danyjr
RealGunner
Onyx
50 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

FIFA 14 discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: FIFA 14 discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Playing Ultimate team on my phone. Got promoted to the first division. Playing ultimate league now Proud

my team:

Courtois
Pizzasteak-Pepe-Koscielny-Luis
Matuidi
Lucas-Pogba-Fernandinho-Walcott
Aubemayang

Dat 60 team chemistry but 80 on rating Proud

trying to save up to buy Gundogan, Ronaldo, Alves and Suarez tho. dat mission. I only have 4k coins Proud

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm 4 seasons in in career mode and Perin and Clasie still have an overall of 76 (Bought them in the first season) while the whole squad is improving. Anyone else experienced this? Not the first time to happen to me too
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:30 am

I get the feeling they have programed it into the game that not every player improves, I have had similar problems when all my team is young.

Basically, just because they're young, have high potential and getting game time doesn't mean they will improve. Annoying.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I hope they fix that glitch where the opposition has a corner/cross, it gets headed out and none of your players are outside the box, so their player gets a free shot.

Also the glitch where the ball bobbles inside the box, it lands to your defender, who immediately gets dispossessed by the opposition player and they get a free shot/goal.

Then there's the throw in glitch. Opposition have a throw in near the box and because there's a gap between the defense and midfield, they once again get a free shot. They basically need to make sure the defense/midfield lines stay closer, or at least make it optional through the tactics.

I wouldn't say any of those are "glitches"...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 am

Those aren't glitches, they're issues with the way you're setting up your side.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:39 pm

This is how i set up my team:

-----------Perin
MDS---de Vrij---Doria---Santon
Clasie-----NDJ-----Montolivo
----------Maher
------SES-----Balo

I've played Clasie in all positions in midfield and he's still stuck at 76 :/

EDIT: Additionally Perin does not increase his overall AT ALL. I have multiple saves playing him in a wide variety of teams and setups, and he's still stuck at 76. So i think there's an issue with the game.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Yeh but you can't do anything tactically to stop those things. You can't tell some of your players to position themselves right outside the box after a cross/corner.

You can't tell your midfield line and defensive line to stay closer during throw ins.

Also there's nothing you can do when you get dispossessed within a split second inside the box.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:04 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:This is how i set up my team:

-----------Perin
MDS---de Vrij---Doria---Santon
Clasie-----NDJ-----Montolivo
----------Maher
------SES-----Balo

I've played Clasie in all positions in midfield and he's still stuck at 76 :/

EDIT: Additionally Perin does not increase his overall AT ALL. I have multiple saves playing him in a wide variety of teams and setups, and he's still stuck at 76. So i think there's an issue with the game.

I would suggest just selling them and buying other players, they may not increase at all like they are suppose to.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Yeah i've told MT they aren't glitches

But, they are a problem nonetheless

These issues can't be prevented because you don't have the ability to control your team in such a way.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Current LFC team:

Mignolet
Johnson - Agger - Sakho - Enrique
Matuidi - Gerrard
Coutinho
Sterling - Sturridge - Suarez

Rotation:
Aspas (actually quite good in FIFA)
Shaw
Toure
Lucas
Allen/Henderson

Bench:
Jones
Toure
Shaw
Lucas
Allen
Alberto
Aspas

Moses is permanently in my reserves until his loan ends... as shite in FIFA as he has been in real life. Cissokho is in the same boat. Henderson gets on the bench/pitch regularly with rotation and cups.

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh but you can't do anything tactically to stop those things. You can't tell some of your players to position themselves right outside the box after a cross/corner.
You can take control of a player who's not in a useful position and cover that area yourself.

Yohan Modric wrote:You can't tell your midfield line and defensive line to stay closer during throw ins.
Again, you can use a player you have control of to cover the area in question.

Yohan Modric wrote:Also there's nothing you can do when you get dispossessed within a split second inside the box.
Get defenders with better ball control, keeper with better reactions, and/or score more.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:37 pm

I started a career pro mode and chose to start on Preston North End so i could level up quickly against the lesser competition, so after a season at Preston which i scored 47 goals and tallied 24 assists and single handedly gained them promotion, I am now a 83, and have interest from big clubs, but these scrubs won't sell me lol im sick of playing with these crap team mates and handed in transfer request which they denied

I am the Suarez of The Championship Proud rofl save me
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Loooooooooool

I'm playing Ultimate team again, needed a back up striker for Quags/Mirko turns out Muriel is very cheap and still overpowered

Scored 11 in 3 in online seasons rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:

You can take control of a player who's not in a useful position and cover that area yourself.

Again, you can use a player you have control of to cover the area in question.

Get defenders with better ball control, keeper with better reactions, and/or score more.

You can, however it's usually empty outside the box so if even if you do attempt to cover the area, the opposition can easily get a good long range shot away. Would be much easier if you could choose where everyone is positioned at corners.

Same thing with the throw ins, it should be possible to choose how close/far you want your defense/midfield/attack lines to be.

In terms of better ball control, I doubt in real life defenders would  even attempt to control the ball in the box. It's just not possible to even clear it due to the speed of it all happening.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah MT is rights

There are certain scenario on fifa where completely preventable goals happen due to the AI always taking up the same position, and manual control on these situations makes no difference.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 am

FIFA 14 discussion  - Page 14 AbGeACLah4

my samp career mode
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

My Roma save thus far consists of largely the real-life Roma squad except that I've brought in Daley Blind from Ajax to use along with Dodo as a replacement for Balza, who declines rapidly.

Totti retires after the first season so I brought in Marco Sau to fill the open striker slot and have slotted Adem Ljajic into the CF role.

I regularly rotate Florenzi, Dodo, Jedvaj (at RB), Destro, and Yassine Benzia (picked up on loan from Lyon for one season and then paid 6m that following summer).

Viviani comes back from loan and is actually quite good. I'm looking to bring Verre and Antei back as well in future windows. I'm using the scouting system and youth academy to try and develop another "Totti" within this save. I did it in my FIFA 13 save (kid came out of the academy with 4-star skills, 78 vision, and 77 long passes and shots.)
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 am

McLewis wrote:My Roma save thus far consists of largely the real-life Roma squad except that I've brought in Daley Blind from Ajax to use along with Dodo as a replacement for Balza, who declines rapidly.

Totti retires after the first season so I brought in Marco Sau to fill the open striker slot and have slotted Adem Ljajic into the CF role.

I regularly rotate Florenzi, Dodo, Jedvaj (at RB), Destro, and Yassine Benzia (picked up on loan from Lyon for one season and then paid 6m that following summer).

Viviani comes back from loan and is actually quite good. I'm looking to bring Verre and Antei back as well in future windows. I'm using the scouting system and youth academy to try and develop another "Totti" within this save. I did it in my FIFA 13 save (kid came out of the academy with 4-star skills, 78 vision, and 77 long passes and shots.)

what formation are you using , i used 4-5-1 for Roma , could beat Juve but lost to livorno .playing alongside real life , i just dropped to second
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Lupi wrote:
McLewis wrote:My Roma save thus far consists of largely the real-life Roma squad except that I've brought in Daley Blind from Ajax to use along with Dodo as a replacement for Balza, who declines rapidly.

what formation are you using , i used 4-5-1 for Roma , could beat Juve but lost to livorno .playing alongside real life , i just dropped to second

I named my coach Rudi Garcia so I'm trying to play like him. 4-3-3 is the primary formation with intermittant switches to 4-2-3-1 and the rare switch to 4-3-1-2,
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Finished my first season with Celta Vigo. Finished 6th (european place Proud ) and won the CDR.

Team really started to click into gear at the end of the season, and I beat the likes of Real Sociedad 6-1, Real Madrid 2-1, Atletico Madrid 2-1 and Barca 2-1 (in the CDR final) at the end of the season. Going to lose Barca GOAT Rafinha though. But that's OK because I bought Bakkali as a replacement. Got JDS for 2 million in the January transfer window as well. I'm going to lose Aurtenexte as well however, so does anybody know any good and cheap LB's?

Going to have 13 million to work with in the summer.

Also was asked to be the US head coach and accepted, so I'm onto the World Cup next :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Every single week it's just generic long shots and skill goals. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:23 pm

i got nicer goals saved on my xbox one game dvr ffs Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Speaking of nice goals, A while back I scored a hattrick of free kicks from the LB of Schalke, against Bayern.

Last one was a 40 yard screamer Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:39 am

Played it after 10 days or so. Found out why I quit.

Heading is absolutely disgusting. Ruins the whole game.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 am

buy next gen RG....you will fall in love again
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 am

So after telling myself I wouldn't leave Leyton Orient until I won the EPL with them. I left for Chelsea, who were in a right mess during my first season in the EPL with Leyton.

They have a massive team with 6 CF's for 1 position and only 4 CM's, two of which are injured long term.

I basically have to clear out the crap and restore Chelsea to a good position, and make up an 11 point gap on the leaders in 24 games. hmm

Their starting XI:

Courtois
Azpilicueta Subotic Luiz Marcelo
Guarin MVG
Mata Oscar Hazard
Benzema

With a bench of: Cech, Kalas, Cahill, KDB, Schurrle, Willian, Pato.

Still have Lukaku, Torres and Ba too. Plus Marin, Atsu , T.Hazard and Piazon all bursting to get into the team.

The fact they bought Guarin :facepalm: Mikel and Ramires both out for season :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 am

You can do it m8

10 games left in the season I was 10 points off a Europa League place. Clinched it with a point to spare Proud

Anyway, I think I'll ask again because it probably got lost in the text of my post.

Anybody know of a good LB that could come fairly cheap (under 8 million)?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next