S
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
Juventude
10 posters

Go down

Chiellini drops Diamanti hint Empty Chiellini drops Diamanti hint

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Giorgio Chiellini has dropped a cheeky hint that Alessandro Diamanti could make a move to Juventus this summer.

The Bologna playmaker scored a superb free-kick in Italy's 2-2 draw with Uruguay on Sunday.

And in the mixed zone after the match, the Bianconeri defender playfully admitted to reporters that the former West Ham may be seen at the club's training ground.

“He will make an appearance at Vinovo later this month,” Chiellini told journalists.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Chiellini drops Diamanti hint Empty Re: Chiellini drops Diamanti hint

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Pfffft... He has only 1-2 years left of form
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:28 pm

As a cheap depth signing, he's ok.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:30 pm

No need to waste funds on this guy especially since he's in his 30s and wont represent any resale value in the future however good he may be.

Please pass.These are the signings you make late in the window not now where there are more pressing needs such as a LWB for instance.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:23 pm

What? He is beast after Giaccherini he has been the best performer for Italy and seeing him yesterday as kind of Vice Pirlo he amazed, so yes..

btw if reports about RM asking about Pirlo I would sell him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Selling Pirlo at this point would be totally silly which im sure the board wouldnt do.

Like i said,Diamanti is into his 30s.He will be seen as an uneccessary signing at this point before making needed purchases in other departments.

And he isnt even remotely close to being a Pirlo vice.Good AM but unneeded at this point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I wouldn't sell Pirlo, but I definitely would consider Diamanti at a low price. However, if he goes for anything above 7-8m, that's too much with his age. But, like Devi said, he definitely surprised me yesterday. However, I don't want to read too much into one performance, especially during a cup that had little implications.

Giaccherini also impressed me a lot. If we are unable to get Jovetic or if we sell Marchisio, Giaccherini could add a lot of depth at a lot of positions for Juve. His performance was very intriguing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Diamanti is not a vice Pirlo, he does little-to no defensive work, he cannot dribble as well but he is a great creative presence. And he plays much further forward. I would never dream of swapping Pirlo for Diamanti...

I could see:

Tevez-Llorente-Diamanti

I like Diamanti though but I'm not sure if he is what Juventus needs right now or if it is in his best interests to leave a club where he starts and plays every game to compete in a giant squad like Juve

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm

no need to waste money on this sh*t player, will be very disappointed if we do, we should be concentrating on getting Jovetic now that lots of teams are showing interest instead of wasting 10m on this sh*t player who will be sh*t and not even play, if we lose out on Jovetic because we refused to pay an 8m balance but were willing to pay 10m for this sh*t player, many people will be very disappointed....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Luca wrote:Diamanti is not a vice Pirlo, he does little-to no defensive work, he cannot dribble as well but he is a great creative presence. And he plays much further forward. I would never dream of swapping Pirlo for Diamanti...

I could see:

Tevez-Llorente-Diamanti

I like Diamanti though but I'm not sure if he is what Juventus needs right now or if it is in his best interests to leave a club where he starts and plays every game to compete in a giant squad like Juve

He certainly wont be a starter.He'd be a depth player at best.

Like i said ,let us focus on what we need first before making these depth signings.I certainly wouldnt lose any sleep over losing him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:55 pm

don't be deceived by his performance yesterday, he is shit at most....
Giacherini though is a very good player unlucky to be in a very good team, I can see hi being a starter in most Serie A sides...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 pm

You need to tighten up. that man is a beast like devi said, just not everyday starter material. GREAT technique, especially striking the ball and on set pieces, he's creative and the type of player that can make something out of nothing and change a game. he wouldnt be a vice pirlo because guess what? he doesnt play pirlos position. and he isnt "into his 30s" hes 29, not that that really matters because players peak much later than they use to.

This is NOT football manager, the fact that he has no resale value doesnt matter because we're trying to win now, he wont cost us that much, and we are not a selling club to begin with (and marrotta obviously isnt the most adept man in the world when it comes to selling players to raise funds)

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

i see Diamanti as Cassano...great...but inconsistent with mood swings and a bit lazy.
also like Cassano he is best at mid-tier teams..where he is the star..and in the center of play.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Very good player, as long as he doesn't come for too much (being nearly 30, in a team he has no reason to want to stay in and which he joined for peanuts) then it should be a great signing. Being able to play in multiple positions is something Conte always likes in a player. I have a feeling though if he comes he'll be coming to be our 5th striker so no Jovetic meaning an attack of Tevez,Llorente,Giovinco,Vucinic and him which I'm okay with.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum