Would it be worth it?

3 posters

Go down

Would it be worth it? Empty Would it be worth it?

Post by The Madrid One Sat 05 Nov 2011, 01:52

the metal gear solid hd collection is coming out, and it includes mgs2, 3, and peace walker, the latter which i havent played, its gonna be 50 bucks but id practically would only put in 25 bucks in... is it worth it even though ive already played the 2 former games? i mean their 2 of my fave ever.. and i havent played them in a while.. and i dont have them anymore...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Would it be worth it? Empty Re: Would it be worth it?

Post by M99 Sat 05 Nov 2011, 07:26

Borrow a PSP from a friend (assuming you do not own one) and get Peace Walker. Seriously, a truly MGS worthy game with not an overly complicated story, similar to MGS 1. Fantastic story, which bridges a huge gap of the MGS saga, great gameplay,, great graphics, awesome bossfights, huge amount of side missions and you have your own army where you have to recruit people, split them in to different teams (combat, R&D, medical, cooking, spy unit etc) and can send them to missions. And Big Boss is an even better character than Solid Snake, believe me.

No use getting the HD collection, you can simply download the games on PC. HD graphics and Trophies for me isn't enough to justify 50 bucks.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat 05 Nov 2011, 10:24

I'm still waiting for MGS: Rising

BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat 05 Nov 2011, 21:07

milanista99 wrote:Borrow a PSP from a friend (assuming you do not own one) and get Peace Walker. Seriously, a truly MGS worthy game with not an overly complicated story, similar to MGS 1. Fantastic story, which bridges a huge gap of the MGS saga, great gameplay,, great graphics, awesome bossfights, huge amount of side missions and you have your own army where you have to recruit people, split them in to different teams (combat, R&D, medical, cooking, spy unit etc) and can send them to missions. And Big Boss is an even better character than Solid Snake, believe me.

No use getting the HD collection, you can simply download the games on PC. HD graphics and Trophies for me isn't enough to justify 50 bucks.
well id only pay 25 bucks, id be playing it on an hd tv, and the package also includes metal gear 1 and 2 from the nes which i want to play so that i feel accomplished.

when i buy this package and complete it i would have completed

metal gear 1 and 2, metal gear solid 1,2,3, metal gear solid portable ops and peace walker, and metal gear acid 1 and 2.

then id buy a ps3 for christmas and get mgs4 with it, and then a few months later metal gear solid rising.

WOOF. its gonna be 12 months of pure metal gear.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down