What do you expect of Atletico Madrid this season ?

+19
jibers
Robespierre
BarrileteCosmico
aant123
zigra
Suarez99
Khaled
Dnmac4
danyjr
Hawky
Art Morte
Helmer
M99
Rebaño Sagrado
ronalessi
RealGunner
Onyx
Highburied
S
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you expect of Atletico Madrid this season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you expect of Atletico Madrid this season ?

Post by Dnmac4 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 15:06

jibers wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:This team is a monster.

Not only are they effective at what they do but it's a team that players hate playing against with there physical nature and quite frankly they have the capacity to embarrass you too.

No team wants to draw Atletico in the next round of the CL.  What a two horse league.

Pipe down Dmad. Seriously do u have to rant every time?

LOL, coming from you that is hilarious. A guy who has 3 times the amount of posts than I do commenting on me posting too much. Can you say full retard.

Can't see what it the world I am mad about, obviously there is something about this Atletico team that upsets you. This is a thread about Atletico, and we are talking about Atletico.

In fact, you're really the only one that isn't commenting on Atletico. Seriously, is it your time of the month?

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What do you expect of Atletico Madrid this season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you expect of Atletico Madrid this season ?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 09 Apr 2014, 23:30

CL semis and 1st in the league right now. No one predicted that Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 09 Apr 2014, 23:34

The double ffs!
Anyway, on a more serious note. Even if they don't win either of the CL (not so likely, but not totally unlikely) or La Liga (more likely). They've still had a killer of a season and have won over many admirers.

Hope they win at least one of the two titles though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 01 May 2014, 11:59

The amount of https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif is too damn high.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu 01 May 2014, 12:25

It will be completely undeserving for them to not win anything after such an incredible season with this squad...... All hail to Simeone....They clearly deserve La liga more than us or madrid. But for CL R. madrid is stronger though....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu 01 May 2014, 12:57

zigra wrote:They will win the league cheers 

Almost forgot  :coffee: 
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu 01 May 2014, 17:34

Fußball wrote:
La Liga and CL final.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 02 May 2014, 03:02

Dnmac4 wrote:
jibers wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:This team is a monster.

Not only are they effective at what they do but it's a team that players hate playing against with there physical nature and quite frankly they have the capacity to embarrass you too.

No team wants to draw Atletico in the next round of the CL.  What a two horse league.

Pipe down Dmad. Seriously do u have to rant every time?

LOL, coming from you that is hilarious.  A guy who has 3 times the amount of posts than I do commenting on me posting too much.  Can you say full retard.

Can't see what it the world I am mad about, obviously there is something about this Atletico team that upsets you.  This is a thread about Atletico, and we are talking about Atletico.

In fact, you're really the only one that isn't commenting on Atletico. Seriously, is it your time of the month?

Dnmac  :bow: 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 02 May 2014, 03:03

Loool @ everyone quoting themselves Smile But great to see so many predicted they will be so successful.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat 17 May 2014, 21:31

Dnmac4 wrote:LOL at people talking about Atletico will run out of steam, they have a short bench, they can't handle 2 competitions at once etc etc

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Atletico won a bunch of trophies in the last couple years and easily competed on three fronts in the league, the Copa Del Rey and the Europa league consistently?

Since 2010 they have won the Europa League twice, the super cup twice, and the Copa Del Rey.  That is more than Man City and Arsenal but you don't hear any of these excuses about those teams.

If it was some other team or a team from the EPL who had been as successful as Atletico over the past couple years you wouldn't hear any of this nonsense about them not being able to compete on multiple fronts, not being deep enough, and all the other common "facts" you hear about Atletico or any other Spanish team that isn't Barca or Madrid.  Just because there players don't play in the EPL doesn't mean they don't have a decent bench.  

We have heard over and over again how they can't replace there strikers or other positions and they do every year without fail because they are not the same Atletico anymore.  They have depth and a great scouting department plus there lucky to play in Spain and reap the benefits of the talent that is pouring out of the country.

People better wake up.  This team played Barca to a stand still over two legs, have beaten Madrid the last 2 times they have played once with a trophy on the line are undefeated in La Liga and in the Champions League playing 2 decent sides in Porto and Zenit.

I don't mean to write an essay but it's so tiring hearing the same old crap about Atletico when this team has shattered all those notions and has won more trophies than most of the teams in Europe over the past couple years.  This is a different team.

With that being said I will say they win the Copa Del Rey, 2nd in La Liga and Semi's or better in the CL.

Anyone care to change there canned and quite frankly lazy, "Atleti isn't deep enough to win anything" theory?

Even though they had won a bunch of trophies over the last 5 years.

And for the record this isn't some miraculous feat they accomplished or some once in a lifetime season or any of that nonsense the lazy and dumb press keep talking about.

Atletico had the best most consistent team in Europe this year. Period.

They still haven't lost a CL game and just won the best most competitive league in the world. That is not a fluke, or a miracle or anything other than being the best team in Europe, period.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2