Will GTA V on PS3 be worth it?

4 posters

Go down

Will GTA V on PS3 be worth it? Empty Will GTA V on PS3 be worth it?

Post by barca 2011 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 am

Hey guys, the closer we get to this game the more the excitement builds so I was wondering what you guys thought about whether this game will be worth getting on PS3/ last gen or just waiting for PS4, and which one you chaps will be going with.

Rockstar says that the difference between the two versions will be minimal which is understandable when games move from one platform to the other so I think it will be worth it on PS3, but also who wants to wait another half a year? Any thoughts?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Will GTA V on PS3 be worth it? Empty Re: Will GTA V on PS3 be worth it?

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 am

Obviously. Next gen versions are coming 6 months after? that's a long time, you could be dead by then. For me, GTA V represents the swansong for this generation. Outside of FIFA, I've not played a game for more than 6 months, I doubt that will change with GTA 5. So yeah, a good way to close the door on this generation for me.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am

Firenze wrote:Obviously. Next gen versions are coming 6 months after? that's a long time, you could be dead by then. For me, GTA V represents the swansong for this generation. Outside of FIFA, I've not played a game for more than 6 months, I doubt that will change with GTA 5. So yeah, a good way to close the door on this generation for me.
Agreed, although don't quote me on the 6 months, that's just a give or take. But PS4 drops in November, so that's two months, and knowing rockstar they won't rush the next gen console release so I doubt it would take more than 6 months.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Yeah completely worth it

Unless you play games like 2 hours a week you'll be able to play the life out of GTA V

Like Firen said, this is for me the last game of the generation. The way to sign out and prepare my body for the next Gen.

Plus, everybody will have it and be online on the ps/360. In 6 months time when most people have played it, on a new console where it has 10 other games fighting for attention... meh not so much.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Firenze wrote:Obviously. Next gen versions are coming 6 months after? that's a long time, you could be dead by then. For me, GTA V represents the swansong for this generation. Outside of FIFA, I've not played a game for more than 6 months, I doubt that will change with GTA 5. So yeah, a good way to close the door on this generation for me.
Thanks for the heads up. I nearly died a few days ago, was speeding at 180 km/h in a 100 zone.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down