If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

+21
Nirgal
EarlyPrototype
M99
Sushi Master
Omniscient
teague
Jay29
Yuri Yukuv
wigglesworth
Onyx
barca 2011
Seppuku
TheRedStag
The_ItalianFool
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Raptorgunner
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 pm

'If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m' - Udinese owner slaps price tag on Manchester City & Barcelona target

Udinese owner Giampaolo Pozzo insists Alexis Sanchez should command a higher transfer fee than Cesc Fabregas.

The Chile international has been strongly linked with a move away from the Serie A side after a stellar campaign in Italy.

Barcelona, who have also reignited their interest in the Arsenal captain, and Manchester City, have been the frontrunners to land the 22-year-old winger this summer, although Udinese's owner believes Pep Guardiola's side must stump up more money for Sanchez than their Spanish target.

"This is not about going into a fight, but if Cesc is worth €40 million [£35m] and Neymar and Sergio Aguero €45 million [£40m], I say Alexis Sanchez is worth €50 million [£44m]," Pozzo told AS.

"Since I am the one who puts the price, well, that's what there is."

The Udinese owner also admitted to receiving an offer from Manchester City for Sanchez, which was financially more attractive than the one tabled by Barcelona.

"The truth is that Manchester City are making an offer which is more generous than that from Barcelona," he said.

Pozzo has now justified Sanchez's price-tag with the fact that he believes Guardiola's side will outshine Real Madrid on every front next year with the acquisition of the Chilean.

"If Barca want him, they will have to pay his fair price, which is €50m [£44m]. He is the piece missing in Guardiola's puzzle, a player who makes the difference," he said.

"You do not have to see it as an expensive transfer, since I am sure Madrid will not win anything next year if Barca sign him. I am sure this alone is enough to justify and pay his price.

"That is the math they should do, besides thinking they will be signing a rising star just 22 years old who will bring many joys for at least a decade.
www.Goal.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Babun Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 pm

If Torres is 50 millions worth then Sanchez is around 60 millions worth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 pm

if torres is 50M then sanchez is 100M and cris ronaldo ∞M
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Lex Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Look at what Barcelona are doing, now dimwits everywhere actually believe Cesc Fabregas is only worth £35 million
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Lex Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Ganso wrote:if torres is 50M then sanchez is 100M and cris ronaldo ∞M
So what would Messi be worth?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Sanchez wants to go to Barca. They'll end up acceding to whatever Barca offers, so long as it's reasonable.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28032
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Babun Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sanchez wants to go to Barca. They'll end up acceding to whatever Barca offers, so long as it's reasonable.
I heard that Jeffren doesn't want to be used as exchange money for him and that the attention now is on Rossi and Juan Mata Very Happy


Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Lex wrote:Look at what Barcelona are doing, now dimwits everywhere actually believe Cesc Fabregas is only worth £35 million
Why is Sanchez even being compared to Cesc?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I am saying he could be potentially and Barca need Sanchez alot more than Cesc due to the need for a forward, and the fact they dont midfielder's of any kind.

So perhap's Barca would be willing to overspend on a player they do need than on someone they dont.

At this moment no Sanchez is not worth more than Cesc as in true market value, but he probably is worth more in Barca's eyes due to the fact i stated above.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Lex wrote:
Ganso wrote:if torres is 50M then sanchez is 100M and cris ronaldo ∞M
So what would Messi be worth?
isnt messi valued at like 200M?

i just used CR because he has a buyout fee of 1 billion
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I am saying he could be potentially and Barca need Sanchez alot more than Cesc due to the need for a forward, and the fact they dont midfielder's of any kind.

So perhap's Barca would be willing to overspend on a player they do need than on someone they dont.

At this moment no Sanchez is not worth more than Cesc as in true market value, but he probably is worth more in Barca's eyes due to the fact i stated above.
Yes you have point there, and also Barcelona are using the players and media to bring the price of Cesc down.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 pm

they shouldnt let the price go down, when you have teams like city ready to pay up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Rumors are way overvaluing Sanchez....

I'd pay 30 at most... and thats being pretty generous too.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Rumors are way overvaluing Sanchez....

I'd pay 30 at most... and thats being pretty generous too.

Tbh overpaying only matters when a player flops.....

Look at Dani Alves he cost 40M but no one ever talks about it due to the success he has been but at same time he is being overvalued but iam sure Barca wont care if becomes the hit that Alves became.

From what i understand anyway the offer is 28+5 in bonuses + Jeffren and the only reason that is not being agreed is because Jeffren does'nt want to go im pretty sure they will come to some sort of agreement.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 am

44 million seem like a very precise number to arrive at. scratch
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:02 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:44 million seem like a very precise number to arrive at. scratch

Exchange rate, he want's 50M Euro's.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:44 million seem like a very precise number to arrive at. scratch

Exchange rate, he want's 50M Euro's.

I suppose that does make sense. 50m for Sanchez though= affraid
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

When did teams start to notice Sanchez? you guys might know more about him then I do, I just recently heard of him. How has he been playing past couple of years?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:44 million seem like a very precise number to arrive at. scratch

Exchange rate, he want's 50M Euro's.

I suppose that does make sense. 50m for Sanchez though= affraid

i doubt he will get it, Sanchez is desperate for Barca i think a fee will be agreed it will be OTT but what can you do these days aslong as he come's and shines then no one will care just like i mentioned no one care's that Alves is the most expensive right back ever due to his performances.

@Raptor

He is been getting better with each year so much so he has been called the new Cristiano Ronaldo i dont consider him like him he works alot harder than him, he is more creative imo, but is nowhere near the all-round goal threat CR7 is.

But he is on his way to be a mighty fine player at the top of world football imo but he is not worth the fee's being mentioned for him.

If you are buying into potential then maybe but as it stands right now as Italian Fool said he is worth 30M max and that is being generous but unfortunatly no one goes for their rightful fee's these days.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 am

Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

Anyways, there goes Sandro-boys 45 mil budget.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

Well Barcelona have to pay big if they want him, like the owner said man city would pay way more then Barcelona lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I am saying he could be potentially and Barca need Sanchez alot more than Cesc due to the need for a forward, and the fact they dont midfielder's of any kind.

So perhap's Barca would be willing to overspend on a player they do need than on someone they dont.

At this moment no Sanchez is not worth more than Cesc as in true market value, but he probably is worth more in Barca's eyes due to the fact i stated above.
Yes you have point there, and also Barcelona are using the players and media to bring the price of Cesc down.
Not really. It was Udinese's owner who said this, not Barca. But seriously, isn't this getting on anyone else's nerves? Why more posts?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 am

Seppuku wrote:Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

Don't worry, you guys will break even with Neymar!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum