DeviAngel
Raptorgunner
Lex
Firenze
aleumdance
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli fans attack "Arsenal restaurant" - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli fans attack "Arsenal restaurant"

Post by Suarez99 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 pm

To say the only reason people rung in is because TalkSport is "anti-arsenal" is rubbish mate.

The guy presenting the show was calling for all Italian clubs to be banned from Europe and was cutting the people off who dared to say Arsenal fans had any part in this.

He also said the usual "Uefa anti-english blah, blah blah..." that we hear every time anything happens against an English team.

They did'nt mention the Chelsea fans causing havoc in Amsterdam at the Europa league.

For me its pure hypocrisy.

Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Napoli fans attack "Arsenal restaurant" - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli fans attack "Arsenal restaurant"

Post by aleumdance Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Suarez99 wrote:To say the only reason people rung in is because TalkSport is "anti-arsenal" is rubbish mate.

The guy presenting the show was calling for all Italian clubs to be banned from Europe and was cutting the people off who dared to say Arsenal fans had any part in this.

He also said the usual "Uefa anti-english blah, blah blah..." that we hear every time anything happens against an English team.

They did'nt mention the Chelsea fans causing havoc in Amsterdam at the Europa league.

For me its pure hypocrisy.
English teams got banned 8 years in UEFA

Italian teams had a scandal in which only one top team (Inter) was clean, and yet nothing from UEFA

now you get ur so called "hypocrisy", UEFA anti englishness has some stance of truth.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Eivindo wrote:So if I hate Napoli as an Arsenal fan, I can dress up as an Arsenal fan, scream something in English while I destroy an Italian restaurant, and Arsenal as a club will get punished? What kind of logic is this lol  
obviously video cctv evidence and police interviews would be enforced if the perpetrators are caught.

then you could make the appropriate punishment/action
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 pm

aleumdance wrote:lol Devi, I was on the Juventus forum and some Juve fans were cheering for Arsenal..

maybe Napoli are the Millwall of italy hmm 
Maybe, they also boo their national anthem ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Suarez99 wrote:I think the "totally unprovoked" bit is way overboard from British media.

On Talksport (1am to 6am phone in show) last night there were people ringing in saying that there were around 20 Arsenal fans outside the place shouting abuse at the Napoli fans for being too rowdy. There was a bit of a standoff first. The people injured were Arsenal fans, there were no women or children hurt.

Yes, Napoli should face sanctions buts Arsenal are no angels in this event either.

Ban me if you want, but thats what I heard last night on national radio.
My friends were at the scene around the time when it happened. It was unprovoked. Out of the blue. The Napoli ultras came in the restaurant and started pulling the chairs from underneath the women, not even men. The TalkSport viewpoint is the first time i have come across. No one was shouting abuse at the Napoli fans.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Both Napoli and Lazio are know for having the worst fans in Italy. In one way, they are a super passionate group that creates on hell of an atmosphere. On another, they are just cowards who gang up on bystanders and terrorize them.

The English media is blowing this out of proportion by carpeting the entire Serie A with this act. If they actually focus on Napoli and their history instead of trying to paint it as an Italian trait, they might actually turn enough heads to get Napoli some deserved sanctions.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Yea it's wrong to generalise. We had no problem from the Milan/Juve/Inter/Roma fans whenever they came in the last 10+ years.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 pm

I just hope Arsenal could warp up the business before the return match, thing could be much worse in Naples, only the brave could walk around in Arsenal shirt over there, especially after this restaurant incident.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Peoples these were not hooligans or Napoli ultras. One main big difference between a real hooligan or ultra and a bunch of anxious italiens from naples. The difference is that ultras and hooligans don't fight inocent defensless people. If they attacked arsenal ultras then it would be a real napoli firm not these worthless scum trying to be cool attacking an old guy at a cafe.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea it's wrong to generalise. We had no problem from the Milan/Juve/Inter/Roma fans whenever they came in the last 10+ years.

There were problems when Roma came here in 09 they smashed up some pub & Arsenal fans were attacked in Rome. & Arsenal fans were attacked in turin by police & juventus fans.

Last edited by 1991 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 pm

weird that its only english fans that get treated like scum when they behave like angels all the time? something is not right here...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Napoli fans attack "Arsenal restaurant" - Page 2 BVqSN9JCEAAzY7v
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Very tempted to change this thread title to "Idiots who happen to be Napoli fans attack British restaurant"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2