then look up and be surprised that a penalty has been given against you. Chiellini is notorious for this kind of thuggish behaviour and he was rightfully called on it. Vidal, despite running himself ragged and playing a great, physical game, should've easily received a second yellow. Marchsio was lethargic when he went forward, failing to latch on to 2 great passes, and went completely missing for much of the game.

Looking forward to the reverse fixture. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 12:27

Great post Forza, spot on.

Marchisio really had me angry, i know the lad ran the furthest distance out of everybody on the pitch but he had 2 great chances later on to put in a ball or shoot to equalise but couldnt even control the great pass to him. I totally facepalmed. Ogbonna had me shaking my head asoon as i saw he was WB. hes a CB, and hes SO slow and shaky.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4