Kick
fatman123
Rebelles.REUS.rex
iNFINITY9910
Shed
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm

@ infinity if you can't get shed's link, here's another way to watch it: sportlemon.tv

Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Thanx, totally forgot about Sheds link.. brain sick lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Mourinho really has no intention of trying to win this match, does he?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 pm

I think I agree..
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Scratch that. It's CONFIRMED that he has no intention. He's bringing on Mikel ffs lol
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Mikel? Is this a joke?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Mikel is the ultimate playmaker, he dictates the Nigerian squad, why not bring him in
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Uncanny wrote:Mikel is the ultimate playmaker, he dictates the Nigerian squad, why not bring him in

Please tell me you're joking...

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Shed wrote:
Uncanny wrote:Mikel is the ultimate playmaker, he dictates the Nigerian squad, why not bring him in
Please tell me you're joking...

It's no joke when mikel is playing
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Very different man, Nigerian national team and Chelsea.. he plays two different roles basically. + different team plays and etc etc..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

What a SHIT game, I mean how defensive can you get Mou you absolute tool shitting your pants in case of a loss.

Disgrace that Mata didn't even get on the pitch, he really is gone.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Very different man, Nigerian national team and Chelsea.. he plays two different roles basically. + different team plays and etc etc..
I can't believe you guys are taking me seriously..................
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Uncanny wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
I can't believe you guys are taking me seriously..................

^ Backpedal if ever I saw one.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

That was a staggeringly bad performance. Boring, negative, unimaginative.

Had Benitez put on that kind of display - had fielded an experimental line-up away to one of our main title rivals, had started without a striker, had thrown 10 men behind the ball from the word go, had put on Torres before Lukaku (and the latter not at all), had kept Mata on the bench for the entire match, had put Mikel on whilst potential match-winners sat twiddling their thumbs on the bench - everyone would be calling for his disembowelment. The manager, especially for the tactics and substitutions, should be embarrassed - though if there's one thing we've learned over the years Mourinho doesn't have any of, it's shame.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Mou Mou Mou.......
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Lol how is it backpedaling, I call it sarcasm Smile.

Anyways these past three games were very unimpressive to say, we look staggnated.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

If this was Rafa and not Mou he would get slaughtered....... #justsaying
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Abramovich wrote:If this was Rafa and not Mou he would get slaughtered....... #justsaying

Indeed, just as I said. The double standards are staggering.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

The knee jerk is strong in this one.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

What knee jerk? It's an incontrovertible fact that had Benitez done anything close to what we saw tonight, he'd be getting slaughtered.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"Brilliant defensive performance"
"Great performance in a new manager's first home game"
"I'd take a draw at OT any day of the week!"
"Remember we have the Super Cup in 5 days"

Loving the rationalisations on my twitter timeline rofl, all from people who regularly annihilated Benitez for being half as negative as that.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by KantLogic Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

so? why you have to bring this up anyway?
do you want mourinho out? if yes then you are one of the few, good luck with that.

fact is benitez is no more chelsea coach, mourinho is, and mourinho doesnt like to lose,
if you dont like it his way then gtfo

KantLogic
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Anyway, can someone tell me how Andre shurrle was as a CF? My stream was lagging and impossible to pay close attention to players movements.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Shed wrote:What knee jerk? It's an incontrovertible fact that had Benitez done anything close to what we saw tonight, he'd be getting slaughtered.
How is it Jose's fault that they kept losing the ball once it was recovered and not making simple passes out of the defence? Simply a case of both CDMs playing shit and our attack exposed for the inexperienced players they are. This is the first time these two managers are meeting with their respective new teams but no, let's jump and start the Jose slander right away.

I can't even remember Chelsea fans killing Rafa about the team's actual performances in his first 3 games. As much as he was hated(and the #RafaOut was really because he was hated, nothing else initially) it took a handful of games before we started picking apart his flaws.

You lot just can't wait to jump on him. Admit it, you're all just gonna pick apart every dull performance to complain about. As much as RDM's performances started dropping badly early last season, everyone was reluctant to judge him. Its all sentiments.

I'm just saying this is the 3rd game of the season. Its too early to start with all of this.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Uncanny wrote:Anyway, can someone tell me how Andre shurrle was as a CF?  My stream was lagging and impossible to pay close attention to players movements.
Made the right runs and closed up well on the defenders but hardly got any quality service the whole time. The one good pass he had, he was unfortunately offside.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 pm

KantLogic wrote:so? why you have to bring this up anyway?  
do you want mourinho out? if yes then you are one of the few, good luck with that.

fact is benitez is no more chelsea coach, mourinho is, and mourinho doesnt like to lose,
if you dont like it his way then gtfo
This is a venue to discuss all Chelsea-related matters, including performances. If you don't like it being pointed out that tonight's showing was astonishingly negative, and that under any other manager fans would be lambasting it rather than making excuses for it, then the one who needs to "gtfo" is you.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next