Sale of WSW

3 posters

Go down

Sale of WSW Empty Sale of WSW

Post by mr-r34 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:52 am

Alright i'm just going to throw out all the names of clubs who seem to be interested in buying WSW. Some seem Far-fetched but who knows.

1 - BVB
2 - Man city
3 - Unknown English Team
4 - Marconi Stallions(Former NSL Team)
5 - Penrith Group(Group who own an NRL team)

Honestly i think it's awesome if we were to be bought by any of the top 3 options. With the FFA knocking back the option of an nrl club buying WSW, they should also knock back marconi's offer. I sure as hell don't want it moved to marconi, which is only 2 mins from my house, but it would be a pain for everyone else as public transport would be an issue. As well as its a former NSL club linked with Italian heritage, wouldn't want that to come into play for wsw.

What's your guys thoughts if a team like BVB or city decided to buy us, i think it would be awesome for the a-league and football as a whole in this country.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Sale of WSW Empty Re: Sale of WSW

Post by Forza Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:58 am

BVB or Man City would be great for Australian youth and financial stability. Unknown English club could mean anything. I wouldn't want a non-Prem side buying them (and not a relegation fodder one either). Marconi are old NSL and it is important that an A-League club is not linked with that era. We've made a clean break, there's no going back now. 5 is the most ridiculous. It would be foolish to sell to an owner with a conflict of interests. It is not entirely in their interests for WSW to do well so I don't trust them at all.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 am

Agree with Forza. I hope who ever buys it mantains its current status.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum