Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve"

3 posters

Go down

Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve" Empty Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:12 am

Guest transmission Sportitalia, "Special transfer market," the former Palermo coach Bortolo Mutti said on its talented Josip Ilicic, contested by Juventus and Fiorentina. This is evidenced by Tuttojuve.com: "Ilicic more from Juventus or Fiorentina? For me it could be the revelation of the season. E 'a player who is not constant, but it does play incredible and maybe even reached maturity as a boy. After the experience of Palermo, if the right opportunity arises, importantly, may be the revelation. Juve and Fiorentina does not change much: Juve definitely the most important objectives. Ilicic is a talented guy, I would see it well in the Juve With Conte and with these objectives, with a company so strong, it might be more accountable. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve" Empty Re: Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:47 pm

All the clubs we're competing with swap & trade for top strikers, meanwhile agents try and get mid-table scrubs to lead our line Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve" Empty Re: Bortolo Mutti: "Ilicic? I would see well at Juve"

Post by adun101 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum