Juve’s Leali joins Spezia

3 posters

Go down

Juve’s Leali joins Spezia Empty Juve’s Leali joins Spezia

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Serie B side Spezia have snapped up young Juventus goalkeeper Nicola Leali for the 2013-14 campaign.

The 20-year-old, who Juve signed from Brescia last summer for €3.8m, was wanted by a variety of sides after a successful loan with Lanciano last term.

“There was interest from Serie A clubs,” the Italian Under-21 international told Tuttosport. “But I’m happy with my decision.

“Spezia are a solid club, with passionate fans. It is a club with great appeal. Serie A is an objective of mine and I hope to achieve it with this outfit.”

The Corriere dello Sport suggests that as part of the deal, Spezia will have the option to sign a 50 per cent share in the custodian next summer.

Why did we throw in the 50% option for the deal? Teams were lining up to get Leali on loan and now we might have to buy him back from Spezia. I don't agree with that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve’s Leali joins Spezia Empty Re: Juve’s Leali joins Spezia

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Yep... There was no need for that!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 pm

only thing i can think of is Marotta and Co think Gigi will be 1st choice till he's 40 and by that time leali will have gained enough experience and confidence to finally replace him.

But knowing juve we'll sell half of leali with good intentions to bring him back but never will, especially when we snap up another great prospect and the same happens to him. wash, rinse, repeat. all nonesense imo.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down