Nirgall
Motogp69
Onyx
Milantildeath
Lupi
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how much is gareth bale really worth? Empty how much is gareth bale really worth?

Post by Lupi Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm

wasn't he a winger back then moved to be a winger then played as a chem and then more advanced any ways , is he worth 100m ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

how much is gareth bale really worth? Empty Re: how much is gareth bale really worth?

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

45mil at most
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

how much is gareth bale really worth? Empty Re: how much is gareth bale really worth?

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:38 pm

He's worth no more than 40m imo. 

He's a good player, but Perez is pretty much treating him like he's won the Ballon d'Or 3 times. There's no way he's worth 80, 85m etc etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 am

Please 100, I am salivating at what Levy could do with that much to work with. Screw top 4, with that much money at his disposal that bastard could get us contending for the title.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:37 am

A newspaper recently declared Messi's market value to be 200 millon.

Let's compare him with Bale:

Bale is stronger, Faster, is two footed, Can head the ball, jumps higher, More powerfull shot, Doesn't dive, and can take the game by  the scruff of the neck.

I'd say 400 millon.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 am

Nirgall wrote:A newspaper recently declared Messi's market value to be 200 millon.

Let's compare him with Bale:

Bale is stronger, Faster, is two footed, Can head the ball, jumps higher, More powerfull shot, Doesn't dive, and can take the game by  the scruff of the neck.

I'd say 400 millon.
This is the clean debate section, If you are trying to troll, I would suggest doing it elsewhere. 

I would not pay more than 35-40m for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:11 am

Sorry, My bad.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 am

But Isco who played ONE SEASON is worth 35 ?

40-60m, incredible player who can still improve
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:30 pm

My realistic estimate of his value is around the 60-70 range, because he is already arguably a top 5 player in the world, and the scary thing is that he still has the potential to improve as a player.

This is my only fear of him going to a big club like Real Madrid too soon, they aren't exactly known for developing talent. Oh well, we could always sell him to Real for 70 and then buy him back for 25. Levy you genius :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 pm

If Reus, Özil, Cazorla, Mata, Silva go for € 20-ish million and less then Bale is probably worth around € 20 million. Add € 40 million EPL media hype bonus and € 60 million should be about right.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Just because Bale scores goals, doesn't have to mean he's worth more than Isco.

Isco's better technically than Bale and he could affect the game more. Also Bale's had one good season too at a high level.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Isco's 11/12 season was probably even better than his current season. Of course people here didn't know who he was back then and only started hyping him up when Malaga made the CL quarters this season but yeah. Definitely not just "1 season".

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Just because Bale scores goals, doesn't have to mean he's worth more than Isco.

Isco's better technically than Bale and he could affect the game more. Also Bale's had one   good season too at a high level.

Yes, actually, it does. Winners and losers are determined by goals, they are not determined by the collective technical ability of their team. I hate this mentality, that the more valuable player is the more "technically gifted" player. It's false logic and no wonder so many "talented" teams aren't very good at winning. This doesn't mean I don't want my team to play aesthetically pleasing football, but I don't want beauty over results. This also isn't to say that Isco won't eventually be the better player than Bale, but Bales is 2 years older than Isco and the experience gap in those 2 years is a large one.

Gareth Bale
2010 - 11 goals  (51 games)
2011 - 12 goals  (42 games)
2012 - 26 goals  (44 games)

Isco
2010 -  2 goals  (7 games)
2011 -  5 goals  (35 games)
2012 - 12 goals  (46 games)
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:31 pm

It's not just about beauty though. Being better technically would mean he could offer more to the team. For example Isco's dribbling and agility would allow him to get into better positions to create chances for the team. Same with his superior vision. If it's just about goals, then Bale would be better than Iniesta and other top AM's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:46 am

How many players can singlehandedly take a game by the scruff of the neck and turn it around like Bale has done consistently again and again this season?

Say all you want about Bale's overall play (I think you're justified in some ways), and say what you want about his ranking amongst the best players in the world...but on the basis of being able to make something out of nothing and step up to the plate and be a match winner...Bale is one of the best in the world at it. It's not a one off anymore, his ability to change a game on his own is his best quality and it's what makes him such a hot commodity right now.

And he was great last season. He improved this season. Who's to say he won't get even better? He's a young boy that has his head on his shoulders and is always looking to improve, to get better. He's a team player too-- he might take a lot of shots but that was when he moved infield and part of AVB's direction, because AVB knew how talented the boy was. He takes no where near the same amount of long range shots as Ronaldo does, and he also puts in more of them. He's no slouch on passing, crossing, or technical ability.

If someone brings in his assist count for this season then f*ck you, you haven't watched Spurs and actually seen the chances he creates. It isn't bucketloads but his assist count is not indicative of his passing and creative ability and if someone brings it up you show your ignorance.

I think realistically he's worth 40-55 million pounds. If I were Tottenham? I'd hold out for 60 to 80 million pounds.

Prices partially inflated due to being an English (Welsh) talent and PL hyping as Futbol pointed out Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:28 pm

He needs to prove his 'match winner' ability for another season. Teams could work him out next season. Where will he play next season? LW? AM? RW? Being a 'match winner' is just of those things that has to be proven for a few seasons.

I'm not trying to saying overall ability is superior to goals, just saying his 'match winner' ability has to be proven for a few seasons.

Bale's had one season where he's been at this level.

How much would Bale be worth without his match winning ability? Basically without his goals? Again, by that question I'm not implying overall ability is superior to goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:He needs to prove his 'match winner' ability for another season. Teams could work him out next season. Where will he play next season? LW? AM? RW? Being a 'match winner' is just of those things that has to be proven for a few seasons.

I'm not trying to saying overall ability is superior to goals, just saying his 'match winner' ability has to be proven for a few seasons.

Bale's had one season where he's been at this level.

How much would Bale be worth without his match winning ability? Basically without his goals? Again, by that question I'm not implying overall ability is superior to goals.

Where ? Let's see he's fast, strong, great shooting ability, stamina, great work-rate, good ball control and dribbling, can pull a pass. Shortly, world-class.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:22 pm

All that Spurs hate attempting to under value the player :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

A lot of players are fast, good on the ball, dribbling etc and can shoot. However that doesn't mean he's worth 60-80m. He has to prove what he did last season at least for another year.

I'm probably not rating Bale as highly as he should be rated though. I just prefer technical players (Isco) over players such as Bale.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 am

Bale can easily sell for 60m+
people need to stop looking at it like 5 years ago's market there isn't just one team spending money now theres well over 5+ very wealthy clubs willing to throw money at anyone with a name to them.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 am

Real value around 30 millions imo but as he Spurs MVP , let's say 45-50 millions
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm

To assess a value of a good or service you have to look at the price similar goods and services had recently:

Neymar, 21 years old, last year on his contract: 57 milion €
Robin Van Persie: 29 years old, last year: 30 milion€
Falcao: 27 years old, 2 yars left, 60 milion €
James Rodriguez, 22 years old, 40 milion €
Mario Gotze, 21 years old, 37 milion €
Eden Hazard, 21 years old, 40 milion €
Lucas Moura, 20 years old, 40 milion €
Willian, 24 years old, 35 milion €
Kun Aguero, 23 years old, 45 milion €

Gareth Bale, 24 years old, several years of contract.
As we can see, the lowest price to a comparable player in terms of quality is Robin Van Persie at 30 milion €, however, RVP was 29 and at his year of contract, so Gareth Bale minimum amount should be more around Aguero's 45 milion€.

Neymar would mark a top amount, although Neymar is younger, Bale has more years left in his contract, so Bale's worth value should be from 45 to 65 milion euros.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Donuts wrote:Bale can easily sell for 60m+
people need to stop looking at it like 5 years ago's market there isn't just one team spending money now theres well over 5+ very wealthy clubs willing to throw money at anyone with a name to them.

but the question isnt about what clubs are willing to pay for him, its about what is he "really" worth.  his value is being inflated by interest of top clubs, the fact that he plays in the bpl, the length of his contract (til 2016), avb doesnt want to sell him, levy, and he is (arguably) spurs' best player.

what he is really worth, imo is about the same as the value on http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/gareth-bale/profil/spieler_39381.html

which is 42m

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

I'd personally be happy if United payed in the region of 50 million, anything above and I feel we were being taken to the cleaners, he's one of them players that can influence game after game and he clearly has the drive to improve all the time.

The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 am

Goal 29, world class! rofl Wigan Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next