‘Roma, Juve & Bayer want Ilicic’

3 posters

Go down

‘Roma, Juve & Bayer want Ilicic’ Empty ‘Roma, Juve & Bayer want Ilicic’

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Palermo claim Italian clubs Roma and Juventus want Josip Ilicic, while announcing the imminent arrival of Kyle Lafferty.
The Slovenian international midfielder is available for transfer after the Sicilian giants were relegated to Serie B.

“Roma, Juventus and Bayer Leverkusen have asked me for Ilicic,” Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini told Radio Mana Sport.

“I would happily hand him over to the Giallorossi or the Bianconeri.Fiorentina are interested too, but I don’t have a good relationship with the Viola.”

Ilicic has made it clear that he would be in favour of a switch to Tuscany andVincenzo Montella’s side.
Meanwhile, Zamparini underlined that he is expecting his club to immediately win back their place in the top flight.

“We are ready to return to Serie A. That’s why I chose Gennaro Gattuso, he’s a great man before being an excellent Coach,” he stated.

“Abel Hernandez will be in attack with Paulo Dybala. I’d kick a few of my former Coaches in the backside for not playing him.

“There will be Lafferty too, who, after a year of following him, I can finally take to Palermo from Switzerland.”

Lafferty is a Northern Ireland international who has spent this season atSion, the club which Gattuso will also leave this summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Roma, Juve & Bayer want Ilicic’ Empty Re: ‘Roma, Juve & Bayer want Ilicic’

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Top striker Illicic inbound ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender