Vidal at Juventus until 2018

3 posters

Go down

Vidal at Juventus until 2018 Empty Vidal at Juventus until 2018

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Arturo Vidal will put pen to paper on a new contract with Italian giants Juventus by the end of the month.

The Chilean international, who was of transfer interest to Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid this summer, will reportedly extend his agreement until June 2018.

Tuttosport suggest that the midfielder’s agent, Fernando Felicevich, will touch down in Italy on Monday or Tuesday of next week for talks.

The ex-Bayer Leverkusen man will also be handed an increase in salary from a basic €2.7m a season to €4m a campaign.

Juventus are also working on renewals for Paul Pogba (present deals ends 2016), Giorgio Chiellini (2015), Claudio Marchisio (2016), Sebastian Giovinco (2015) and Stephan Lichtsteiner (2015).
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Vidal at Juventus until 2018 Empty Re: Vidal at Juventus until 2018

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

:bow: :bow:
Juventude, you made my day... I want Vidal so bad to finish his career at Juve, he's a special player for me, he's such a great fighter..

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:56 pm

This doesnt really mean he's going to end his career here though.......

It just means that if anyone wants Vidal,they have to put up with an exorbitant price for him.No team is going to get him that easily.

Just like every other ambitious footballer ,i'm sure he'd want to win the CL.If we're not making big progress and taking big strides in winning the Champions league,then i can see him leaving.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Surag wrote:This doesnt really mean he's going to end his career here though.......

It just means that if anyone wants Vidal,they have to put up with an exorbitant price for him.No team is going to get him that easily.

Just like every other ambitious footballer ,i'm sure he'd want to win the CL.If we're not making big progress and taking big strides in winning the Champions league,then i can see him leaving.

I do agree with you, from an economical point of view is vital to have many yrs left in his contract, oil clubs would come with crazy money .. But he looks so happy at Juve; everytime i see him in videos outside the field it seems like he is enjoying life in Turin and has a good relation with everybody and he already had great offers from Real, Bayern and Man United but stated that he's happy here.. I'd hate to see him in another jersey!

Also, extending Pogbito's contract would be a big hit for us, as he has only two years left and is probably the best U21 midfielder out there..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum