Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic

5 posters

Go down

Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic  Empty Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 am

According to reports from the Russian portal Izvestia, Luciano Spalletti wants to strongly Mirko Vucinic would be ready to offer a contract worth 3.8 million Euros a year to the player who had the opportunity to train in his experience at Roma. The club of St. Petersburg, however, does not want to spend more than 9 million for the label, with the Old Lady that assesses the striker his number at least twice. According to the Russian site, the Montenegrin would be perfect as a strike partner Hulk, for a team in a position that they could play with anyone in Europe.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic  Empty Re: Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic

Post by S Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 am

I'm reading that he has agreed on the contract apparently.And that site doesnt say they are not willing to pay more than 9m euro but they are using it as a starting point of negotiations.

If Vucinic is sold,i think we'll definitely see the Jovetic deal back on.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic  Empty Re: Spaletti offers 3.8 mil per season to Vucinic

Post by S Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:41 am

http://izvestia.ru/news/553109

Actual source for that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:42 am

Surag wrote:I'm reading that he has agreed on the contract apparently.And that site doesnt say they are not willing to pay more than 9m euro but they are using it as a starting point of negotiations.

If Vucinic is sold,i think we'll definitely see the Jovetic deal back on.

cheers 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 am

I can see us picking up Diamanti if Vucinic leaves whilst keeping Gio and Quags to make the 5 Conte wants.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 am

Mp4krJuventino wrote:I can see us picking up Diamanti if Vucinic leaves whilst keeping Gio and Quags to make the 5 Conte wants.

Quags is close to leaving Juve, Matri wants to stay as sub... I am sure we'll try for Jovetic again if not we'll get him on free next season #MarottaDeal Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:56 am

Vucinic has done his job, he's guided our strikeforce and helped us get from 7th to Scudetto favourites.

If an offer of 12M + comes in I would definitely take it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:I can see us picking up Diamanti if Vucinic leaves whilst keeping Gio and Quags to make the 5 Conte wants.

Like Devi said,we'll try again for him.Jovetic himself is heavily favoring move to Juventus as of now.

If Vucinic leaves, i think we can cough up good amount of money to make a reasonable bid for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Maybe i'm just in denial about Quagliarella. My favorite striker i've seen in a juve shirt (besides Del Piero) in a long time. It'll be hard to see him go even though it really shouldn't be.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm

diamanti is so underrated here on this forums on the macedonian forums ppl cry about him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

I actually like Diamanti

However when we were linked with him before we got Tev, you can understand peoples fears. In thinking our top striker signing would end up being a 30 year old Attacking midfielder.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 pm

if vuci leaves, jovetic will come.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down