SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'

Go down

SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'  Empty SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Stevan Jovetic has chosen only wants Juventus. To pace the Della Valle brothers. The Montenegrin, as reported by Sky Sports and transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio on its website refused a possible transfer to Napoli because he has already said yes to Juventus, "Hunt after Cavani. The Napoli striker is always closer to Paris Saint-Germain, and now the company operates on the market. There was a survey today for Stevan Jovetic, but the Fiorentina player said no. The player waits for Juventus, with whom there is now an agreement for some time. Jovetic With no, it's not even started the negotiations with Fiorentina ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'  Empty Re: SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:12 pm

There are reports Stevan Jovetic has turned down a move to Napoli, as the Fiorentina star continues to want Juventus.

Jovetic had been named as one of the potential replacements for Edinson Cavani if the €63m move to PSG goes through.

However, this evening Sky Sport Italia claim Jovetic rejected out of hand the opportunity to discuss terms with Napoli.

It remains to be seen whether Fiorentina will pursue negotiations with the Partenopei, but at the moment the Montenegro international seems determined to wait for Juventus.

This is a tricky tactic, as the Viola have repeatedly stated they will not release him to Juve for less than €30m cash.

As for Napoli, they are now more likely to turn towards Manchester City centre-forward Edin Dzeko.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'  Empty Re: SKY - Jovetic refuses Napoli : ' I only want Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Stevan Jovetic is closest to Juventus. The Bianconeri and Jovetic have agreed on personal terms. Clubs have yet to agree on a price. (SKY)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down