fatman123
Motogp69
CBarca
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official AVB fap thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Andre Veavis Butthead?

Butthead looks like Wenger IMO hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 pm

http://www.london24.com/polopoly_fs/spt_wk50_12_andre_villas_boas_1_1741883!image/1336916961.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/1336916961.jpg
"Newcastle's manager is Pardew ffs"
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 pm

I'd pay good money to see a live action beavis and butthead movie staring Wenger and AVB Laughing
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

Instead of watching and mocking music videos they watch famous like football matches and tell jokes the whole time

The story would be instead of looking for girls they look for transfer targets and fight and slap each other over them..

..think about it..
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

Laughing why has this vile content been let into the GS
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:03 am

Must admit Andre Villas Boas is quite a handsome man when it comes to the old school sense of it. His general classy air and composure only helps to compliment that.

Quite frankly he is too good of a manager to be managing a garbage club like Spurs, if I may be honest.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 am

His fake deep voice gets me.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 am

CBarca wrote:http://media.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/avb-e1344860195125.jpg

HOW JELLY YOU ARE?

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 460KinnearTomJenkins
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am

Arquitescu wrote:Must admit Andre Villas Boas is quite a handsome man when it comes to the old school sense of it. His general classy air and composure only helps to compliment that.

Quite frankly he is too good of a manager to be managing a garbage club like Spurs, if I may be honest.

Arq, I'm glad that a man like you would appreciate the dashing looks of someone like Andre Villas Boas. I may admit that our views on feminism and rather old schools of thought when it comes to attractiveness don't always align, but I've been raised to believe in some of the same principles as you and in that fashion I think we both can appreciate the handsome looks of someone like Andre Villas Boas.

His managerial skills are among the best in the world and I'm hurt that you have named Spurs a garbage club, especially given that they were the ones who picked up AVB when he was left on the ground by broken promises and backstabbing from Abramovich and Chelsea Football Club and gave him a team to work with and a stepping stone for greater things.

I am not delusional though and I realize that is what Tottenham Hotspur FC is for Andre Villas Boas, a stepping stone club. A manager like him will eventually move back on to greater things, for he is destined to be a Champions League winner in my eyes. He will leave Tottenham either next season or the season after and manage a "big" club and take them to glory.

But first, he must repay the club that has restored his reputation as a manager, and take Spurs to glory.

The sky is the limit for Andre Villas Boas and Tottenham Hotspur FC. You may think they are garbage but AVB differs on that opinion and will lead Tottenham to great things, making use of Cruyffian principles and tactics from the Great Man himself.

Bask in his looks and glory, Arq.

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 AVB2_2635427

Spoiler:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:02 am

CBarca wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Must admit Andre Villas Boas is quite a handsome man when it comes to the old school sense of it. His general classy air and composure only helps to compliment that.

Arq, I'm glad that a man like you would appreciate the dashing looks of someone like Andre Villas Boas. I may admit that our views on feminism and rather old schools of thought when it comes to attractiveness don't always align, but I've been raised to believe in some of the same principles as you and in that fashion I think we both can appreciate the handsome looks of someone like Andre Villas Boas.

His managerial skills are among the best in the world and I'm hurt that you have named Spurs a garbage club, especially given that they were the ones who picked up AVB when he was left on the ground by broken promises and backstabbing from Abramovich and Chelsea Football Club and gave him a team to work with and a stepping stone for greater things.

I am not delusional though and I realize that is what Tottenham Hotspur FC is for Andre Villas Boas, a stepping stone club. A manager like him will eventually move back on to greater things, for he is destined to be a Champions League winner in my eyes. He will leave Tottenham either next season or the season after and manage a "big" club and take them to glory.

But first, he must repay the club that has restored his reputation as a manager, and take Spurs to glory.

The sky is the limit for Andre Villas Boas and Tottenham Hotspur FC. You may think they are garbage but AVB differs on that opinion and will lead Tottenham to great things, making use of Cruyffian principles and tactics from the Great Man himself.

Bask in his looks and glory, Arq.

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 AVB2_2635427

Spoiler:

Oh young CB you have fallen bait to my insult onto Tottenham FC. Truth is I highly disliked them when Candleface managed them yet no so much anymore with AvB. I does annoy me as to the attention and bias the southern english media hold for this club though.

Moving on....Its quite a bold move from Villas Boas to turn down a lucrative offer and opportunity to join PSG where his resources would be without limits. Like Capello, he stuck to his word onto building a dynasty within Russia and Spurs alike as it takes great character to turn down such a magnanimous offer.

You can also see he would like to prove himself within the league to which Chelsea disposed of that chance and the recent season to which did not reach expectations despite the long term vision on play.

He is a rookie who makes rookie mistakes and is similar to Stramachionni, both sets of Chelsea or Inter fans who wanted him gone admit their potential respectively. I mean how often do you see such young managers take the helm at such clubs?

What impresses me is how he rectifies his mistakes and how like other young managers like Allegri, Guardiola, Rodgers, Klopp, Conte, Blanc etc how his mind is full to the brim with ideas he wants to implement, but cannot due to the limited resources.

I admit I wish he wasn't in Spurs so I could fully support him in all its glory yet I still support his cause and success as the man is nothing but class, a pure gentlemen. Funny how he was under the wing of someone quite the opposite.

His looks? No shame in admiring the classic looks of another man. Its about time Spurs had a good looking manager after the likes of Cock Jol and Redknapp.

AvB would look better clean shaven to show off his youthful face but knows how to pull off the ginger beard.

Wonderful man.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:09 am

PICTURE CONTAINS HIGH AMOUNT OF "DAI":

/endthread
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 am

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mibmljV6ar1r5gvg1o1_400
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 am

The amount of overrated in this thread is too damn high.

Last edited by ExtremistEnigma on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 am

Arq, I tried to look (briefly) for a clean shaven picture of AVB. This is as close as I got:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/62966000/jpg/_62966280_villasboasthree.jpg

:bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:33 am

New pic of AVB

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOKxXJuCAAAp6h7.jpg

:bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 am

CB stop sucking him m8
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:35 am

Cfarca what exactly has he done for Spurs that redknapp did not do? Arry actually got Spurs into the top 4 Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 am

looks like VillyB has put on a few kilos, the stress of managing such a mediocre team must be getting to him :coffee:

jibers wrote:Cfarca what exactly has he done for Spurs that redknapp did not do? Arry actually got Spurs into the top 4 Laughing

Truth right here
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 am

jibers wrote:Cfarca what exactly has he done for Spurs that redknapp did not do? Arry actually got Spurs into the top 4 Laughing

Cfarca Laughing

Not interested in this debate especially in this thread but he got Spurs more points for starters (club record actually) and set a club record for the unbeaten run. He did better with a squad that had an injury ridden back line until January, not to mention losing it's three best players (arguably) in VDV, King, and Modric, and if not for an unfortunate injury to Sandro (where he was left with the major major step down in Parker), probably would have gotten top 4, and only missed out by a point. He turned Bale into a world beater and achieved some significant results, including the 3-2 win over Spurs bogey team Man U and earning a point in the reverse fixture (which Spurs dominated), wins in the NLD and over Man City are also worth noting but are not unique to AVB of course.

Yeah he missed out on fourth so overall the season *can* be seen as a 'failure', but he did well. He's been a great manager so far but it's just been one season. When AVB has lasted the same amount of time as Redknapp has, then I will judge them both collectively.

Obligatory AVB pic:

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/AVB-warns-Redknapp-209780.jpg

Anyway, it's my feeling that we have yet to see the best in AVB. I have a feeling most of the signings last season were not of his choice nor did he have a DoF like he wanted. He did not get the signings he wanted in January. But he worked with the squad he had and made the best of it and missed out. I feel like with a year under his belt, getting off to a good start rather than the slow and painful transition at the beginning of the season last year and getting signings I believe are ones AVB wants (Paulinho, Villa etc), next year we will see his best team.

Just have to wait and see though. As of now, he hasn't done a whole lot to separate himself from Redknapp other than being f*cking awesome.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 am

Overrated.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 am

ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 am

The Official AVB fap thread - Page 2 Article-2273716-16E6B916000005DC-166_634x552
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

5 seconds later, AVB's wallet and watch were missing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor