lucianomoggi
salmano9
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'  Empty GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:05 am

Il Corriere dello Sport opens with the pressure on Juventus' Alessandro Diamanti:

TITLE - Diamonds, Juve assault
SUMMARY - Giaccherini goes to Sunderland, the Bianconeri want the playmaker Bologna. Ogbonna signed.

Then the focus shifts again on the black and white jersey number 10, assigned to Carlitos Tevez:
TITLE - And the number 10 shirt has now become a mystery. Tevez: "I prefer the 32"

Alessandro Matri is in the sights of Lazio ...
TITLE - Lotito took the baby Elez. Now Matri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'  Empty Re: GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 am

Juve market in the foreground on the front page of Tuttosport:

TITLE - Diamonds for the Lady
EYE - Ogbonna's official: Juve now gives the luxury
SUMMARY - Summit with Bologna for the attacker. Giaccherini said yes to Sunderland. Matri contested by five clubs. Inter raises bid for Isla. Defined the details for the passage of the defender grenade in black and white. The Italian champions are already at work in Vinovo. Tevez: "I'm load and fit."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'  Empty Re: GdS, Repubblica, Tuttosport : ' Diamanti is the next player arriving'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 am

Also according Repubblica.it Emanuele Giaccherini would be a step away from Sunderland. The agreement between the English club and Juventus for the sale of blue would have been reached at an altitude of 8 million euro.

The joker of Talla would have preferred to stay at Juventus Stadium, but be comforted by doubling the engagement, which will increase from 900 thousand euro to touch almost 2 million per season. In addition, for Juve is coming a hoard which will probably be used to give the assault on Diamonds, now closer.

For Conte, in fact, the playmaker of Bologna is an element able to play between the lines of a 4-2-3-1 module "European" of Lecce technical, or even, if necessary, fill the role of vice Pirlo. Curiosity: the special has not escaped the European bookmakers, so that the quota for the landing at Juventus playmaker is literally collapsed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 am

I'm actually happy he's coming.

We've gone from being shaky in attack even in serie A to having a hoard of players good enough to guide us through the league.

Obivously I would love to have Jovetic, but Diamanti is very useful. And lets us change up formations without putting Marchisio or somebody else too far forward to render them ineffective.

All in all, great market so far. Personally didn't think we'd have such a good one. I hope we can sell plenty of players we no longer require to boost our coffers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:53 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm actually happy he's coming.

We've gone from being shaky in attack even in serie A to having a hoard of players good enough to guide us through the league.

Obivously I would love to have Jovetic, but Diamanti is very useful. And lets us change up formations without putting Marchisio or somebody else too far forward to render them ineffective.

All in all, great market so far. Personally didn't think we'd have such a good one. I hope we can sell plenty of players we no longer require to boost our coffers.

Diamanti is far from useful he is great great player he can change a game he has the skills the talent yes he is not young but he has atleast 3yrs of football in him plus he can change the pace of a game and gives us flexibility I loved Giacch mroe than anyone here and defended him like crazy and I'll miss the little warrior Sad but Diamanti is classes above him If Diamanti was younger I dare to say that sides like PSG,City would be offering cash for him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 am

I like the idea of signing Diamanti, great player on his day. That left foot of his alone is worth signing him.

Some sort of trident of: Tevez-Llorente-Diamanti could be deadly (at least in my FIFA mind)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:58 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 am

I admire Diamonds lol, and yes he is a great player. He has skills, but personally (I do not know about you guys), I do not like to see us sign players 30+ , because we buy them at a relatively OK price, then they end up being free agents without us getting anything out of them.
Look at how Iaquinta ended up when we kept him for too long...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 am

salmano9 wrote:I admire Diamonds lol, and yes he is a great player. He has skills, but personally (I do not know about you guys), I do not like to see us sign players 30+ , because we buy them at a relatively OK price, then they end up being free agents without us getting anything out of them.

I agree with that but I think if Diamanti is bought for 8M (lets say), and Juventus gets 2 years out of him and they sign him for 3-4, I'm sure another Italian team will take him. The main problem with Iaquinta was his injuries and his wages- no team wanted to deal with that.

As long as Juventus doesn't overpay for him and overpay him I don't see a problem. I know they won't sign him for more than 4 years, with 3 years being optimal.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 am

Luca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:I admire Diamonds lol, and yes he is a great player. He has skills, but personally (I do not know about you guys), I do not like to see us sign players 30+ , because we buy them at a relatively OK price, then they end up being free agents without us getting anything out of them.

I agree with that but I think if Diamanti is bought for 8M (lets say), and Juventus gets 2 years out of him and they sign him for 3-4, I'm sure another Italian team will take him. The main problem with Iaquinta was his injuries and his wages- no team wanted to deal with that.

As long as Juventus doesn't overpay for him and overpay him I don't see a problem. I know they won't sign him for more than 4 years, with 3 years being optimal.

Yeah, sure, but will it be worth paying 8-10 for him and putting him in the sub?

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:42 am

No but I think he'll make 25-30 appearances. Would you count that as a sub?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:51 am

Llorente made 26 Apps for Bilbao last season, But he was a sub Very Happy
trollol
25-30 is probably a sub or even a back up?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 am

From my point of view Tevez arrival has kicked both Vucinic and Marchisio from starting XI, the formation is gonna be something similar to this 3412,

------- Tevez --------- Lorente --------
-------------- Diamanti -------------
Asamoah ------------------ Linchstainer
----------- Pirlo ---- Vidal -----------
Chiellini ------ Bonucci ----- Barzagli
--------------- Buffon ---------------

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 am

I will protest if principino isnt on the starting line up...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm

There is no point to see Marchisio on the bench only if his form is bad then ok otherwise i dont agree with that option. @Luciano Moggi in that formation i would swap pirlo with marchisio and put tevez in position on Diamanti and Tevez Left ST would be Vucinic.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Marchisio suits best on that Muller type of game, he does that hidden striker role, but there is no need for that if we have Tevez and Lorente on starting XI

Marchisio can substitute both strikers

If we have a formation like that 3412 we can substitute Marchisio with Tevez or Lorente during the game and switch to 3421 with one lone striker and the pair of Marchisio with Diamanti behind...

------------- Tevez ---------------
----- Marchisio - Diamanti ------
Asamoah - Pirlo - vidal --- Linchstainer
-- Chiellini --- Bonnuci ---- Barzagli -----

I would really like to play this formation against strong sides on champions league as the game is more counterattack minded and there is no need for a big man as Lorente ...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Diamanti at 30yrs is a bad investment for 10mil euros. he is creative and skillful but i think he or marchisio will be rotated in the lineup. i'll still go for ilicic , anyday anytime.
nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 pm

I like the idea of signing Diamanti as long as we keep Vucinic. I like it very much actually. I would rather have Jovetic over Diamanti but the problem I would ha e is sacridicing Vucinic, which if we get Jovetic, would be likely. Diamanti is also very versatile, able to play on the wings of a 4-3-3 or striker/AM in 3-5-2/3-5-1-1, and as a vice Pirlo in either. Great player overall. Bring in Diamanti, finish up the deal for Ogbonna, and bring in Kolarov or prerferably Criscito and our transfer market would be over besides selling off some unneeded players.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:26 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:From my point of view Tevez arrival has kicked both Vucinic and Marchisio from starting XI, the formation is gonna be something similar to this 3412,

------- Tevez --------- Lorente --------
-------------- Diamanti -------------
Asamoah ------------------ Linchstainer
----------- Pirlo ---- Vidal -----------
Chiellini ------ Bonucci ----- Barzagli
--------------- Buffon ---------------

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

has it brought Seedorf, Gerrard, Hamsik, Nedved, del Piero, into the squad soon?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Anything more than 3 mil for this clown is a waste. If they really want to spend 10 mil, just get Ljajic. If he flops you can still sell him for 7 simply because he's young and skilled. Just like it happened with Elia
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

adun101 wrote:Anything more than 3 mil for this clown is a waste. If they really want to spend 10 mil, just get Ljajic. If he flops you can still sell him for 7 simply because he's young and skilled. Just like it happened with Elia

Thumbs up

Agree.If we're going to buy this guy ,it should only be for the right price.6m and under.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

adun101 wrote:Anything more than 3 mil for this clown is a waste. If they really want to spend 10 mil, just get Ljajic. If he flops you can still sell him for 7 simply because he's young and skilled. Just like it happened with Elia
I heard his freekicks are worth 3m by themselves alone Laughing 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm

whichever way, Marotta loves to overpay for scrubs anyway

10m + an extra 3m [achievement based increase] would not be far from it :facepalm:

u heard it first...  
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 pm

I kind of hope Diamanti is signed now. Not only because I like him but because of the rustling it would case each time he makes an appearance Proud

Those left foot curls from the right side of the field. Them feels

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 am

Jojo is gone Sad(
Hopefuly he will flop in city so we can buy him with a low price.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum