Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by sk3ptical Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:41

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sk3ptical wrote:we should put a bid in just the player we need :coffee: 
I think Ozil wants to be in champions league in february, so he would probably say no.
i think ozil wants to win titles yeah 60 mil should do it OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 24 2859867778

sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Babun Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:42

Mr Nick09 wrote:I dont think anyone is happy about it lol. I am neither happy nor sad. I am well aware of how good he is, his strengths and limitations.

But today since he is leaving, he is the best player in madrid. When we were getting knocked out in CL, he wasnt so good. Oh well, fans will be fans.

i am personally more upset by the fact that we are changing the whole team again, and Khedira and Benzema are still here. pissing me off.
Yeah, he is responsible for Pepe or Ramos brainfarts against Dortmund to make Lewandowski look like a world beater all along :lol:You should think of better excuses :coffee:
My sig is more original than all of your allegations eco smile

Last edited by Babun on Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:44; edited 3 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:43

Wasn't this supposed to be confirmed 'In the next hour'

Like almost 3 hours ago?Laughing 
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:45

vivabarca38 wrote:Wasn't this supposed to be confirmed 'In the next hour'

Shhh!! Common now don't jinx it...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:45

Babun wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I dont think anyone is happy about it lol. I am neither happy nor sad. I am well aware of how good he is, his strengths and limitations.

But today since he is leaving, he is the best player in madrid. When we were getting knocked out in CL, he wasnt so good. Oh well, fans will be fans.

i am personally more upset by the fact that we are changing the whole team again, and Khedira and Benzema are still here. pissing me off.
Yeah, he is resposible for Pepe or Ramos brainfarts against Dortmund all along :lol:You should think of better excuses :coffee:
that's not my thinking, that's the attitude of fans in general.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:47

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Babun wrote:

Yeah, he is resposible for Pepe or Ramos brainfarts against Dortmund all along :lol:You should think of better excuses :coffee:

Regardless what 'fans' such as you or others think him and Ronaldo were our best players in attack for years. Ask any sane person and he'll tell you that :coffee: No harm done if he is replaced properly. Case is Bale isn't better. You'll see that in the next season.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:50

lol.com reporting the deal is done and dusted

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/09/02/4232610/done-deal-ozil-signs-for-arsenal?ICID=HP_HN_1

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to print something like this unless it's happened?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:51

You're mad that we're overhauling...but want us to sell more players.

Seems legit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:53

vivabarca38 wrote:Wasn't this supposed to be confirmed 'In the next hour'

Its a massive transfer brah.... its not the only only transfer today which was supposed to be completed but hasn't.

It will do though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:53

Babun wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Babun wrote:Yeah, he is resposible for Pepe or Ramos brainfarts against Dortmund all along :lol:You should think of better excuses :coffee:

Regardless what 'fans' such as you or others think him and Ronaldo were our best players in attack for years. Ask any sane person and he'll tell you that ☕No harm done if he is replaced properly. Case is Bale isn't better. You'll see that in the next season.
Oh i dont disagree, but in the same that you were saying that CR is not indispensable, and we can build without him, i think losing Ozil now wont cripple us.

we will have to see in what context bale performs with us to compare both. you may say that he isnt better, when he fits into our team differently and performs just as well or better. It's just a matter of performance regardless of talent and that kind of things
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:54

People with their Fifa 13 "press a button/transfer is done" expectations Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:56

It's not that,You just don't say it will be confirmed unless you're 100% sure.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:56

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Babun wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:that's not my thinking, that's the attitude of fans in general.  

Regardless what 'fans' such as you or others think him and Ronaldo were our best players in attack for years. Ask any sane person and he'll tell you that :coffee:No harm done if he is replaced properly. Case is Bale isn't better. You'll see that in the next season.
Oh i dont disagree, but in the same that you were saying that CR is not indispensable, and we can build without him, i think losing Ozil now wont cripple us.

we will have to see in what context bale performs with us to compare both. you may say that he isnt better, when he fits into our team differently and performs just as well or better. It's just a matter of performance regardless of talent and that kind of things
Talent can never be disregarded. Talent+effort makes one great, effort alone isn't enough. Özil is 100x more talented than Bale. I realy hope Bale could show off at least something next to CR7 that would compensate for Özil's loss.

Last edited by Babun on Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:57; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:57

We are selling our 2nd best player of the last 3 years Mad how much time til the transfer window closes?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:01

Babun wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Babun wrote:Regardless what 'fans' such as you or others think him and Ronaldo were our best players in attack for years. Ask any sane person and he'll tell you that :coffee:No harm done if he is replaced properly. Case is Bale isn't better. You'll see that in the next season.

Talent can never be disregarded. Talent+effort makes one great, effort alone isn't enough. Özil is 100x more talented than Bale. I realy hope Bale could show off at least something next to CR7 that would compensate for Özil's loss.
Sorry but i am of the opinion that talent is overrated. And from what we have seen from Ozil up to now, he is mostly talent without the effort. that's never enough. It's disappointing that we havent made a commitment to him tho, that much i agree with.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:05

Benzema is a survivor... You mad bro? :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:09

Swagg wrote:

I guess that explains why he stores all that fat on his body. For survival.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by footballfan12 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:10

perez is still not learning from his mistakes, wtf is wrong with him?

footballfan12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:15

Magic Spray wrote:
Swagg wrote:

you just killed me rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:16

Magic Spray wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:17

Lex wrote:lol.com reporting the deal is done and dusted

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/09/02/4232610/done-deal-ozil-signs-for-arsenal?ICID=HP_HN_1

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to print something like this unless it's happened?
I remember doing something like this when we were trying to sign Sahin.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:18

my twitter feed saying that zidane is blockin the move, the lulz if true
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:19

rofl
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:19

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

rofl
lmfao gunnerblog :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:23

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

rofl
rofl rofl rofl
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:25

holy shit that is hysterical rofl

well done.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next