If your team doesn't win WC2014 who do you want to win?

+42
Onyx
Arquitecto
OLpower
futbol
McAgger
Pedram
B-Mac
Helmer
VivaStPauli
farfan
ioilersrock448
DeletedUser#1
barca 2011
white_star
CBarca
RealGunner
LeBéninois
SaintJoe
free_cat
Collblanc
ExtremistEnigma
zizzle
ProXima
Clockwork Orange
Lupi
braylann
halamadrid2
Grooverider
Freeza
Valkyrja
Sina
Ganso
urbaNRoots
Art Morte
rwo power
lenear1030
sportsczy
harhar11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
Red Alert
Bellabong
46 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If your team doesn't win WC2014 who do you want to win? - Page 3 Empty Re: If your team doesn't win WC2014 who do you want to win?

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I'm not surprised Collblanc & Free will not support España as I support the independence cause as well. Recently I've pretty much turned the favour of Basque Independence. Growing up I was encouraged by my father to support unison and solution for España & Basque Country but since I grew a brain, I realized how much better off we will be without the mainland and the atrocities España commit to us to this day. Robbing from us and our banks since the mainland are a bunch of bums, no return, etc etc.

I still continue to support La Roja since for 9-10 my father and I grew up with our Italo-Lombard maternal family supporting España for too long and too much pain to bear in order to just abandon it. You go through so many times with a national team, its impossible to stop supporting due to political reason.

So outside the obvious España & Italia I'll be supporting

Sweden; Not just because of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Yes, I was endeared to support and watch Sweden because of him. Because he is their true leader and probably the only elite player who actually replicates his club form onto national when carrying Sweden at times. But since Erik Hamren came in, I've fallen in love with their team and watch them even when Zlat is benched or injured.

Switzerland, just cause der Tiger Ottmar Hitzfeld is one of my most cherished managers of all time.

Same goes for Fabio Capello and that he has created a superb Russia so far unlike Hitzfeld who has been rather underwhelming with Switzerland Sad

Montenegro; I love them and their players. Fantastic team.

& France since they are literally on our border of Euskadi and are closer to each other than most Spanish regions.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

If your team doesn't win WC2014 who do you want to win? - Page 3 Empty Re: If your team doesn't win WC2014 who do you want to win?

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Does 'your' mean the country you were born or the NT you support?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Does 'your' mean the country you were born or the NT you support?

How can you be born in England and support Australia ffs

Get behind the 3 lions
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

futbol wrote:Spain because the butthurtness all over the world if that happened would be unparalleled. Proud

Nah nothing compares to Messi lifting the WC in the Maracana in front of Pele and other Brazilian legends.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:52 am

VivaStPauli wrote:We're gonna win FFS. But if we don't I want the Netherlands to win. The Dutch deserve a WC. Weird as it sounds from a German. My third choice would be just as weird - France. Always liked 'em.

Wow, funny, considering that is the background of my family.

Germany would usually be my other team, but I wouldn't mind Netherlands winning just so that side of the family will shut up already :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 am

RealGunner wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Does 'your' mean the country you were born or the NT you support?

How can you be born in England and support Australia ffs

Get behind the 3 lions

Botric wasn't born, he was created. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 am

I guess whoever defeats us as if we go out I'd like to lose to the eventual champion and not some random team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 am

If the USA don't win I'd like to see the Dutch finally succeed.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 am

Pedram wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:I am fairly certain Iran will challenge for the world cup.

Everything is possible with sir Carlos Queiroz :bow:

The real master mind behind SAF's success bounce

lol let us qualify first.

That's the wrong attitude :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ausbaz Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 am

No need to worry about that Australia has it in the bag. Cahill top scorer with 8 headers and Harry Kewell the late call up to finally show the world how good he is!.............................at 36 years old

but seriously give me some Brazil samba plz or gtfo Scolari

ausbaz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3