Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

+10
Blue
dubs
white_star
Rebelles.REUS.rex
iNFINITY9910
lszanto
Ganso
Kick
Shed
Blue Barrett
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 am

PREMIER LEAGUE DAY 2
Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United 19
Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United First Half - EPL - Chelsea v. Newcastle - 15-04-11.avi_snapshot_06.22_
Kick Off: 17:30 GMT
Date: Saturday 25th August, 2012
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Third match of the season for Chelsea, 2nd for Newcastle. Chelsea sit at the top of the table with 6 points from 2 matches so far and a 4 GD. Robbie and the boys will be looking to get a victory here although Newcastle are by no means a pushover for any side in the league. New signings Cesar Azpilicueta and Victor Moses probably won't feature in this match, although I won't be surprised to see Cesar since he has already started training with the squad.

Chelsea FC:
Last match: Chelsea 4-2 Reading

Likely formation and lineup:

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United 499742_Chelsea

Marko Marin is still out injured. John Terry is doubtful and quite frankly, I don't think Robbie will play him injured when we can live with a Cahill-Luiz partnership.

Player to look out for:
Oscar dos Santos


Newcastle United:
Last match: Newcastle 2-1 Tottenham

Likely formation and lineup:

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United 499749_Newcastle_United

Don't be surprised to see Anita in the lineup.

Player to look out for:
Vurnon Anita

Sky Betting:
Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Capture-1

You can make your predictions here: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t22847-the-12-13-prediction-thread
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am

Battle of the little wizards :bow:

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Chelseavsnewcastleun_454446
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 am

Don't have a good feeling about this one if I'm honest. We haven't exactly set the world alight in our last two matches, although we did manage to give City a decent game a few weeks ago even after going down to 10. Newcastle also didn't look particularly brilliant against Spurs at home last weekend.

Just hoping we can come away with a win.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 am

Hoping for the same as well. If Torres can't rip Perch to shreds then I think we might have a problem.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 am

He's running out of time. It's becoming unacceptable, and unsustainable. The club as a whole is suffering from what he's doing (or not doing, that is) on the pitch week after week.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Kick Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 am

Torres? The guy who is on 2 goals in 3 games, unacceptable? Suspect


I think this is going to be a cracker and if we can keep our defence solid we should win it. Not underestimating that attack though. It can be lethal.

I also get the feeling Oscar will start:
Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole
Mikel Lampard/Ramires
Ramires/Mata Oscar Hazard
Torres

Something. Like that maybe.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 am

Well we'll just have to wait and see. I certainly hope he does well this season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 am

The fact that he scored 2 goals (one of which was an illegal, offside tap-in) means nothing to me. He literally never looks threatening. He's awkward on the ball, has a horrible first touch, etc. And this is coming from one of his biggest diehards. I'm willing to stick by him, but at some point we have to consider what's best for the club as a whole and decide whether this dream of him becoming what he was nearly 4 years ago now is nothing more than a fantasy anymore.


Last edited by ShedEnd1905 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 am

I think the match wil be decided on how luiz-Cahill play,hazard and the others will do their job on attack.hopefully we see a cl final-esque performance from the defense
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Kick Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:The fact that he scored 2 goals (one of which was an illegal, offside tap-in) means nothing to me. He literally never looks threatening. He's awkward on the ball, has a horrible first touch, etc. And this is coming from one of his biggest diehards. I'm willing to stick by him, but at some point we have to consider what's best for the club as a whole and decide whether this dream of him becoming what he was nearly 4 years ago now is nothing more than a fantasy anymore.

I couldunderstand this last season but now?

We may not be on fine form but he is scoring and give him a few games to get his movement right and we willbe fine.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 am

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:The fact that he scored 2 goals (one of which was an illegal, offside tap-in) means nothing to me. He literally never looks threatening. He's awkward on the ball, has a horrible first touch, etc. And this is coming from one of his biggest diehards. I'm willing to stick by him, but at some point we have to consider what's best for the club as a whole and decide whether this dream of him becoming what he was nearly 4 years ago now is nothing more than a fantasy anymore.


I couldunderstand this last season but now?

We may not be on fine form but he is scoring and give him a few games to get his movement right and we willbe fine.
We'll see. Believe me, I'd love nothing more than for that to happen, it's just that I'm growing increasingly skeptical it ever will.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by lszanto Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 am

According to WAGNH Tiote and Ba are doubtful.

Looking forward to the game with our first real test, hoping we can show up today and provide a great match. Cole will be vital today in stopping HBA.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 am

I have to agree with Shed about Torres. True he has scored but he hasn't been convincing enough for me. But I hope he steps up his game soon otherwise we are really doing injustice for Sturridge.

Im pretty sure we will get to see a bit of Cesar n maybe Moses towards the end. Hoping for a win but it wont be easy.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 am

Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
rofl

Paolo's "crosses" :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
rofl

Paolo's "crosses" :bow:
And what are you doing on here anyway? It's the middle of the night for you, young man. Or are you on another of your all-night 24 watch-a-thons?

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
rofl

Paolo's "crosses" :bow:
And what are you doing on here anyway? It's the middle of the night for you, young man. Or are you on another of your all-night 24 watch-a-thons?

Laughing
Watching Season 7 episode 22, mate. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 am



Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
rofl

Paolo's "crosses" :bow:
And what are you doing on here anyway? It's the middle of the night for you, young man. Or are you on another of your all-night 24 watch-a-thons?

Laughing
Watching Season 7 episode 22, mate. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes Shamelessly addicted.


Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:RDM to play Bertrand-Cole again :bow:
He's the only person in the team who can put in a decent cross, that's for sure.

Laughing
rofl

Paolo's "crosses" :bow:
And what are you doing on here anyway? It's the middle of the night for you, young man. Or are you on another of your all-night 24 watch-a-thons?

Laughing
Watching Season 7 episode 22, mate. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes Shamelessly addicted.


Laughing
Nothing to be ashamed of tongue

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United 200px-24_Season_7_poster

Dat mojo :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Lamps benched?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Shed Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Lamps benched?
Now who's gonna take Hazard's penalty? Sad

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Lamps benched?
Now who's gonna take Hazard's penalty? Sad

Laughing
Another guaranteed penalty today :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Lineup according to a few mates:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Meireles; Mata, Hazard, Bertrand; Torres

edit: OFFICIAL


Last edited by Barrettinator on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United Empty Re: Premier League: Chelsea Vs Newcastle United

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum