Marotta: 'Difficult Juve start'

4 posters

Go down

Marotta: 'Difficult Juve start' Empty Marotta: 'Difficult Juve start'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Beppe Marotta feels “this is the first time in three years Juventus have had such a difficult start” to the season.

The director general spoke to Sky Sport Italia at the presentation of the 2013-14 fixture list, which was drawn up today.

Click here for the full Serie A calendar.

Juve begin the campaign away to Sampdoria, then host Lazio and visit Inter in Week 3.

“This is the first time in three years Juventus have had such a difficult start,” said Marotta.

“However, you have to face all the teams sooner or later.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'Difficult Juve start' Empty Re: Marotta: 'Difficult Juve start'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm

He also added that they rejected all bids for Vidal. Isla is not on the market, and he won't answer questions about Zuniga.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Nooo... I really wanna see maaauriicio play and have a second chance
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:16 pm

The Director General dela Juventus, Beppe Marotta, is responding to questions from reporters on Sky Sport 24 at the end of the draw of the calendars. Tuttojuve.com is reporting his statements in full:

Marotta, hard start ...
"It 's different than the last two seasons. Surely it's a start morido certainly not, but I think this year it is important to immediately probed our strength, because clearly the motives of our opponents will be much stronger, we are opponents to beat, so I think that's a good look for us to deal immediately with the realities of the strongest in the league. "

And 'the antidote to what he said today Buffon, the fact of having a full stomach. Against opponents like a full belly you can not have ...
"I said, the important thing is that does not take over a syndrome of contentment. Badges won one behind the other and a good position in the Champions League, have meant that our cycle continues to live beautiful moments. However, this extraordinariness for Juventus must become ordinariness. So the commitment and obligation is to do well again next year to try to win the Scudetto, and consequently means overcoming major exams like that of a beginning which is definitely not easy. "

Conte has already heard?
"Not yet, because they are now out from the study of Sky."

I do not know if it is then passed out right away ...
"But we are men of football, then, in the words of a colleague of Earl, whose name was Mr. Liedholm, opponents need to be addressed sooner or later everyone. Since this is not a tournament where favorable circumstances can help, but is instead a league where you still have to play with all the competitors, it is clear that face before, after deal, after all, is the same thing. "

The match against Inter will be the first after the market close.

"Yes, it is the third in the championship."

This is a further obstacle to Isla?

"It 'a reflection that I had not done. Joking aside, I must say that Isla is our player, I do not deny that we have had an approach with Inter, but clearly we were also considering how replace it, the replacement is not could easily be done, so we needed a player like him. He however expressed very explicitly contentment to stay with us, so with the blessing - let this license - Conte, Isla is still one of our players. "

The track Zuniga is finally closed? Today you have spoken with the agents?
"No, I must say that we have a good relationship with Napoli, is not a player on the market, so there is this respect for the Naples and take note of this."

Juve at the moment is more focused on the sales, especially in front?
"We did a market entry would say in a very bombastic beginning of the season. Would say one thing that was a little stressed: we are a company, a team, that did not sell the best pieces, so this is an important aspect , why do good market means also confirm the strength that you have available. Gave up some proposals regarding the sale of our players .... ".

What proposals have refused?
"I would say ... you all know, the best players."

Vidal ...
"Even Vidal, certainly."

Who made ​​these offers?
"Some major corporations, which are among the top teams in Europe. This is a fact that flatters us, but the rest of Juventus is a company that is very much a buyer that seller, so we wanted to buy other players, we Ogbonna done with, with Tevez and Llorente and we are happy to arrange for a competitive team. "

Let's go back to those who have withheld despite requests: Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio and Chiellini. We're wrong?
"Make no mistake, though, to be fair, out of respect, it is not right that face names. This is something that should be emphasized, however, I wanted to say because often we forget that the market and do not dismantle the team is already a small step forward. Juventus, as I said before, is a company that mainly has to look to win all the competitions in which it participates. During times of hardship and austerity as those who are experiencing the world of Italian football, we have close teeth, we have invested more in this situation and it is clear that some complementary players at this time must be give
n. "

The market entry of Juventus is finished?
"I think so. As I said before, we anticipated the times, we shored up those areas that needed to be shored up, I mean I am referring to the attack and defense.
"

Who is reinforced by more of the enemy? Who has bridged the gap with Juventus?
"Surely Fiorentina. Then I think that Napoli has made some good steps, but lost an important part as Cavani. Roma is working and a month after the close of the market I think there are still some operations that can increase levels of our competitors. "

There is a problem on offense? Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Matri and Quagliarella. You are too many. But they also have a little 'the knife by the handle these players?
If they refuse all then find a good opportunity in August. And 'their right or not?

"First of all I must say that these are players that have led us to win two championships, so this is a testament to the value they represent, that does not bring us nor to sell them in a disadvantageous and nor even to deprive us quickly, because today there ' is a player on the list that is transferable and one not. We have the attack that surely must be limited in number because obviously six players at that level we can not afford to keep them and I think the players themselves would not be happy. want to get to five players , perhaps with the inclusion of a young man to be exploited, but we still have a month before. There is a little 'movement around our strikers, so the hope is that we can find a positive solution for us and for the same players. "

He has no fear of having to give away at least one of the players named in figures not advantageous for Juventus?

"No, I do not think, however, because they are players who have their valence and requests there are, although clearly are required which must be analyzed very well, because as you know is the will of the players is crucial than that of the company
. In 'footballing dynamics is always that the player chooses his destiny, so beyond what may be the contractual definition, is always the player who decides. "

It leaves open the hope to other movements in? We talk about outside, left and right ...
"There is hope, there is no month in the market, there are teams that have yet to be assembled, others have the players to be a bit 'transferred, so I think that the working area is there. Was saying that the bulk of the market we did it at a time maybe earlier than in other clubs and then we find ourselves today with a team that is in the United States and is well modeled numerically and qualitatively. "

Stay here for dinner Marotta?
"Yes, definitely. Honestly, yes." (Editorial Tuttojuve.com)

=====

So we are not selling or buying, our market is closed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 pm

How about matri and quag?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:How about matri and quag?

"First of all I must say that these are players that have led us to win two championships, so this is a testament to the value they represent, that does not bring us nor to sell them in a disadvantageous and nor even to deprive us quickly, because today there '
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry Devi, I was too lazy to read it all x-x
He said something about young talent and selling one of them..
LOL very promising INDEED
Even though its unrealistic to keep both, I really like the, but we cant afford keeping them as he said.
Look, last year we had: Bendtner, Giovinco, Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarella, and ANELKA
We really managed to rotate between them each time, because I remember gio got injured by the end of the season and then we used quag and matri as back ups. Bendtner also had a long term injury so that really helped us alot Smile)
HAHA we must hope that the back ups get injured sometime so that they wouldn't cry for playing time Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

We have the attack that surely must be limited in number because obviously six players at that level we can not afford to keep them and I think the players themselves would not be happy. want to get to five players , perhaps with the inclusion of a young man to be exploited, but we still have a month before. There is a little 'movement around our strikers, so the hope is that we can find a positive solution for us and for the same players.

At least one is leaving if I'm reading that quote correctly.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Juventude wrote:
We have the attack that surely must be limited in number because obviously six players at that level we can not afford to keep them and I think the players themselves would not be happy. want to get to five players , perhaps with the inclusion of a young man to be exploited, but we still have a month before. There is a little 'movement around our strikers, so the hope is that we can find a positive solution for us and for the same players.

At least one is leaving if I'm reading that quote correctly.

google translate makes long interviews *bleep* up lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm

he basically said we have 6 strikers and hve 1 in excess so....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:07 am

The Juventus director says the Chilean wing-back wants to stay in Turin despite interest from Inter, and has played down his side's chances of signing Juan Zuniga

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has insisted that his side will be hanging on to Mauricio Isla.

The Chilean has endured a difficult start to life in Turin, making just a handful of appearances for the Bianconeri last term following his move from Udinese a year ago.

He has since been linked with a move to Inter this summer, but Marotta says he wants to stay at the club.

"Isla is our player,” the official told Sky Sport Italia. "I’m not denying Inter’s approach for him, but, with no substitute, he will remain ours.

"He’s told us that he would like to stay and, with boss Antonio Conte’s blessing, he is a Juventus player."

Marotta went on to say that Napoli defender Juan Zuniga, who has been liked with a move to Turin, will not be sold by his current employers this summer.

"We have a good relationship with Napoli and we accept that they will not be selling him," he added.

Finally, the 56-year-old said that his side are unlikely to make any more signings this summer, with their main priority offloading unwanted players.

"I don’t think we’ll sign anyone else. We’ve added to sections of the team that needed it such as the attack and defence," he added.

"We brought in a lot of players at the start of the summer, we have built a competitive team. In these tough economic times for Italian football, we have invested well.

"We have an attack that needs reducing because six players of that level are a lot. We want five, perhaps with a youngster to develop.

"The hope is that we find a positive solution for us. The requests will need analysing, but the desire of the player is more fundamental than that of the club."
----

Boakye ? Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down