juventus101
StrugaRock
ronalessi
Cassius
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How many goals will Juve concede?

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 39

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many goals will Real put past Juve?

Post by inter1lachen Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 am

I thought Barca would thrash Milan and I was wrong. So this time I should say it will be close, but, that would be falling into the logic trap, so I predict Madrid will run rampant like Fiorentina did against Juventus in the second half.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many goals will Real put past Juve?

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Well , i don't expect them to do so and even if they do , i don't expect it to be easy by any means . But i definitely hope they can score 3 goals after all.

Can't wait actually , lmfao , Vamos Real
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:Juve changed formation for RM

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 1381838_545869455487433_628638453_n
Its better than 5 at the back vs Madrid, but I would perhaps rethink Llorente in it.

When you play like this and dont have anyone directly engaging the Madrid fullbacks, you would in theory invite them forward. So when you counter, you want your strikers playing across the lines, moving into those spaces. Like Diego Costa did to them. That drags the centerbacks further apart and opens spaces for midfield runners.

Tevez will do this type of movement all day, Llorente, not really

Though he has caused Madrid problems before and you could play direct to him and the midfield runners can win the 2nd ball going into the spaces.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 am

The Franchise wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Juve changed formation for RM

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 1381838_545869455487433_628638453_n
Its better than 5 at the back vs Madrid, but I would perhaps rethink Llorente in it.

When you play like this and dont have anyone directly engaging the Madrid fullbacks, you would in theory invite them forward. So when you counter, you want your strikers playing across the lines, moving into those spaces. Like Diego Costa did to them. That drags the centerbacks further apart and opens spaces for midfield runners.

Tevez will do this type of movement all day, Llorente, not really

Though he has caused Madrid problems before and you could play direct to him and the midfield runners can win the 2nd ball going into the spaces.
so you think that Giovinco would be more suitable ? I bet that if Vuci was fit we would have seen him in Llorente's place or in AM position
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:50 am

Giovinco...probably not..I mean its not impossible to think he would have a good game but, yeah, I was thinking Vucinic. I didnt know he was still injured.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:55 am

dont torture yourself so much with tactics devi, we will see how it pans out tomorrow.

juve playing 4 CBs, 3 DMs 1 CM and 2 CF vs us Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:dont torture yourself so much with tactics devi, we will see how it pans out tomorrow.

Pogba isn't a DM same goes for Vidal and Pirlo we know that. Vidal can be DM but he is not more like BWM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:dont torture yourself so much with tactics devi, we will see how it pans out tomorrow.

lmfao .. Conte showing what a coach he is.. ditching the 3-5-2 because of the extra CB in case they find themselves behind the scoreline ; wants to play 4-3-1-2 against Real with 4 cbs , LMFAO

I am going plastic for this game , Vamos Real
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:33 am

1 again. Laughing I already nicked it with Barca.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:36 am

Chiellini isn't exactly a stranger to full-back, neither is Caceres

I'm really trying hard, but i'm not so sure what's funny about this at all

We have no good left back, Chiellini is a better left back than Asamoah

Our best RB is injured, our supposed 2nd choice RB has been a trainwreck, so we play Caceres. A man who has been excellent for us as depth.

You can have a go at Conte for numerous things. But this line up is logical in every single way

What would people prefer? Padoin, PDC at full back and Asamoah as a winger in a 4-3-3? :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:40 am

Nick being difficult, he knows full well Caceres played rightback many times, Chiellini leftback many times and none of Juve's midfielders are truly defensive midfielders.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 am

Nothing wrong with playing a little Defense. Laughing Especially if it wins the game.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:59 am

it's another thing to play defence because it may blatantly suit you and another thing to ditch the formation your team knows best just because of the extra cb , then play a certain 4-3-1-2 which imo is a very bad option against Real and that with CBs in the fullback positions.. silly , to say the least .  

If i want to be honest , i doubt that's what we will see tomorrow night. But just in case this happens , imagine what will happen in this game if they concede first.. Juvi will have to turn it around with 4cbs on the field (whatever Chiellini/Caceres has been able to do they are CBs after all) and that within the 4-3-1-2 , which will allow all sorts of wing play for Real.

