AC Milan vs Cagliari

4 posters

Go down

AC Milan vs Cagliari Empty AC Milan vs Cagliari

Post by M99 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Second match of our Serie A season. Need to make up for our opening day disaster.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs Cagliari Empty Re: AC Milan vs Cagliari

Post by Milantildeath Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 am

I'd say go with this squad, apparently De Sciglio is injured, but I haven't seen any official confirmations. If he isn't he starts, if he is, Constant starts.

----------------------Abbiati
Abate---------Zapata--------Mexes-------De Sciglio/Constant

----------------------De Jong
----------------Poli------------Muntari

---------------------Montolivo
---------------Balo--------------SES

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 am

must win game... i wont settle for marginal win.. we are at home, we should and hopefully win by 3-0 or 4-0!! seriously...

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

is saponara still hurt? either way the lineup MTD proposed would be my choice as well, and we definitely need something for us fans to feel good about, 3-0 4-0 would be nice but ill take a win at this point.... first matchday disappointment and the mercato have not been very pleasant.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:43 pm

montolivo and zapata sucked again this game so bad.. montolivo game was super frustrating to see. everytime we got chance on counterattack back pass, caglari pressing ... back pass... with couple of cagliari players still in the attack, back pass... every time he was back passing , cagliari attackers were there to pounce the ball from him... stupid .... i dont know how this went unnoticed

and zapata.. he cant clear a damn simple ball away from goal... ball is right on his feet, he cant clear that either... we are lucky pau missed when zapata passed to pau in front of goal... i mean disaster.

i dont know how we survived... if there was luca toni today he would have had hattrick...

de jong poli and balotelli once again saving our ass... abate was alright , emanuelson and muntari hopeless in the left...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 pm

i would give zapata 1/10 montolivo 2/10 this game... seriously with fiorentina even roma, and napoli charging.... its all 1 man balotelli saving our asses all the time.. this is not gonna work... all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Montolivo was not that bad... IMO he had a good game nothing spectacular.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 pm

M99 wrote:Montolivo was not that bad... IMO he had a good game nothing spectacular.
then we were watching different game...

montolivo was second worst player.

created absolutely nothing as AM. miss passes, back pass when we had like open f.. kin ocean in the counterattack.

2nd consecutive game, he sucked big time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:49 pm

without balotelli , sure that we would have lost this game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Monty had some ups and downs, didn't support the front 2 as much as i like and he dropped quite deep, but when he dropped deep, he kept the movement flowing.

Great game from Balo, hoping that its the first of many. He really does have a creative/playmaking side that is quite underrated and underappreciated

Abate has saved us a couple of times today, he was awesome. I swear if he just has better crossing, he can be one of the best

Overall the result was fine, but we allowed them too much time on the ball and they could've easily made the score 3-3. I would like us to restrict teams more, especially when its on our turf

I don't know why SES was benched, some say fitness, others say he's injured and people say that he might be sold.

I'm going to try to sleep now and hope that we don't sell him. Good night

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Monty had some ups and downs, didn't support  the front 2 as much as i like and he dropped quite deep, but when he dropped deep, he kept the movement flowing.

Great game from Balo, hoping that its the first of many. He really does have a creative/playmaking side that is quite underrated and underappreciated

Abate has saved us a couple of times today, he was awesome. I swear if he just has better crossing, he can be one of the best

Overall the result was fine, but we allowed them too much time on the ball and they could've easily made the score 3-3. I would like us to restrict teams more, especially when its on our turf

I don't know why SES was benched, some say fitness, others say he's injured and people say that he might be sold.

I'm going to try to sleep now and hope that we don't sell him. Good night

balo .. 2 assist and goal tonight... brilliant individual show, team work was excellent by him. ya abate that last ditch tackle on naingolaan was great.

i think SES was bench because he had just played so many games ... he had been playing full games incl. CL. i am not worried at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down