Let them play defence all day whilst chasing the scoreline , i am sure it will work out so well Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:05 am

You're really not getting it are you?

You keep bringing up the 4 CB thing but we have nobody else worthwhile out wide

Okay, you don't think 4 cbs is a good option. So, Isla (Costs us so many mistakes despite playing so little it's ridiculous) and Asamoah (Not been good enough at all lately) are better options then? Because that's all we have

Please tell us the best option with the squad we have left.

3-5-2 again? Playing with a back 3 at the expense of one of our midfielders despite the back 3 doing us no favours this season is hardly what i'd call a better option.

"Juvi will have to turn it around with 4cbs on the field "

Asamoah and Padoin are not any better offensively than Caceres and Chiellini. We have no other options, why does nobody understand this?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 am

You know better , we will see tomorrow . But i am pretty sure Asamoah can do better as a wing-back than Chiellini , but most important , you can still have Chiellini do his thing where he knows best. You don't break one thing to hope to fix another , again silly.

As for the right wing , play Pogba. Not sure if you have any injuries to Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo. Adding CBs will only invite Real over for the entire game , whilst ditching any sort of chance you may have had to counter from the wings , properly at least.. they will make mistakes as well you know , but with Caceres/Chiellini on the wings.. i refuse to believe that Conte will even change system for tomorrow's game tbh , never mind 4 cbs.

Anyway , can't bother any more with what you will be doing , let's see what you do on the field , 4 cbs , 4-3-1-2 , and what not.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 am

As a wing-back? Sure. But what does that even count for exactly? Considering we're supposedly moving away from wing backs to full backs

At the end of the day, we're dropping an average Asamoah to accomodate one of our best players. And shifting away from a back 3 that's been exploited in Europe. There's nothing lol-worthy about Contes line of thinking here.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:33 am

you don't get the lol worthy part? once again , i don't really believe Conte will be doing this , but anyway , let me explain it once again

Supposedly , he is willing to ditch the 3-5-2 mainly because of the extra CB and because the wingbacks don't do perform like they should up front ..

so if he goes 4-3-1-2 , which is really suspect against Real , why play 2 CBs in the fullback positions in the first place?It's that one 1 extra CB he wanted out and now he would add two more?! come on... no way he will do this . You don't just baptise Chiellini and Caceres as fullbacks and get done with it , doesn't work like that. And i really , really doubt these two would do better than Asamoah-Pogba up front , two players who are far more adventurous and talented .

To end this , it's so lol worthy that i trully don't expect Conte to do this . In case this happens, the only logical reason i can see is because he doesn't even intend to play through the wings or try anything other than close it down with precise defending and hope to minimise the effect Di Maria and Ronaldo will have on the game. But that effectively means inviting all sorts of trouble as a given whilst deriving yourselves the option of the wings , in general lines  trouble i believe you could deal within the 3-5-2 , with Asamoah and Pogba on the wings.

It's not like you can't defend as a team either and you would still have better quality to attack overall.. anyway , we will see.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 am

Marchisio at AM is terribly average, he is much better as a CM. Giovinco would be a better option than him there.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

4-3-1-2 offer absolutely 0 width except from the fullbacks, i don't why Conte would want this considering the fullbacks available

And who'll play behind the strikers? Marchisio? Thought that experiment failed last year

Anyways, i could be wrong and Juve get the win. I expect Juve to shine in the middle of the park against Real
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Why do you need width if you plan on playing on the counter attack?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Precisely, and i wouldnt be shocked if Juventus, as they are now, settle for a draw... Of course, if their tactics are working they can go for the win.

I am just curious what the strategy is, they took 2 points out of the first 2 games and If Galasataray take advantage of the next two games, by day 5, juventus can be 3rd.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 pm

4-3-1-2 in Europe Laughing

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Casciavit wrote:4-3-1-2 in Europe Laughing

Seems to work for Milan
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Real Madrid are currently beating Juventus 4-0...

Spoiler:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Оk we are going 4-3-3

--Caceres---Barzagli---Chiellini---Ogbonna---
-----------Vidal----Pirlo----Pogba---
----------Marchisio---Llorente---Tevez----
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 pm

How many goals will Real put past Juve? - Page 3 F45
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next